Hey Girl

Gem of Secrets [Hiatus]

 

Xiao Yu yelped in pain. He accidentally hit his hand. It had swelled up to the size of a small pillow. The shuriken had contained poison, and all the members had been poisoned. The school's nurse was oblivious to the identity of the poison, though her knowledge goes a long way back.

 

All of Lollipop were in the same room. It was relatively small and made of the same material as the guarded room. The gem was currently under the protection of the retired guardians, though the principal was unsure of its safety. The guardians were, after all, retired.

 

Wang Zi sighed. His face had reacted a little bit differently. The shuriken that brushed past his nose had caused a major infection. He lay down on his cot with difficulty. Wang Zi was accustomed to sleeping on his face.

 

“You know, this . Our first attempt and they already hurt us,” Ah Wei wailed. Ah Wei had an unusually high fever that didn't stop rising. His face looked flushed and he was sweating.

 

“Why are we so hurt? I didn't even know my leg could look so ugly,” Xiao Jie exclaimed. His leg hung over his cot, with traces of burn marks.

 

“Well, the principal said it was not our fault. We are still little kids...” comforted Ao Quan. He waved his wrinkly and dried up hand in the air. There seemed to be a fly in the room.

 

Wei Lian violently scratched his arm. He unintentionally bumped into Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu moaned again. Wei Lian added, “Little kids... Oh, we look like idiots. The whole school probably thinks we at being guards.”

 

Wang Zi spoke, “I saw some images when I held the gem...”

 

Xiao Yu laughed, “That was random.”

 

“I hate being sick!” Ah Wei screamed randomly. Soon, all the guards were ranting about random things.

 

“Your leg is ugly.”

 

“Not as ugly as your face.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Little kids!”

 

“It's so ITCHY!”
 

A loud knock boomed on the door. Wang Zi slid off his cot and shuffled to the door. He forgot for a moment that his face was currently disfigured.

 

“Hi—Ahh!” They heard a squeaky voice yell.

 

Wang Zi quickly shut the door and whimpered. He hated his face right now. He had liked his good looks.

 

There was a boisterous banging on the door now. This time, Ah Wei walked and welcomed the guest. Or guests.

 

“Who are you guys?” Ah Wei coughed out.

 

Xiao Yu peeked through the opening of the doorway. Before the guests could answer, he exclaimed, “Legendary Healers and Fighters of Wu Xiong.”

 

Ah Wei opened the door wider and a group of nine girls entered the already cramped room.

 

“Introductions later, right now, you guys are messed,” A girl said bluntly.

 

Five girls examined everyone's conditions. They stared at their wounds with a slight hints of recognition. Their faces screwed up in concentration.

 

“Woreheird... Weird, that was extinct ages ago.”

 

“You know, I think they also have Haiurnmen.”

 

“A little bit of Zanariga.”

 

The girls discussed technical names that none of the guys knew what they were talking about. Four girls were standing guard at the door. They, also, were discussing information, though Lollipop heard the words trap and fight here and there.

 

“How did you guys get injured?”

 

“We got poisoned by shuriken,” Wei Lian answered.

 

Ah Wei launched into a coughing fit. He violently shook and suddenly, his coughing stopped, and was replaced with wheezing. His body shook fiercely. A girl quickly ran over to Ah Wei and started to give him medicine of some kind. A kind of herb with a repelling smell.

 

“It's more serious than the principal informed us.” A girl with straight long hair shook her head.

 

“Ya Tou, how about you take care of him for right now?” The girl that was tending to Ah Wei requested.

 

“Sure, Tong Tong, but am I not guarding?” The girl who was Ya Tou asked.

 

Tong Tong just shook her head and handed Ya Tou medicine, and a cloth, “Feed him this if he starts coughing, and put the cloth on him to bring down his fever.”

 

“Now that the more serious condition is being treated, let's introduce ourselves. We are the Legendary healers and fighters of Wu Xiong. I am Tong Tong, I heal viruses and poisons, which you have,” Tong Tong pointed to herself. She signaled for the rest of the girls.

 

A girl who was looking at Wei Lian's arm spoke, “I'm Xiao Xun, master of the mental mind. This guy has no physical signs of itchiness, it's only his brain that thinks it.” She informed the rest of the crew.

 

Wei Lian looked up, confused, “So I'm not really itching, I'm just thinking that?”

 

Xiao Xun nodded and Wei Lian had his look of concentration. Wei Lian clutched his arm and closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he stopped scratching.

 

But once he opened his eyes, he started scratching again.

 

“It's not that easy,” And with that, Xiao Xun took out a potion and began meditating.

 

“I'm Mei Mei, I know curses really well.” A girl with a book in her hand bowed.

 

“Gui Gui, the inner spirit girl.” She winked.

 

“I'm Apple,” Apple was putting an ointment on Ao Quan's hand, “External and internal injuries here.”

