His House

Dream Come True

Kimmi's POV: ‘Jung Min?’ I said in my mind, ‘He’s same year with me… Wait! We’re same age! Pabo me, so which means, the other two is Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun?” o.O I look at the black hoodie guy and found out that was Hyung Jun…

I stood up and make way for them to go to the stage, I was like star struck when Jung Min smiled at me, well I’m not those crazy fans of theirs, probably just a normal fan that likes them and probably won’t go buying all those albums of theirs since I’m not rich and I get to listen their songs anyways, Yunnie eonni will buy whenever an album of their comes out.

“Now I can see all our members is here,” said Hyun Joong as the light went off, the only spot light was on the boys, “Since Hyung Junnie, Kyu Jongie and Mal is having their freshman years, shall we perform our solo and one group dance?” he continued.

“Yeah sure,” the four boys went off the stage including Hyun Joong, leaving Young Saeng behind on the stage alone, but soon I realize that dancers appears somewhere behind the stage, it was barely visible.

Few moments later, Young Saeng’s solo started. It was a calm piece, as usual, his voice was great. Among SS501, I personally like his song, in the beginning I don’t really like him, but now, thanks to his voice, I started liking him. Everyone has a charm, so that includes him, and his charm is his dimple smile and his voice.

All of the sudden, when the song reaches the end, Young Saeng just disappear and Hyun Joong appear in a split second, “Now how was Young Saengie’s performance?” he said and everyone shouted and clapped in happiness, he smiled and started his song, “Thank You” it was his song name, it was lovely. Hyun Joong’s voice was great too, I love his voice too, well mostly saying I love all their voice that’s why I love SS501, not only because of their looks and how their group interacts with each other and with the fans, is that they kept their promises. I’m sure other artist sure keep their promises to their fans but still SS501 is meant for me and meant for Triple S.

The short presentation then followed by their famous song, “Déjà vu” it was one of my favourite among all of their song, well I basically don’t find the meaning, I just downloaded it and Bluetooth it to my phone, videos, music videos which have english subtitle or Chinese subtitle. It was great the song, after the short performance, everyone was asked to be in their class, wonder who I will be in the class with… I hope not any of the DS otherwise my year will screw~

I took my letter which I got it after seeing the principal in person, and went to the class, it was weird having people looking at me, I wonder what’s going on… Is my hair messed? Something wrong with my outfit?

“Erm sorry, may I ask where is Block A?”

“Oh you’re a Block A student?” the guy replied and I nodded, “You must be smart then,” he exclaimed, I just smile shyly, I heard him chuckling, “Just go straight and go downstairs, walk 2km and you’ll reach Block A,” he said.

“Thank you,” I smiled and started walking away.

“Hey!” I heard someone calling, but I don’t know who the person is calling so I just turn around, “My name is Ken, nice to meet you! You’re very pretty today!” he shouted and walk away.

Pretty? O.O that’s first time someone actually told me that… Aish! I ignored it and followed his direction and actually I managed to arrive Block A without getting lost again~ I went upstairs, looking for First Class, when I found it, I just enter there and found a place somewhere behind, there was four spaces, so I just sit at the one at the corner, last at the row.

“Hey, nice to meet you again, tour guide,” ==’’ tour guide? Since when I become one?

I raised my head, o.O Jung Min? “Oh Jung Min-ssi, Annyeonghasaeyo, nice to meet you too,” I smiled, added on, “I’m not a tour guide,”

He chuckled, “Mind if I sit here? Right in front of you?” why is he asking me that? Isn’t it feeling free sitting at anywhere you wanted?

“Feel free too,” I went back on laying my head on the table, with my hands underneath as pillows.

Class was boring and even though it’s the first day; I have everything sponsored so nothing really much related to me. Performing arts, well its fun for me, I really like it but first week of school is usually boring for everyone. The worst thing is that Kyu Jong and Jung Min was in the same class as me while Hyung Jun, I heard the boys saying that he’s next door. The older two boys stopped by today, attracting lots of attention, they too are from Block A but upper level, Hyun Joong was in Class A while Young Saeng was in Class B.

I grab my things and started leaving the classroom and stopped when someone called my name, well not my name, just a simple ‘hey’ I turn around and face him, “Oh Jung Min-ssi, Kyu Jong-ssi, anything?” I was relaxed somehow, even though they’re celebrity, they’re still human.

“You want to join us?” Jung Min asked, “I mean for lunch,” he quickly said after a long paused.

“I’m so sorry; I gotta meet my eonni now, jwesonghamida,”

“It’s okay, we’ll treat you some other days,” with that, they left after got Hyung Jun from the next door. I made my way to the main gate but somehow, another hey…

“Oh Ken-ssi right?”

“Wow you have brilliant mind!! Yes I am Ken, hey speaking of name, what’s your name?” he asked, well this guy sure is a little weird.

“I’m Chae Rin, Park Chae Rin,” I smiled, as I saw my eonni at the front gate, I waved back towards her, “Ken-ssi, I gotta go now, I got something on,”

“It’s okay, goodbye then,” with that, I make my way towards eonni’s car, “Hey call me oppa!” he shouted as I enter the car.

