Oh oh... (IDK what name for this chappie)

Dream Come True

“Let me help you with him,” I heard someone’s voice, it’s familiar, it sounded like Jung Min.

“Sure,” now Ken seems slightly lighter, “Gomawo,” we laid him down on the sofa.

“Why you know Ken?” Jung Min asked, looking at me, “Are you both…” he paused and then he grins, “sort of attached?”

“Yah we’re not attached! Aish Park Jung Min, stop having useless thoughts!!” I smacked his head and went inside the toilet.

“Yah it’s my house! What are you doing inside here?”

“You let me in," that shut his mouth up, "and, Ken oppa is running a high fever, can you just let me at least get a towel and wet it? I’ll leave once I’m done,”

“Towel is in the drawer in my room, I’ll get it for you,” he finally quiet down and gave me a towel awhile later. I wet the towel and put it on Ken oppa’s forehead. After awhile, it was 12am when I checked my watch.

‘Gosh I’m late, now subway isn’t any near here,’ I said to myself, “Oppa I’ll take my leave now, look after Ken oppa will you?”

“Why will me, a guy take care of another guy? It’s not like I’m a gay, you want me to take care of him? In your dreams, either you stay here and take care of him or I’ll just let him be the whole night,” is he a heartless person? ==’’

“You’re…” Looking at him, I can’t scold my idol, I can’t believe that actually he was like this! “Nothing, I’ll take care of him, I’ll use the veranda for just ten minutes and I’ll be done.” I went out the veranda, leaving Ken and Jung Min inside the house, I pull out my phone from my jacket and called eonni, “Yoboseyo?”

“Yah what time now? Why aren’t you home yet? Don’t you know how worry I was?” her question started to bombarding towards me, over caring eonni again she is~

“Whoa eonni, chill, I’m fine now, one of my friend got sick so I just brought him to his friend house to rest,”

“Him? House?” I know she have wrong thoughts, aish!

“Yah don’t have wrong thoughts! I’ll explain to you tomorrow okay? I have to hang up the phone now,”

“Kekeke have a nice night,” she hung up, aish that eonni! I went back in the house after placing my phone back inside my left side pocket of my jacket; I was looking for Jung Min and found him asleep in his room, sleeping peacefully. I close him room door to shut it tightly and went to the bathroom and finds another towel.

“Oh ! I forgot the towels are in his drawer inside his room,” I scolded myself for forgetting about it, now how am I going to get another towel for Ken oppa?” I sighed and went out the toilet. Just as wanted to walk out, a note was pasted on the mirror.

I guess you might want more towels, there’s one more extra in the cupboard below the sink, use it, Jung Min.

Maybe I’m wrong after all, maybe he just the same him on air, well I don’t know. I found the towel and wet it then change the towel with the previous one. I kept on doing that for several hours, until I fall asleep on the other sofa which was next to the sofa that Ken oppa was lying down.

Ken’s POV: I woke up the next morning, finding myself at a familiar living room with a wet towel, it’s almost dried up on my forehead. I stood up and look around, seeing her in front of me, sort of make me happy, but why is she here?

After awhile of thinking, I finally remembers that I was waiting for her yesterday at the coffee shop that she was working, I got a fever and she brought me home but… this isn’t my home… It’s…

“Omo, you’re awake,” I heard her voice. It makes me happy always hearing her voice even though we know for barely a month.

Kimmi’s POV: “How are you feeling oppa? Better now?” I walk towards him and got the towel, taking it with another one already on my hand when I fall asleep.

“I’m fine, sorry for making you unable to get home, your parents must be worried about you,”

My parents worried about me? I smiled, “It’s okay, they won’t, are you hungry? We should get some breakfast before heading back home to get a change, there’s still time,”

“Yeah I am hungry but… where am I?”

“Oh yeah,” I forgot, haha, I chuckled, “We’re at Jung Min’s house, you fainted yesterday and was too heavy, I can’t put your thumb print successfully on the scanner so Jung Min oppa helped me to bring you into his house,”

“Oh my… I’m so sorry for troubling you, are you injured anywhere?”

“No I’m not,” I smiled and we left the house. We went to a coffee shop nearby and he bought us breakfast, saying that it’s an apology for the night before. I smile and gave in, letting him pay the meal for me and Jung Min and as well for himself. We got back to Jung Min’s house, almost forgotten that we can’t simply enter, I just leave a note there and went back home to get a change. Yunnie eonni was pestering me since the time I enter the house, aigoo…

“Yah eonni, stop pestering me please, I’ll tell you next time when I’m free, I’m running late to class,” I pouted with my puppy eyes.

