Chapter 5-Thank you for making my heart warm

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

We are in WGM for a few months already.  After knowing her month I realise that her bday is coming out and I am probably guessing that she forgot its her bday. That silly girl but sometimes I feel sorry for her why she got this kind of sickness, why don't good people never receive good pay back from god?

Junyoung mumble to himself, please god for blessing please let her have a fun and happy birthday!

I wonder how will that the man she love will feel if she told him she got tumour in her spine.

July 4th~ Laura's bday!!

 

~Super Junior Dorm~

Eunhyuk some reason feels today is an important day he couldn't figure out. He saw Donghae on the phone talking and thought it might be Jessica so two couples sometimes make me sick. But I got Tahe with me!

Donghae: Oh, hey Jessica just invited me to come to Laura's surprise party

In a minute shock I realise it was Laura's bday how could I forget? Even though we broke up but many years I will always remember her bday how could I? mumbling to himself

Donghae saw his facial expression..

Donghae: Well...Jessica say Junyoung and Smile members is having a surprise bday at Star Empire Entertainment and the rest of the members are coming.. Are you?

Eunhyuk: Yeah..I am coming!

Donghae: Don't you feel awkward?

Eunhyuk: Well we broke up for months already there's no point coming back together if we broke up already! And she has Junyoung already and I have Tahe..

Donghae: I see….

 

5pm Star Empire Entertainment~

Smile, ZE :A , Super Junior, Jewelry, Nine muses are currently working hard from the decoration to surprise Laura. While Laura's is currently still working at the hospital and Elana left early from time periods…

Junyoung: I think we are done!

Elana: Finally! I hope eonnie crys from this surprise!

Sungmin put his arm around Elana and cuddle her from behind and ending up making everyone having goose bumps

Laura finally got off work at 7pm and is heading to Star Empire of what Junyoung told her to meet. She kind of forgot it was her bday because from the work and sickness she overcome with these months. She arrive and went in and realise a room was completely dark. And everyone hide and surprise her after she say Junyoung..

Laura: Junyoung?

Everyone : 1! 2! 3! SURPRISE!!

Laura was shock and was completely surprise of the decoration in the room and realise it was her bday!

Smile : Eonnie Happy BDAY!?!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura just kept smiling and was really surprise about the party

After the party was over and everyone was really tired and had extremely fun especially Laura how she got a surprise bday present from her sister, who is currently in Australia.

Everyone headed home except Junyoung and Laura who was walking back to their house. Holding hands sweetly.

Laura stopped and looked at Junyoung.

Laura: Thanx today, I really had fun!

Junyoung: It's okay because your my wife and I wanted you to be happy!

Laura smile and was about to walk but she got stopped by someone it was Junyoung holding her wrist.

Laura: What's it?

Junyoung kiss her on head..

Laura was just a moment of silent but was grab into Junyoung hands and was been hugged by him..

Junyoung: Saranghae~

Laura's heart became really warm and his words has melted into her heart

Laura looked at him…

Laura: Thank you for making my heart warm…

They both smile and hold each hand and walked  home happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get mad yet keke ^^ other good chapters will be post up soon