“Whoa whoa whoa~ someone is having a game on at the freshman year,” my eonni teased me.

I know I was blushing, “Aish you too having freshman year! How’s yours?” well eonni was born in January, I was born in September, so it does make sense that she’s my eonni.

“Well it was great! My school also have celebrity in it, wanna know who?”

“Yeah sure, say it,” she was grinning widely, wonder who other she fancy more than SS501.

“Super Junior was in my school! I was like OMG when I saw them,” she was smiling happily, super junior? Its second place for her in the kpop world, SS501 still stands number one, I think…

“That’s great; you mean all thirteen of them?”

“No, only four of them,” she started listing all four, it was Si Won, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun (I don’t really remember their age, sorry about that), “so back to you,” oh no, “who’s same class you’re in?”

“What you mean?” I lied; of course I know what she meant.

“Pabo,” she knocked my head, “I mean DS, you, Jung Min; Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun are same age! All DS are in that school, who’s same class with you! Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun should be freshman year while Hyun Joong and Young Saeng should be in second year.”

She’s clever, no escaping, “I’m same class with Jung Min and Kyu Jong,” I said as we get down, trying to get in our apartment.

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted so loud, argh my eardrums!

“Aish! Keep your voice down low, yes I am same class with them, waeyo?”

“Kyu Jong oppa~” she repeated that so many times the whole time. I got sleepy and bored and eventually went to sleep with her continuing saying his name, looking through posters and magazine and going online searching for news.

~~

“Chae Rin ah, palli palli palli!!!” he shouted over and over again, forcing me to go his practice. It was a week since I became a freshman, I was getting a little more closer to the DS, well mostly Jung Min and Kyu Jong only as friends but not fans or celebrity.

“Aigoo araso araso,” I quickly grab hold of all my things and went to a dancing studio that was located somewhere near the college. We both entered and met the other 4 guys, “Annyeonghasaeyo Hyun Joong-ssi, Young Saeng-ssi and Hyung Jun-ssi,”

“Annyeong Chae Rin-ah, do you want to see us practice?” Hyun Joong asked.

Well yeah I wanted, so I nodded, “but…”

“But what?” Jung Min glared at me.

“But am I disturbing you guys? If yes I ca-”

“No you’re not, listen to oppa and get your things down, settle everything as we get our equipment done araso?” he ordered me again, aigoo… so hard being around him, Park Jung Min…

“Araso oppa,” I pouted.

“Yah yah Kim Chae Rin, why you only call that mal oppa? What about me?” Hyung Jun pouted.

“Yeah you have to call me oppa too,” Hyun Joong said, other two just nodded in unison.

“Yah, she’s same class with me so calling me oppa is normal!” Jung Min exclaimed.

“She address me earlier as oppa earlier than she addressing you that,” Kyu Jong said, earning a death glare from Jung Min, they both started chasing around, Hyung Jun joined in sometime later and helped Kyu Jong. Others chuckled while Kyu Jong retire from the chase, leaving the two youngest among SS501 chasing each other. I just sat down aside, facing my back towards the mirror as Jung Min and Hyung Jun continue chasing each other while shouting.

“They’re annoying aren’t they?” Hyun Joong sat next to me, stretching his leg out widely, I just shook my head, and “They aren’t? Wow!” he exclaimed, “You must be some kind of aliens from outer space,”

I chuckled, ‘He’s really 4D, the 4D leader,’ I said in my mind, “I’m from planet earth,” I replied sarcastically.

“Well me too, but I just arrive from Mars twenty over years ago,” he said while smiling happily.

I chuckled, he was entertaining me the whole time today while the Tom and Jerry couples are quarreling and Kyu Jong and Young Saeng was preparing for the practice. Around an hour later, the practice started, I have to admit something, they’re dancing skills are amazing! I would like to learn them but I don’t really have much time now, I’m almost fully occupied with college and work.

“I have to go now oppas,” I said, grabbing my bag and books, heading for the door, “I’ll see you guys in school?”

“Yeah sure,” the others said.

“Dongsaeng-ah, do you need a ride to… where ever you’re going?” Hyun Joong asked.

“It’s okay, my eonni is picking me up at the coffee shop nearby, see you later oppa,” I smiled and left for the coffee shop which was two stores away, “Annyeong Yunnie eonni, sorry for making you come here and pick me up,” I closed the car door.

“It’s okay,” she looked at me, “But why are you here anyways?” she looked outside when the car started to move.

“Well oppa force to go to their dance practice,” I said in low tone.

“BWOH BWOH BWOH?” she shouted loud out, I already knew it’ll happen, poor my ears… TT.TT “You mean DS asked you to join their dance practice?” I nodded, “Omo, can I go?” she said, I knew she wanted to go if she knows I’m going to their dance practices.

“I’ll ask them,” I smile, “now,” she smiled happily, I took out my phone and dialed Young Saeng number since if I call Jung Min, he’ll scold me like the other time; if I call Hyun Joong, he might be in his 4D world; if I call Kyu Jong, he probably be calming Hyung Jun and Jung Min down; if I call Hyung Jun, he might be arguing nonsense with Jung Min.