 

“What problem does my face have?” Wang Zi interjected.

 

The girls all turned to look at him.

 

Mei Mei scrutinized Wang Zi, “You have signs of being cursed from afar.”

 

“W-What? How? I've been inside that room...” Wang Zi thought aloud.

 

“And has the door opened? Even for a split second?” Mei Mei asked.

 

Wang Zi paused. He remembered Xiao Jie entering, and Ah Wei entering, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Mei Mei started chanting a spell.

 

A girl looked up from assembling her traps, “I'm Xiao Jie.”

 

“Huh? Who called me?” Xiao Jie (guy) asked.

 

“I didn't. I called myself,” Xiao Jie (girl) replied.

 

“You're Xiao Jie?” Xiao Jie (guy) asked.

 

“Okay, we get it!” Apple threw her aquamarine at Xiao Jie (girl), “Heat it up with your power as a guardian and let it heal his leg. You have the most inner power.”

 

“Oh, okay then,” Xiao Jie (girl) started gathering up her energy. Her face looked flushed. She drew out her snowflake obsidian and transferred the energy from her stone to the aquamarine. The healing stone instantly glowed and whined,“This will only tingle for a second,” Xiao Jie informed the guy that was on his cot.

 

“Oh,-- Ow!” Xiao Jie (guy) shouted in pain. He clutched his leg.

 

“Excuse me, I'm being neglected. My hand is also infected!” Xiao Yu yelled.

 

“Oh, I thought that was the normal size,” Gui Gui laughed, “Your spirit needs cleansing.” She put her danburite on Xiao Yu's hand and it instantly shrunk. His body felt more light.

 

“There, everybody's taken care of. Your conditions will not be better instantly, but we have reduced the symptoms. Ya Tou, I think you should stay here and take care of them. Ah Wei still has his fever.” Tong Tong instructed.

 

“Oh yeah,” two girls chimed, “We're Xiao Man and Da Ya.”

 

Gui Gui looked around. She stared at everybody, “So you're Wang Zi, you don't look much like a prince right now,” she pointed to Wang Zi, “And you're Xiao Jie, the one that can run fast?” She asked Xiao Jie, Xiao Jie nodded. She continued, “Ao Quan,” she pointed at Ao Quan, “Wei Lian, Ah Wei, and Xiao Yu.” She finished off. Lollipop's faces had surprise written all over. “Spirits.” Was all Gui Gui said.

 

“How can you tell from our spirits?” Wang Zi asked. He touched his face. There were still scars, “And you will fall for my looks once I heal!”

 

“I bet I won't! And just because. I'm powerful, and I can read your spirits.” Gui Gui retorted back, “And I heard what you thought!”

 

“Okay, you two stop arguing! I'm hungry and I want to go eat,” Xiao Man yelled.

 

“Fine,” Gui Gui trailed out of the room. Xiao Man, Tong Tong, Da Ya, Mei Mei, Xiao Xun, Apple, and Xiao Jie followed her out.

 

“No, don't leave me!” Ya Tou whimpered. Ah Wei started coughing. She instantly resumed wiping him with the wet cloth.

 

“Legendary, psh,” Wang Zi fumed.

 

“Hey, I want to go eat, too! I'm going to follow them,” Ao Quan scurried out the room, he bumped into a returning Da Ya.

 

“Hey, -oh. I brought food for Ya Tou, but now it's on the floor.” She glared at Ao Quan.

 

Ao Quan bent down to pick the food up. He was about to eat it, when Da Ya slapped his hand. He dropped the food again.

 

“Your name is a dog, but you aren't supposed to be! Come, CLEAN food is downstairs.” And with that, Da Ya grabbed Ao Quan's hand and led him down the hall.

 

Everyone laughs at how similar Ao Quan is to a dog.

 

“They really are legendary. The nurse didn't even know how to heal us, and they took thirty minutes, twenty eight seconds, and two milliseconds to heal us,” Xiao Jie praised.

 

Xiao Yu asked,“You counted?”

 

“Well, yeah, what else would I be doing apart from yelling in pain? That hurt!” Xiao Jie replied.

 

Wang Zi was off in his little world. In his mind he had thought that Gui Gui was like a ghost. He was scared and hated her.

 

Ah Wei was smiling. He was under the care of a really pretty and cute girl. Way better than the nurse, who stuffed a needle down his arm.

 

Wei Lian still had his eyes shut. He really wanted to open his eyes and look at what was happening, but he had to concentrate.

 

 

There was a knock on the door. Ya Tou exclaimed, “Coming!” She opened the door, and in came a capsule. She looked at the capsule, and holds it up to show all the guys. “Darkness is coming, prepare to be f4ed.” She read aloud from a red card. (reference to boys before flowers or meteor garden, forgot which. In short terms, it means there will be trouble)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was kind of a long chapter full of dialogue, but I'll have more action in the next chapter soon. Can you guess what happens next? Please comment!