“Fine fine, I’ll torture you tonight,” she chuckled as I pouted more and went off. I went in my class, just in time because awhile after I enter, the teacher made his way in too.

“You’re late today,” Kyu whispered.

"Ah I caught up with something,” I whispered back and continue listening to class.

~~

“Dongsaeng-ah, you following us today?” Young Saeng asked when we meet up at the fountain.

“Aniya, I gotta work today, I’ll see you guys during weekends now? I mean for the dance practice,”

“If you come weekends, you have to stay whole day,” Jun said happily.

“Araso araso, I’m running late for my work, I’ll see you guys tomorrow in school,” with that, I left them in school, got subway and went to the orphanage.

Around half an hour later, I arrive at the orphanage, I placed my things in the locker and went to meet the kids.

“Annyeong noona!!! Annyeong eonni!!!” all the kids greeted.

“Yae annyeonghasaeyo, so shall we start learning today?”

“YES!!!!” they shouted happily and took their place on the table.

~~

“Here’s your pay,” the head of orphanage pass me my pay.

“Gomawo, you shouldn’t pay me much since I’m only tutoring them during weekday afternoon only,” I really feel sorry for receiving so much money.

“No no you should, no one willing to teach this bunch of naughty kids and somehow they’re cheeky,”

“Well… I guess I keep it then,” I smiled, “I’ll take my leave,” I left the orphanage.

~~

“Aish eonni, stop dragging my blanket away!!!!” I stood up and pull my blanket back on the bed, covering myself underneath it.

“Yah you wake up, we’re going to see the boys practice right?” she shouted, boys? What boys? Oh… DS…

“Okay okay, you’re so impatient,” I got up and did my morning rituals, now I can’t even rest more during weekends *pout*

“Let’s go already!!!!” she shouted when I was dressing up.

“Aish eonni can’t you wait? I know you wanted to see Kyu oppa but just wait a minute!” I grabbed my things and went to her car, the driver put us down at DSP company and we meet the guys at the lobby.

“Annyeong dongsaengie!!!” the boys greeted.

“Annyeong oppa, this is my eonni,”

“Annyeong, my name is Yunnie,”

“So I heard that you’re a fan of us?” Young Saeng asked.

“Erm yeah,” I glared at Young Saeng, what’s he trying to do?

“Done talking! Now let’s get to practice,” Hyun Joong shouted as he swallowed his final bite of his burger.

"Aish Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun, can't you both just sit down and stop chasing each other?" I heard their manager shouting, "Oh annyeong Hae Rin, this is..."

"Oh, she's my eonni, her name is Yunnie,"

"Oh, annyeong Yunnie, don't mind the guys, they're very annoying," with that, I chuckled as SS501 was staring at their manager, giving him a death glare then continued,

"YAH HYUNG!!!!!!!!" they all shouted, I was laughing,

"What so nice to laugh?" I heard Jung Min's voice.

"Oh Min oppa, just first time seeing you all scolding manager oppa," I smiled, "Is it my.."

"Yeah it's yours, you left it at my house that day," he passed me back my handphone cover.

"Gomawo oppa," I took out my handphone and slide it in but then, I realize that all eyes was on me and Jung Min, oh oh...

"Yah what's with your stare?" Jung Min shouted and send each of them death glare, "She left this in my house that day, I'm just giving her back!"

"She went to your house?" said their manager said, he nodded, "What's wrong on with you both? Are you both attached or something?"

O.O "Ani, hyung we're not like what you think! That day..." he paused.

"Aigoo see? Jung Min hyung can't even continue, hahaha!" Jun teased.

Aish! "That day his neighbour fall sick, I can't help him with the thumb print scan so Min oppa just help me to enter his house but fail to do so, so we just enter Min oppa house and help him,"

"Who's your neighbour?" Hyun Joong asked, "Ken?"

"Yeah Ken oppa, you know him too oppa?"

"Yeah well, I stay there too you know, I just stay two floors above the horse," he pointed at Jung Min and stuck out his tongue.

"Oh..."

"Now let's start practicing!!!!" shouted the manager and the guys started their practice.

A/N: This chappie is so boring! sorry guys that I can't really think much as I'm preparing my school which will reopen next week...  sorry for the boring chappie but I promise I'll update a better one next time and... I hope I don't loose my readers and subcribers.. thank you!

@to those who read: thanks for reading^^

@to those who subscribe: thanks for subscribing and reading it.. thank yuo so much!