“Annyeong Young Saengie oppa,”

“Oh, dongsaeng-ah, what’s wrong? You left something?”

I chuckled, “I didn’t left anything, I just wanted to ask, if I can come for the future dance practices you have,”

“O-” he was cut off, what’s wrong?

“You’re welcome to come, dongsaeng!!!” shouted Hyun Joong voice from behind.

“Yah why you call hyung not me!” shouted Jung Min.

“Gomawo Hyun Joong oppa but can I bring my eonni along? Yah Park Jung Min, you scold me the other day! I’m not dialing your number anymore!”

“Yah stop snatching my phone!” Young Saeng said, “Sorry, they stole the phone, it’s not on speaker phone now. Hyung said you can bring your eonni here, but…”

“But what oppa? Tell me,”

“Is she a fan of us?” I bet he should be o.O (like that)

“Yeah she is,” I smiled, “Anything more you wanna know?”

“Who’s her bias?”

“You shall know next time when we meet up oppa, haha, I gotta go now, see ya tomorrow in school,” with that, I hung up and turn towards, looking at eonni and gave her a nod, signifying that she can follow me next time.

“Gomawo dongsaeng, I really owe you one! What do you want? I get it for you,” she said happily.

“It’s okay; don’t need to get me anything. Besides, take it as I return your caring heart for taking care of me so long and allowing me to stay at your house eonni,”

“Aww don’t say like that, I’m happy to do it, you’re my dongsaeng after all,” we hugged each other, “You really don’t want a favor in return?” she looked like this: o.O

“No thank you eonni, I gotta go work, I’ll see you later,” I smiled and went inside the coffee shop that I was working, the pay was high enough, it’s enough for me to pay Yunnie eonni the rent, I wanted to pay but she always push the money back so I ended up paying the bills but the weirdest thing is, why is my bank account increasing money monthly? I really didn’t bank in any money.

“Ah annyeonghasaeyo,” I turned around after getting prepared, “Oh Ken-ssi” I greeted, and gave him the menu to have a look at it.

“I told you to call me oppa,” he said while glancing through the menu, “I’ll have ice blended mocha please, thank you,” he placed his order, “Add another ice chocolate take away and some fries to have it here,”

“Oh okay, I repeat your order,” he nodded, “One ice blended mocha and fries, having it here; one ice chocolate, taking away, is that all?”

“Don’t you need to write it down or something?”

“No I can remember it well,” I went towards the kitchen and told the orders.

“Chae Rin ah, don’t you have to go the orphanage today?” my boss, Kei asked, she was young, probably around my age, just slightly older than me few months.

“Ah, the orphanage is having a tour around the province today for the orphans, I was supposed to go but I got caught up with school and something else so I came here instead,”

“Ain’t it tiring working two jobs?” she asked.

“One ice blended mocha and fries, done!” the kitchen lady shouted, I brought it over to Ken and settle it in front of him.

“Enjoy the drink and snacks,” I smiled and leave, “It’s tiring, but I needed the money,” I answered her question.

“I just increase your salary if you want,” she paused, looking at me, “See? I know you wouldn’t want it, I’ll let you go early today. Another ten more customers and you’re off, I’m counting it,” she said seriously and went back to the cashier. Aish this Kei, she always been like this! She always limits my customers, but still I got a high pay. Everyone’s pay in this café was different, it based on how you serve a customer and how many customer you served and how the customer comments towards you. It was one of Kei’s ideas to improvise the café.

“You know me well,” I smiled and continue taking orders.

~~

“Yah Park Chae Rin, you’re off!” she shouted, just as my tenth customer leaves the café.

“Araso araso, you always disallow me to work late,” it was 10pm, I started working at 5pm, yeah it’s long because I purposely let the other waitress to take the customer order, I was lazy to go home so early, I’m done with my homework when the guys are having break during their dance practice just now.

“Yeah you know me well,” she chuckled as she counted the money in the cashier. I pouted and went to my locker to get my things, after that, I helped Kei to close the shop, I got the keys with me anyways, and another pair with Kei herself. We bid each other goodbyes as I made my way to the subways.

“You work too late, do you need a ride back?” I heard Ken’s voice.

“Omo, Ken-ssi,”

“Oppa,”

“Ken oppa, what are you doing here? Wait, how long have you been here?”

“I’ve been here since just now, I thought of buying you a dinner,” he said while shivering.

“Oppa it’s winter now, you shouldn’t be out here so long,” I walk towards him, “You’re so cold, you’re having a fever,” his forehead was burning hot, “Where’s your home?”

“It’s near our school,” he said softly while leaning back.

“Let’s get you home okay? You need to get rid of the fever,” I got a cab, even though it’s expensive; one time will be just fine. He told the driver the address and he got us there, the driver seems to know him pretty well that he said he’ll treat us the ride this time.

“Is this your house?” I said, looking at the door, there’s no keyhole but a thumb print scanner, “How do we get in?” I said, holding onto one of his shoulders, he seems to like going to pass out soon.

“My thumb…” he said softly and passed out, gosh he’s heavy! I hold onto him for awhile and tried to put his thumb on the scanner but I failed. Aish! Boys are heavy!