Meeting SS501

Dream Come True

“Yah Kimmi Soo!!! Palli irona, we’re getting late for the concert later on!!!!” my eonni shouted at my ear, “Palli irona,” she throw my blanket away from me, forcing me to wake up and she successfully did it.

“Wae eonni,” I yawned, “Give me half an hour, I’ll be done,” I stood up and wash my face, wearing the dress that I bought some time ago, it was really expensive, I hardly can afford it. That dress, I spend my time working part time jobs to earn back, I use 30% of the money on the dress after working for almost a year and others I keep it in the bank.

Half an hour later~

“Let’s get going eonni,” we went to the arena to watch SS501 concert, Yunnie eonni, she likes Double S 501 Kim Kyu Jong, for me, well I like Jung Min oppa, he’s just so perfect, and it’s a dream if I’m able to be with him.

“Dongsaeng-ah, you want to go backstage?” she asked, I know she has backstage pass but it’s only for her, so no need to spoil her only chance of seeing Kyu Jong oppa.

“It’s okay eonni, you go meet your hubby in real life first,” getting a backstage pass now, it was totally hard but for her, with the connections of her family with people around the world especially in entertainment industries, they can get it easily, “I’ll wait at gate C for you, it’s near the backstage door,” I smiled.

“Are you sure about this? You always wanted to see Jung Min in real life,”

“Yeah I’m sure about it, your hubby is more important,” I smiled and pushed her towards the backstage door and shoved her in.

Looking at my watch, ’11pm’ I said mentally and sighed, looking up at the dark sky which was nicely decorated with bright shining stars, ‘Wonder how would it be if I’m in Malaysia now,’ I said to myself as I put my hands inside my pocket to warm my hands up, it was winter now, the weather in Seoul is cold, it’ll get worst if we’re facing snow storm.

An hour pass~

Aish Yunnie eonni doesn’t plan to head back home? The crowd is getting lesser and the weather is getting colder, *sneeze* oh gosh, could she be a little faster? I took out my phone and started typing.

To: Yunnie Eonni
From: Kimmi

Eonni, are you done yet? If you’re not, I’m walking back to my dorm now~

--

To: Kimmi Dongsaengie ^^
From: Yunnie

Ah mianhae dongsaeng! I’ll be out now, don’t walk back alone! It’s too dangerous! Sit my car with me; I get the driver to send you back home.

--

Why does eonni always have to trouble her driver to get me home? I lived in an apartment with eonni, same apartment, we shared everything together, every bills we have, I’ll pay 50% with my income that I get from teaching orphan to speak english, it was a good pay, I’ll go over daily after school to teach them.

After awhile, Yunnie eonni appeared, “Mianhae dongsaeng,” she touch my hand, “Gosh you’re cold! Let’s get you home and tugged you in bed now,” she said worriedly and we walk faster, heading towards the main gate.

“Kwenchana eonni, I’m fine,” I tried to convince her that I’m fine but this girl, aish! She’s always been over caring towards me even though we’re from different level of the society. Maybe some doesn’t care about level of society; I too don’t care but sometimes, hanging out with Yunnie eonni just brings me to that topic. Yunnie eonni’s family was a rich family, they own Cube Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, the building in under theirs (fictional use) they even own a gem stone company, it’s a globalization company.

“Aniya, you’re not!” she pushed me in the car, “Get us back home ASAP!” she ordered the driver, I was just looking outside the limo, I wonder why would she use a limo but she said, it was for a sake of her father who insisted her to use it so she has no choice but to use it. First reason was that, the second one yet final reason is that the cars in her house are all used up by her brothers and sisters as they got some function to attend that day, no other cars for her to use so only the limo is available tonight.

A short drive after the turn, we safely arrive back home. As we enter the house, Yunnie eonni started to get busy again, she was busy making hot things for me, (over-caring girl) I went in my room and change into comfortable clothes and went towards the kitchen and helped her out.

“Eonni, why don’t you go rest? You should be tired after seeing them, over joy?” I laughed as I drank the cup of hot chocolate that she forces me to finish it.

“Speaking about them,” she paused very long, her face expression was weird and when she’s about to continue, a smile crept over her face, joy was taking over her, “They was like oh my god! They so freaking handsome in real life!” she was jumping over, I was happy for her even though I don’t get to see them, I believe I have the second chance.

“Araso araso, let’s get to sleep now, we got school tomorrow right?”

“Oh yeah!!!! Your first day in college!!!!!!! That’s great! What college are you going again?”

==’’ she forgets it again? ==’’ “Seoul International University, I’m only first year,”

“What course are you taking?”

==’’ what eonni is she? ==’’ “I’ll be joining Music Department,”

“That’s great! You can be an entertainer next time,”

“Aigoo, eonni, I’m sleepy now,” I yawned, and stretch my hand after I’m done drinking the hot chocolate and washed the cup.

