Coffee

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"S-soo?" Tiffany softly mumbled.

Sooyoung looked as soon as she heard the person called her name. And there, she saw Tiffany. After 18 months, she's seeing Tiffany again.

She's shocked to see the girl standing next to her but she didn't show it. After all, she knows that she'll somehow bump into this girl whatever the circumstances are once she comes back. And she already accepted that fact. She just didn't think that she'll be seeing her as soon as she comes back.

She is now looking at the girl and she can see that the girl is really shocked to see her, Tiffany's face was unexplainable.

"S-sooyoung?" Tiffany repeated as she blinked her eyes.

Sooyoung took a deep breath and smiled, looking at Tiffany she said, "Tiffany."

Tiffany was frozen right there and then. She just heard Sooyoung called her name again and it's definitely not a dream.

"It's been a while." Sooyoung added while still smiling.

"W-when did yo-" Tiffany wasn't able to finished her question when she saw someone approaching them.

Yuri then appeared at the back of Sooyoung. When she realized that it was Tiffany who was standing at the take out counter, she went straight to Sooyoung.

"H-hey. Ehe. Uhm, hi Tiff." Yuri stuttered while scratching her head.

"Yul?" Tiffany asked.

Why is she with Sooyoung? How did she know Sooyoung's here? Tiffany thought.

And as if Sooyoung can read Tiffany's mind, she answered her even without Tiffany asking.

"I just arrived today. I called Yuri to pick me up that's why she's with me." Sooyoung calmly answered.

And it somehow scared Tiffany how Sooyoung can still read her mind. And unlike before, Sooyoung isn't as cold as she expected her to be. She somehowimagined in her mind what will happen when she sees Sooyoung again. She's expecting that Sooyoung will still be mad at her and gives her the cold shoulder because she knows she deserve it all. But right now, everything that's happening isn't how she imagined it to be. Sooyoung looks good now and talking to her. She tried looking for anger in Sooyoung's eyes but she sees none. Actually, she cannot read what Sooyoung's eyes are trying to say. And that made Tiffany more guilty.

Am I intimidated with the Sooyoung I'm seeing now? Did Sooyoung found someone new? Did she get over me already? Tiffany thought.

Tiffany was brought back to her trance when someone backhugged and kissed her cheeks.

"Hey baby. Did you wait that long?" Jessica said cheerfully as she hasn't realized what was happening before she came.

Tiffany was surprised at the sudden contact with Jessica but she was able to answered her, "Uh, a-anio. It was alright."

Jessica chuckled at Tiffany's answer and find it cute. 

"You're such a cutie." She said as she pinched Tiffany cheeks.

She then looked at where Tiffany is looking. She first saw Yuri. She smiled at her and said, "Oh, Hi. Yuri, right?"

Yuri nodded and waved awkwardly at her.

Still smiling, Jessica diverted her gaze to the other person and her smiling face slowly disappeared and was replaced by a shocked look when she realized who the other person is. 

"S-sooyoung?" she mumbled.

Sooyoung can see the surprised expressions of each and everyone especially Jessica.

Sooyoung let out a small smile and nodded her head.

"Jessica, right?" She said with a sly smile.

Jessica got her tongue tied so she just nodded.

Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica are all surprised when Sooyoung removed her hand inside her pocket and offered them to Jessica while still smiling.

"Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung said as she offered her hand to Jessica.

Jessica didn't actually know how to react. She hesis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter