Chapter 19: Unexpected news

I am sorry I cannot wait for you until the end!

 

-5 months later-

 Its very good to have a family day since today he got a day off from his schedule. I was working myself in the kitchen while both of them were in the living room playing happily. While I was preparing lunch for them I suddenly feel my back hurting in pain, I intake painkillers but they couldn’t help so. I fell into the ground suddenly causing some sounds to Eunhyuk to check on me.

Eunhyuk: Honey, what's wrong? ( he was shocking seeing me on the ground in pain)

Laura: My back is hurting  and my legs they are suddenly so weak  I cant hold myself!(as I was holding into his hands)

Eunhyuk: I think I should take to you the hospital

I nodded and Eunhyuk lifted me up slowly to the lounge where Shinye was playing and phoned Sungmin oppa and Elana to come and mind her and ask Sungyuk to play with her. After they came Eunhyuk has taken me to Kirt (he decided to emigrated here since Korea contain better technology medical skills that Australia. That made him stay that's why…)

-SNU Medical Hospital-

Kirt was having his head down after the report came and all the check-ups he done for me.

Laura: Kirt what did the report say?(as I was waiting for him to reply)

Kirt was still down and Laura decided to take the report on the table and find out what is going on her. Laura was shock after reading  and have tears in her eyes. Eunhyuk saw she has watery eyes and gave hugs to warm her.

Eunhyuk: Honey, what did the report turn out to be?

Laura looked at him and couldn’t say it out of and kept silent staring at him.

Kirt: Her tumour came back…

Eunhyuk was shocked after hearing ,first he glanced at Kirt and glanced back to me.

Kirt: It also has spread to others areas in her body..

I close my eyes have many tears coming out. Why is god so cruel to me? While I was thinking, when I was a teenage I lost my parents and have my family torn apart, and also letting my grandparents died.. Why is god so cruel to me? Not letting me to live and to break me away from my family.. But a pair warm hands stopped the tears coming, I looked at him and he looked deeply to me, he made me lean closer to him and peck on my forehead.

Laura (in watery eyes): How long do I have to live? (Eunhyuk hand tightly)

Kirt: To calculate you have approximately half a year if you don’t take any treatments but if you take treatments your life periods will be approximately for three years living

I nodded and walked out quietly in the office. Eunhyuk follow me and to make sure I not doing silly things to harm myself.

Eunhyuk: Honey…

I turn around and looked him deeply without saying a word. He hugged me warmly as I could feel his heartbeat. As the hug get tighter tears started to come out from me again.

Laura: Why is god so cruel to me? (hugging him while crying)

Eunhyuk: At least god made us to meet and love each other! (rubbing my tears from my eyes)

I stood their silent and hugged by him tightly until I stopped the tears coming out

 

We finally return home and could see Shinye playing happily with Sungyuk

Eunhyuk and Laura: We are back!

Shinye turn to us and smiled to us, while we smile back to her. She was crawling as fast as she could so she can get a hug from both of us. Her aegyo just make us fall in love with her more. 

 

(well my closes image that I can get to describe Shinye, isn't she just adorable! XD)

 

Sungmin: Finally you guys are back! (patting on Eunhyuk shoulder)

Elana: How was it? (holding into my hands)

Laura: It came back (as I was hugging her from the news)

Elana was shock and hugged me tightly as I could feel it.

Elana: Did it spread to your other parts of your body?

I nodded and close my eyes while  I was hugging her tightly

Sungmin: Why is god so cruel to her?

It was just a moment of silent but when Shinye came to me I started to have smiles on my face.

I can feel my Shinye warm heart and her little hands and face touching me. It makes me want to cry why is god taking my life away while my daughter is still small! If I was god I wish I could live until my daughter is a mother but I know my wish can never come true because of this tumour coming back.

I could see Laura face how her heart doesn’t want to leave the Shinye at this stage.  Laura no matter what happens are always  there for you.

I grew up with Laura when we were teenager her personality is just a happy fruit that smiles a lot even her tumour comes back she always have a smile remind on her face for her daughter to remember. Laura no matter what's happen, us friends are always there for you including our children! Stay strong don’t use hope!

I decided to take treatments at least I can live longer and see my daughter grow a bit older. But unfortunately these treatments contains  painful effects and I just cant stand them. I just want to cry and die peacefully but I cannot be so selfish leaving my husband behind taking care Shinye by himself. For them I have to fight with this tumour! Each night after treatment I will take pain killers from stopping the pain and I will also  go to Shinye room seeing her sleeping deeply in her dreamland and I will give her kisses to bless her with her sweet dreams.  Also another person that I miss out, he just look like a monkey to me. Him I am really glad that I meet him during my journey, he made my heart warm giving loves and hopes that I have. I kissed him on the lips while he was sleeping deeply. I never realise he was awake after he gave me suddenly a back-hug.

Eunhyuk: Not asleep yet?

Laura: I am.. But I am just thirsty to get water

Eunhyuk: No need to lied.. I know you went to get pain killers and also checking on Shinye

Laura: There's nothing to lied to you (turning towards him)

Eunhyuk: I just know you too much that's why

Laura: I am sorry!

Eunhyuk: It's okay! (hugging her)

Laura: Thank you for making my heart warm! (pecking his lips)

Eunhyuk: If your thank you, get to sleep now you still need to rest to take the treatments ( her hair)

I nodded and hugged each other to sleep like  teddy bears. While he was sleeping back deeply I looked at him and wonder how long do we have left to sleep like this? Eunhyuk-shi  I don’t know how long I still live but I will always love you until the end!

I heard her mumbling words I can see how much she doesn’t want to leave the world. her hair and also touching her pure face. I hugged her tightly to my chest as I don’t want her leaving my side, I kissed her before I sleep. Laura please don’t leave us, let's fight for this tumour shall we? After mumbling these words I dropped a tear into her hair and hugged her more tightly before I could fall asleep.