What's wrong with Min oppa?

Dream Come True

“Aish Ken oppa!!!!” I shouted as he dragged me out class, “Aigoo wae!!!” I shouted at him when we stopped.

 

“Are you free tonight?” he asked, looking at me.

 

“Yae, waeyo?” I looked at him.

 

“Glad you’re free, I want to date you out tonight, is that alright with you?” O.O puzzled… “Are you still here Chae Rin?”

 

“Oh yeah, I am,” I said softly, “What time?”

 

“I thought you- WHAT?!” he shouted, that startled me.

“I mean what time,”

“Oh… Tonight at 7pm, I pick you up?”

“Yeah sure,” I smiled. With the smile on his face, a bright sunny smile, first time seeing so happy after knowing each other for months, he enter back the class, I turned around and went to class too. Entering class, teacher was behind me; I sat at the seat next to Kyu oppa and drank my water.

“Min-ah, where you went just now?” kyu oppa asked.

“Shut up hyung,” he sounded pissed and turn back facing the teacher rather than leaning on the wall, what happen to him? Kyu oppa just smile when I look at him and he gestured me to listen to class.

~~

“Dongsaeng-ah, change into this!!!!” Yunnie eonni said the nth time since I told her I’m going out tonight with a guy. To not argue with her, I just went in the toilet, in and out for I don’t know how many times, trying outfits that Yunnie eonni chooses.

“Change change, change!!!!” she shouted everytime the results doesn’t come out well or she thinks it’s too plain or she thinks I need something more alluring to seduce the guy, that’s what she said.

“Aish eonni, can’t I just wear something comfortable? It’s too exaggerating!!!” I said while looking in the mirror, the long mirror showing a girl, having her hair curls down her shoulder, wearing a spaghetti V shaped front and the dress length is only reaching her thigh. I have to admit that it was nice, but I’m not going for clubbing.

“OH NO!!!!” she suddenly shouted, giving me a hell of out a fright.

“What’s wrong?” I looked at her, changing into my comfortable suit.

“I got a date and I totally forgotten about it, it’s one HOUR TIME!!!!” she shouted happily, jumping around, is it Kyu oppa? “By the way, are you sure you’re just wearing that?” I looked at myself at the long mirror, a girl having curls down her shoulder, wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a fashionable belt on it, gems was decorated on the belt. She was wearing a two layer top, inner one was spaghetti and the outer one was big tee. I nodded,

“Nothing wrong with it right?” she shook her head,

“Everything is wrong, how can you wear like this for a date?!!!” she exclaimed, looking in the mirror, standing next to me.

“I can just wear anything that’s comfortable,” I smiled, “Oh I have to go, bye eonni,” I heard the doorbell, as expected, Ken oppa was there.

“Chae Rin-ah,” he smiled, making me sort of blush a little when he look from me to top, “You look great,” he smiled and lead me towards the car, his comment making me blush more.

“Thank you,” I smiled and he drove off, leading us to the restaurant, a normal BBQ restaurant, it’s my favourite place since high school, I just can’t help but sad…

“Chae Rin ah; is you alright? If you don’t like this place, we can leave,” he said when we’re in front of the door of the restaurant.

“I’m fine with it, let’s go,” we sat down at the corner; weirdest thing is he was wearing a hoodie, wearing a black sunglasses.

“Oppa why are you wearing hoodie and sunglasses at this hour?” I looked at him, his face just puzzled, then he took the sunglasses off but keep the hoodie on.

~~

“Are you full enough? If not, I can bring you for some more,” I looked at him with disbelief, he chuckled, “Something wrong with my face?”

“Aniya, just… I’m very full,” I smiled and continue walking side by side with Ken oppa. Suddenly he stop, holding my hand all of the sudden when I’m about to arrive back home, “Waeyo oppa?” I turned and look at him, o.O

“Chae Rin-ah, I love you,” he said so fast that I barely hear.

“Huh?”

“I said I love you!!!!” he shouted in a slow paced. I looked at him, O.O oh my… “Chae Rin-ah, I know it’s very sudden for you, but I love you,” he said, pulling me towards him and crash his warm lips over mine, putting his hand on my back and another on my waist, deepening the kiss. After awhile, we both were gasping for air, “So what’s your answer?” he looked at me while gasping for air.

“Err… oppa…”

“It’s okay, I give you time,” he smiled and peck on my lips, “Have a good night rest,” he smiled and pushed me towards the front door of eonni’s house, well we shifted to the landed property type of house, “I’ll see you tomorrow at school,” he smiled and walk away. I went in, closing the door behind me but before I was able to close, I heard someone shouting, “YAH DOOJOON!!!!” Doojoon? Who’s Doojoon anyways; well I shrugged and shut the door. Going back my room, I felt my face turn hotter and hotter about what happen just now, am I dreaming or something? I wash my face and change into my night clothes and fell asleep as soon as I went up the bed.

“Dongsaengie, palli irona, you’ll be late for school today!!!!” I heard my eonni jumping and shouting on me.

‘Can someone please shut her off?’ I said mentally and stood up, making her fall on the floor, causing her to pout and me, to laugh nonstop, I chuckled, “Gomawo eonni,” I stuck my tongue out and did my morning rituals, changing into a outfit for college and had breakfast which was extremely funny, I was getting bullied by eonni but in the end, it’s the other way round.

I went out the car, laughing my head off, “Annyeong Jung Min oppa, Kyu oppa, Jun oppa, Saengie oppa and Hyun Joong oppa,” I giggled while addressing them.

“Aish I ask you to call me Joongie oppa, Hyun Joong oppa seems so long,” he pouted, awww… CUTE!!!!

“Araso Joongie oppa,” I smiled and walk side by side with them.

“What’s so nice to laugh? You’ve been giggling since the moment we saw you at the gate until now in class,” Kyu oppa asked, the others just look at me, curiosity taken over them. I saw Jung Min oppa, anger was written somehow.

I chuckled, “Just this morning, Yunnie eonni wake me up by jumping on me,” I saw Kyu oppa face become O.O I laughed, “So I stood up and made her fall down the floor,” I tried suppressed my laughter.

“She falls down on the FLOOR?!!!” Kyu oppa stood up and look down on me, *dead*

“It’s carpeted, and yeah…” I nodded.

“Ignore Kyu, continue your story,” Joongie oppa brought Kyu oppa out, sorry oppa…

“Well during breakfast, she was battling with me, trying to pour food on me but in the end, she lost and she got eggs all on her hands… I laughed.

"Aish you both are so immature," Saengie oppa scolded me, causing me to pout, "Aigoo, dongsaengie don't pout," he patted my head, "We go to our class first, we see ya later and Yunnie too okay?"

"Okay oppa, annyeong," they left, Kyu oppa isn't back yet but Min oppa just face his back towards me, what's wrong with him??

A/N: Sorry for the really really late update as I was really busy, I made an excuse from my mum so that I can use the computer today, well what you guys think about this chappie?