Short update

Dream Come True

“Aish Kyu, won’t you calm down? You’re scary our dongsaeng,” Young Saengie oppa said.

“Kwenchana oppa, mian Kyu oppa, there won’t be next time,” I smiled, “and why so caring about eonni?” I smiled.

“Yeah yeah, hyung why so caring about noona?” Jun asked.

“Can’t you both shut up, you both are annoying and irritating, and hyung, it’s time for class, you too turtle,” Jung Min stood up and shouted, I swear all five of us are looking at him, what’s wrong with him anyways…

“Let’s get back to class,” Joongie oppa said and patted him shoulders, “Don’t care that horse, he’s having PMS today,” with that, the three of them left. I was staring at that horse, I somehow felt hurt and pain in my heart when he scolded us.

~~

“Yah where are you going?!!!” he shouted, I ignored him and went in the café for my work. I changed into my uniform and looked outside, I sighed because he’s still there.

“Chae Rin ah, why didn’t you serve that gentleman there?” Kei said, pointing at Jung Min who was obviously staring at me whenever I walk.

“Boss I~”

“Go serve him, the others are busy, since you’re free,” she patted my shoulders so I took a deep breath and walk over,

“May I help you sir?” I asked politely.

“When are you going off work?” he started looking around, covering half of his face.

“Long time,” I said, “Orders?”

“Mocha with lots of ice and one large fries,” he said, “I need to talk to you,”

“I’m busy right now,” I turned around, “One mocha with lots of ice and one large fries, having here!!!” I shouted to the kitchen, “You’re having here right?” he nodded, “So I’ll go serve the other customers,” I said.

“Hey wait!” he shouted, well, just raise his voice a little and causing a little commotion, “Err… I meant, what time will you get off work?”

“She’ll be off work in ten minutes time, don’t worry,” Kei interrupted, I looked at her, “Ten customers is already up,” she smiled and went back to the cashier.

“One mocha with lots of ice and one large fries is up!!!” the kitchen shouted so I took it and placed it in front of Jung Min and went to change.