Another Announcement

Mysterious Destinies [announcement account]

 

Hi. I am hoping that by now, you are familar with the characters in the story.

 

My way of remembering them is by the first grouping I did (palace group, forest group, and village group). If you're familiar with who your character was grouped with at the beginning, it would be easier to remember everyone ( I hope). 

 

Our next author is B_ann1 ~

 

We'll be looking forward to your chapter. 
 

 

:)

 

And yeah, if you want to announce something as well, PM me and I'll post the announcement for ya~

 

One more thing, I'm thinking of making a chatbox... I'm thinking that maybe we'd like to know each other more (and through that, make things more interesting, perhaps?) So what do you think? If I make a chatbox, will you go online in there? I mean, will you have time to hang out in there?

 

AND ONE LAST THING!!! I PROMISE THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST! LOL. Could someone please take care of the poster for our story? If you can make a poster and a character map, please, please, please do! But if no one would volunteer making one, please volunteer in being the one to arrange those stuff. I mean, I need someone who will be the one to request from a shop.

 

We need a character map, a poster, and a background. It's just that I've been so busy lately and I can't take care of everything so I need your help. Please.... Thank you~