Gone.

Gem of Secrets [Hiatus]

 

Shortly after the capsule entered the room, it combusted. The air burst out of the capsule, sending poison everywhere. Everyone who was better from the poison instantly got worse. Ya Tou didn't react to the poison trigger, though, and she quickly ran out of the room to find her friends.

 

When Hey Girl returned, they found Lollipop, excluding Ao Quan, since he was eating, in worse condition than when they first found them. They were reacting fast, their condition declining steeply downhill.

 

Apple, Tong Tong, Mei Mei, Gui Gui, and Xiao Xun link their hands together. Together, they chant, and a blue shield slowly forms around them. As the shield expands, they capture the boys and their conditions slowly start to return to their original health before the trigger. They all breath a sigh of relief and keep chanting. Their gems have risen and met together for power.

 

A loud explosion sounds from outside the borders. The school's walls shake and rumble.


"We're under attack," Xiao Jie exclaims.

"We'll take care of them, stay here," The remaining girls draw their weapons.

They head toward the sound and out of the door, and silence takes their place. The chanting ceased.

"Why do they have to invade right now?" Wang zi whines, trying to raise his head. He collapses back onto his cot. Xiao Yu moans.

"Let's just hope the gem is safe," Wei Lian sits up, "and that the girls don't get hurt."

 

Just then they hear a piercing scream from the heart of the school. Everyone stands up quickly despite their injuries.

 

The healers rush out of the room. Lollipop slowly follows behind them. They snake through the hallways, and find that a student is caught hostage. The hostage was squirming in the grasp of one intruder.

 

Da Ya flew in the air and kicked an intruder in the head. The intruder crumbled and fell to the floor instantly.

 

Ya Tou fought three intruders at once. She had a knife in each hand. She spun around and lashed her first knife in the throat of one intruder. She kicked a second intruder and stabbed them with a knife connected to her shoe. The third one met contact with the blade of the knife shortly after at their heart.

 

Xiao Xun lashed out her whip at the person who held the hostage. She caught him right on his forehead. He tumbled back, stunned, and collapsed. The hostage runs into the arms of Xiao Jie (girl).

 

Suddenly, a loud boom of laughter sounds from the room behind them. They all turn to look. They saw the vice principal, Vic Zhou.

 

“Quickly, help us!” Wang Zi pleaded.

 

Vic Zhou laughed again, this time, with venom. His voice sounded through the hall.

 

“You really thought I was one of you? The principal was stupid to think I had changed. He had known I was the henchman, and he still let me in. What a fool. You can't save your precious gem now, it's already in the hands of F4. The best generation of guards are useless. And, Legendary Healers and Fighters?” Vic Zhou chuckled. He threw yet another smoke bomb, “They can't even fight right. So long, Xiao Go,” Vic Zhou disappeared through mid air, at least, he appeared to. Everyone looked around, the intruders were gone, too.

 

Everyone quickly stormed into the guarded room. They found the guards gagged and bound, seriously injured. Their breath was shallow, and they looked tired.

 

“Ba,” Ao Quan whined as he rushed to an ancient guardian.

 

“He's your dad?” Wei Lian questioned.

 

“Ao Quan, I love you,” the old guardian said. Though Apple was swift to approach him, he had already closed his eyes.

 

“No!!!!!” Ao Quan yelled! His emotions showed clearly on his face. He started crying.

 

As Tong Tong checked the other guardians, she announced that they, too, were close to an end.

 

“Uncle, is that you?” Da Ya asked one of the guardians. She knelt beside him and held his hand. She was delighted to find her long lost uncle, but not under these conditions. Her uncle clutched the cushion that normally supported the gem in his hands.

 

“Da Ya, you are the best niece. Hope you find your parents,” His grip loosened on the cushion, and he closed his eyes.

 

Da Ya, being strong willed, tried to hold back her tears. She collapsed beside Ao Quan and hugged him. They both mourned for their relatives.

 

“Can't believe the vice principal was evil,” Ah Wei shook his head.

 

The principal appeared at the door. He appeared fine, but his face showed pain.

 

“I have failed our school and all of Wu Xiong. I have known Vic Zhou was evil once. If only I knew F4's whereabouts. It has been hidden ever since the war.”

 

The alarm sounded, signaling intruders yet again.

 

“Again? Three consecutive invasions in a one day period span,” Xiao Jie (boy) limped out the room. Lollipop and Hey Girl, even Ao Quan and Da Ya, went out to fight again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

What do you guys think of this chapter? I think my fight scenes are so bad. >.< Anyways, please comment!