Chapter 3-My Absent is been suspicious

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

Today Smile members and I were about to attend the MBC Dance Battle along with other artist. I was the driver taking them to the MBC but suddenly while I was driving my back has suddenly started hurting badly. I couldn't manage the pain any more and stop the car in a sudden shock which cause my members to blink heavily. My members looked at me and approach to me saying am I okay?

I was holding my back as it was killing me and driving  me heaven to hell.

Elana: Laura where's the pain killers?

Laura: It's in my bag

Elana:SUGIE! GET EONNIE'S BAG NOW!

Sugie immediately gave Laura's bag to Elana and she found the pain killers and gave it to me to reduce the pain from the tumour.

Elana: Eonnie I don't think you can dance today, go home and rest we will be soo worry about you if you continue like this

Jessica: I agree with her, Eonnie rest now

The rest members started to nagged me and begged me to go home and rest. Suddenly 2pm car just drove over us. They stopped and they started to come out of the car and run towards us. Nickhun oppa was first to come and he facial expression he looks worried.

Wooyoung: Noona, are you okay? Is it that bad tumour affecting you right now?

I nodded: Elana gave me some pain killers already and my pain is reducing now

Helen interrupt: we are trying to convince her not to go to MBC Dance Battle but she isn't listening!

Junho: Noona for your sake please go home and rest don’t make us worry!

Nickhun: I will take you home and make sure you stay at home until Smile members comes back from the dance battle

Laura: Are you like my Appa right now?

Nickhun: Oh be quiet! Your sick now!

Laura: Fine! Fine! I give up in this argument! Happy now? turning towards Smile members in the car

They looked at me and smile more widely as they were before.

Hera: Don't worry we tell the MC that your sick and we made you stay home.

Laura nodded and follow Nickhun to his car and headed to Smile dorm. While the rest of 2pm and Smile members was squash inside one car and headed to the MBC Dance Battle.

 

Smile Dorm~

Laura throwing herself on the couch.

Laura: Finally home!!!

Nickhun: I will stay here and watch you in case you run away!

Laura: I can't run away cause the tumour will affect my running if I put myself on pressure.

Nickhun: Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?

Laura: ~Nodded~ Ramen?

Nickhun: HOW CAN A SICK PERSON EAT RAMEN? PORRIDGE!!

Laura: Even though I am sick, doesn’t mean you take control on me today? Looking at him as she is going to win the argument.

Nichkhun: Okay my turn to surrender! I will cook ramen why don’t you go to your room and rest when the ramen is done I call you?

Laura: Okay thank you oppa! With her puppy eyes that Nickhun couldn't stand.

Laura closes the door and really wanted to rest and saw a photo that stopped her. It was a photo of her and Eunhyuk hugging together in front of a beach back in 2008. Those memories will always stay in her heart as she couldn’t forget.

Laura: Eunhyuk~ah (informal) how are you doing? Are you currently having fun at the MBC Dance Battle without me?

She laid her head down and fell asleep as it turn out to be a long one. Nickhun finish cooking the ramen and was about to knock on the door to tell you the ramen is done. He opens the door and sees me fallen asleep easily as thinking I might be to tired to go to Dance Battle these days.

Nickhun: How old is this child? Still been a little kid as those blankets goes everywhere. He puts the blanket slowly on you and notice an photo frame you are holding. He gently releases the photo frame on you and put on the table where it is more safer.

Nickhun: I guess she has broke up with him but loves him too much. I better write a notices on the door when she wakes up and cook her another food. In his mind it pop out to be Kimchi porridge! Yum!!!

Notices: Dumby sister I cook ramen for you but you fell asleep! So don't blame me from eating it! Keke

~Rest well~ don't think too much it will effect your health okay?

Porridge is outside go and fetch some and remember to rest dumby!

 

`MBC Dance Battle~

Leetuek: Welcome Everyone! To MBC Dance Battle!!!

Eunhyuk: Ne! Let's introduce the artist in this Dance Battle shall we hyung?

Shindong: Okay let me start! First running up Rainbow! Beast! SNSD! The three Muskets ! Jung Juri! And of course Super Junior!

Eunhyuk: My turn now for this team it is 2PM! After  School! Smile ! MBLAQ!T-ara!  And also Kim Shinyoung! As he was looking around he realise one person was missing it was Laura. He felt weird how Laura isn't here today. While Eunhyuk looking suspicious Leetuek  and Shindong noticed his facial expression.

Leeteuk: Ah...Shindong have you realise something? Eunhyuk turn to them and look lost how he was talking something and other artist is listening.

Shindong: What's hyung?

Leeteuk: That my little sister isn't here today? The camera suddenly focus their cam on Smile as he was referring to Laura little sister

Shindong: Which little sister you mean?

Leetuek: OMG! T^T of course I mean my little sister is Laura! She isn't here today!

Eunhyuk was looking at Smile members as he wanted to hear an answer from them.

Jessica: Well...unnie unfortunately felt sick this morning and we told her to rest so yeah! That's why she isn't here today

Eunhyuk looked confused Laura sick? She is hardly sick unless she overwork herself that cause her stress and tired. I know her too well and this of course is a lied.

The competition ended and every artist was heading back to dorm except Super Junior and Smile stay back for a talk.

Eunhyuk: Is it truth that Laura is sick?

Smile looked at each other and know that their lied was been seen.

Elana: Of course unnie is sick. Why will you think we will lied oppa!

Eunhyuk: How did she get sick then?

Jessica interrupt..

Jessica: She was coughing badly and she was choking while she drinking water from the coughing

In my mind I know these are lies but I just don't get it why isn't she here today. She will be always here unless she is been call back to the hospital for an emergency. In my mind there is too many question to be ask but I am not willing to ask anymore cause I know Smile members will get annoy then.

 

After the talking and gathering Donghae and Jessica decided to go on dates and the rest started to head back to their dorm. While I was in the car think Leeteuk hyung approach to me.

Eunhyuk: What's hyung?

Leeteuk: You look pale are you sick?

Eunhyuk: No I am fine, it's just that I am tired that's all from dancing..

Her absent is suspicious but I don't know should I care or not but in my heart it keep saying I should care. Eunhyuk was mumbling to himself Laura are you really sick or are you just hiding away from me?