“Wait, what college are you in again?”

==’’ should I just die rather than talking to her? “Seoul International University, waeyo?”

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted in joy, “The boys go there to study!!!!!”

“Boys?” she nodded, “What boys?”

“I mean DS!! SS501 boys!! They study there! All five of them! Oh my god, you’re so lucky dongsaeng! It’s so hard to enter that college and you made it in!!!!!!!”

“Eonni, I got scholarship, I’m not that rich to go that school,” I know, even though it’s Seoul International University, it should be easy to enter but I’m not rich, so it’s a little more harder for me to enter but I’m glad I enter that college, “Aigoo I wanna sleep now eonni, good night,”

“Okay, sweet dreams!” she shouted as I close the room door. I close my eyes as I lay down on my bed, my room, everything was paid by my parents, that’s the thing that they can do, my parents died when I was 12, it was hard back then, I got their insurance, I used their money to buy everything, right now in my bank, there’s still left 70% of the insurance.

~~

“Freshman please be at the main hall,” I heard the vice principal announce through the speaker as I was about to enter the college compound. Looking at the direction board at the main gate, “I’m at the main gate, two blocks after I pass the fountain in front of me, I’m able to see the hall, hmmm….” I continue exploring the map and suddenly I felt a presence next to me.

“I’m at the main gate now, after two… fountain…. The hall, I should be there now,” he said and went off, seeing the back of that person, I can’t help but thinks that it is familiar. When did I saw that guy before?

Oh well, I move on and went to search for the fountain, and I found it in just a few minute, I look at my watch before proceeding, “8.20am, I have ten more minutes,” I fastened my pace but I stop when I heard someone calling me, well not really calling me, just a simple hey… I stop and look at the person, he’s wearing hoodie, similar to the guy just now who was at the direction board at the main gate.

“Anything?” he somehow looks familiar.

“Are you freshman this year?” he asked, I nodded, “I’m a freshman too but I guess I lost my way to the main hall, are you going there now,” I nodded again, “Can me and my brothers follow you?” he asked, brothers? O.O am I blind or something, there’s no one behind him.

“Yeah sure, there’s still five minutes left, is your brothers here?” I said softly, well my throat is dry now.

“Yeah they are there,” he pointed at two people who was walking towards our direction, “Yah turtle faster! Hyung you too! Palli, we need to go there now!!!”

Turtle? O.O that sounds familiar, the two person walk towards us and they too was wearing hoodie, “Yah mal, you got a new girl just at your freshman year?” one of them who was wearing white hoodie said as we walk towards the main hall.

“Aniya! I just ask her to lead us to the main hall! She’s a freshman too!” he quickly explained.

“I guess we’re here,” I look at the main hall, there was a poster at the side, ‘freshman welcoming ceremony by seniors and school members, 8.30am sharp at school main hall’ Looking at my watch once again, I’m just in time.

“Are you entering?” the one with black hoodie asked, he was the quiet one when the white hoodie guy and gray hoodie arguing,

“Oh yeah I am,” I entered the main hall, up to my surprise, everyone was already inside, there was limited places unless the last row which was totally empty. ‘Where am I going to sit?’ I asked myself softly.

“Hey! You there! Join us!” one of just now the three guys shouted (the gray hoodie guy), “Sit here, next to me,” he said with a smile, well wonder why is he wearing a sunglass in the hall, same goes with the other two.

I went next to him and sat down since that’s the only place available, by then, the welcoming ceremony just started. Everything was boring in the beginning especially during the speech of the principal and vice principal, their speech is like so long and dragging time. After that was like presentation of the school, history of the school and everything. The fun part was they announce that there was some famous people in our school and they’re going to present some songs for us.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, should we now, invite SS501 who’s going to present today?” the MC said and everyone was clapping their hands and shouting SS501 names. By then, Heo Young Saeng, the main vocalist of the group and the leader, Kim Hyun Joong appeared. They both took over the microphone,

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong,”

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m SS501 Main Vocalist Heo Young Saeng,” everyone was shouting, “Now should we call out the other members?” he asked.

"Well of course, otherwise how can we be SS501, without them, we’ll only be SS201,” Hyun Joong replied, so Yunnie eonni said correctly, they are really same school with me.

“We’re second year in Seoul International University,” Young Saeng said, second year? Then the other members should be freshman right? Since they’re first year so they’re same year as me.

“Jung Min-ah, Kyu-ah, Junnie-ah, where are you guys?” he shouted as he look at our direction, “Those three wearing hoodies, black, white an gray hoodie! Get out of your seat now!!!” he shouted over the mic, o.O they’re SS501 other members? No wonder they look so familiar.

The guy next to me took out his sunglass and hoodie, omo…

A/N: who's the guy who sat next to her? o.O I'm curious, anyone knows?