Time And Love

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

2 years later,

It’s been 2 years since Sooyoung left them. It’s been a difficult time for Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany. But with time, little by little, they are coping up with reality. They did exactly what Sooyoung wanted them to do. They live their lives happily. Sooyoung never left them. As what Sooyoung has promised, they feel Sooyoung’s presence in their everyday lives. It’s very difficult for them not see her physically but in their hearts, she remained and will always be.

A year after Sooyoung’s death, Jessica and Tiffany got married. After a few months, they adopted a baby girl from an orphanage. They named her ‘Stephanie’ and she has an eye smile just like Tiffany. Tiffany feels complete but of course, there’s a part in her that will always have Sooyoung and she’s very thankful that once in her life, she met and loved someone as good as Choi Sooyoung.

Tiffany is now standing near the seashore. Yes. She’s at the beach where they went 2 years ago. Today is YoonYul’s wedding. Yuri and Yoona decided to hold the wedding in that beach so that somehow and in some ways, they will feel Sooyoung with them on their special day. And the wedding will start in a little while.

Tiffany then went to the same bench where Sooyoung said her last words to her. She sat and looks at the sea. Then, she felt the wind blew on her face.

“If there comes a time when you feel sad or lonely, just whisper through the wind and I will answer through the breeze.” She remembered what Sooyoung said in the video they watched 2 years ago. Tiffany then took a deep breath.

“How are you, Sooyoungie?” she mumbled through the wind.

“Are you okay there? Are you happy?” she added.

“Yuri and Yoona are getting married today. You’re happy for them aren’t you?” she continued.

“I miss you, Soo. I really miss you.” She continued whispering through the wind.

“Always remember that I love you and I will never stop loving you. You will forever hold a piece of my heart. I know one day, the love that we once had will bloom again, in time.” She smiled.

“Saranghaeyo Sooyoungie.” She whispered and closes her eyes.

Just then, she felt the breeze blew harder yet it felt warmer. The breeze is like caressing her face, starting from her forehead down to her lips. And it felt like the breeze is sending her a message and she knows exactly who sent the breeze to her.

“Hey babe. Don’t worry about me. I’m okay. I’m happy. I want you to know that I am so proud of you, of what you’ve become. Please continue to live your life with happiness. I’ll be with you always. Remember, I love you.”

These are the words Tiffany hears. The message Sooyoung sent for her. She felt calm and smiled as she enjoyed the caressing warmth of the breeze.

Just then, she heard someone called her name.

“Baby!” It was Jessica, calling her from afar with Stephanie in her hands.

Tiffany looked at them and smiled with the sight she’s seeing. Her family. And she will always be thankful to Sooyoung for that.

Tiffany then stood up and walked closer to them.

“Hey.” Tiffany smiled and pecked Jessica’s cheek then went to get Stephanie and kiss her.

“How’s our little baby? Have you seen Aunty Yuri and Aunty Yoona?” she cutely asked her daughter.

“U-umma.” The baby mumbled.

Both Tiffany and Jessica chuckled.

“Yeah, she did. Yuri and Yoona are happy to see her. They keep pinching her cheeks.” Jessica said and chuckled.

“Really?” Tiffany said, giggling.

“Yeah. That’s why she became grumpy a while ago.” Jessica answered.

Jessica then looks at her watch.

“We should go to the venue now. The wedding is about to start.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter