Rogues

Gem of Secrets [Hiatus]

Ah, sorry, this chapter is short! I will update a longer chapter next week! Please comment!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What? You tell me the gem is STOLEN?” One of the four bandits said, “Right before WE decide to leave our band?” The four bandits had entered the guarded room, and found out it was empty. Lollipop and Hey Girl cornered them in the room.

 

“No, we wouldn't be saying that, now, would we?” Xiao Yu joked.

 

“And what band ARE you from?” Mei Mei asked.

 

“Why should we tell you?” The only girl replies.

 

“Because we can beat the crap out of you,” Gui Gui answers.

 

“ARE YOU SURE? IN THE NAME OF F4, LET'S FIGHT RIGHT NOW. RIGHT HERE,” The girl steams.

 

Gui Gui smirks, “F4, eh? You really did say it,” Gui Gui laughed. She snapped her fingers, and the girl clutched her head, “I already won.”

 

The principal, who kept quiet all along, spoke up, “F4, you say? Did you happen to know a Vic Zhou?”

 

All the bandits grimaced.

 

“Yes, why should we tell you?” Another boy interjected.

 

“Because if you don't speak right now, I'll order them to kill you on the spot.”

 

Seeing the girl still clutching her head, the three boys nodded. The one that hasn't spoken provided them with the details.

 

“We come from the bandit group F4, in the centre of the mountains, under the Socreatian lake.”

 

“UNDER?” interrupted Ah Wei.

 

“Yes, under, under the ice. Anyways, Vic Zhou was known for his huge betrayal that was staged for three years. He murdered our head and defamed our whole society.”

 

“And why would he steal the gem of secrets for you?” The principal inquired.

 

“His powers are fading, he wants to secure his spot in their society,” Gui Gui replies for them.

 

Wang Zi has a look of shock on his face. How can Gui Gui be so powerful?

 

“Thanks for the information, uh--”

 

“Ah Ben, and the girl is Rong Jia. He is Xiao Ma, and Li Quan.”

 

The principal nodded his head, “And would you mind joining us in our search for the Gem of Secrets?”

 

“What?” Everyone else exclaimed.

 

“What's in it for us?” Ah Ben smirks.

 

“How about no prosecution and a position at our school?”

 

“HOW CAN WE TRUST THEM?” Wang Zi yelled.


“The same applies to you,” Xiao Ma argues.

 

“SHUT UP!” Xiao Man yelled. Her voice rebounds through the air tight room.

 

“GOD, WHO HAS SUCH A BIG MOUTH?!” Ah Ben screams.

 

“XIAO MAN! WHO HAS SUCH AN UGLY FACE?” Xiao Man joined in the arguing.

 

“IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS!”

 

“You know, the gem is getting farther away by the second. Probably already there right now,” Xiao Jie (girl) adds.

 

“What are we waiting for? Let's get this over with!” Ah Ben runs out of the room, quick as a hummingbird.

 

Xiao Jie (boy) follows him out. He seemed to have met a match.

 

Rong Jia headed for the door, she looked back, “Oh, and just to tell you,” Rong Jia said, “There are a lot of dangerous creatures you have never laid your eyes upon, weaklings like you guys may not take it in so well.” She stared at Gui Gui, mockery in her eyes.