Struggle

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"WHAT THE..." Yuri mumbled.

She didn't intent to say it out loud, it was supposed to be a whisper but she failed.

Being loud enough to hear what she just said, Sooyoung and the 2 other girls that they've been observing turned to look at her.

And that's when Tiffany and Jessica saw Yuri standing at the entance of the shop and she's with somebody.

"Y-yuri??" Tiffany mumbled nervously as she saw Yuri and the side profile of the girl she's with. She walked a little towards the girl with Jessica trailing her behind, confused with what's happening.

And now, she's close enough to confirm that it is Yuri. But what shocked her the most is the girl besides Yuri. 

Sooyoung. Although Tiffany just saw the side profile of the girl, she's sure that it's Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung?!" Tiffany said, shocked. And then it hits her. The reality hits her hard. She's out with Jessica. Sooyoung is standing there with Yuri. Sooyoung saw her with Jessica. Jessica just kissed her and she knows too well with the face reaction of Yuri that Sooyoung saw the kiss. And just like that, the day she fears most comes.

As for Jessica, she knows Sooyoung. She saw her when she was waiting for Tiffany to get home on her birthday. And she knows, looking at Tiffany now, it's either her or Sooyoung. She knows that a heart will be broken today. A choice will be made. A decision that can make or break her heart and Sooyoung's heart. The beat of her heart becomes faster and faster as every second passes by. She's holding her breathe, trying to be compose as possible. Although deep inside, she can't breathe. Her heart is aching. She is afraid. Afraid that she might lose the girl that she loves. 

On the other hand, Sooyoung turned to look at Yuri when she heard Yuri mumbled, turning her body side way. She looked blankly at Yuri until she heard Tiffany call out her name. Hearing her name, her body become stiff. It's like she cannot move. She tried her best to keep up a good posture before turning her head to look at Tiffany.

"OH MY GOD!" Tiffany put her hands to in disbelief. It really is Sooyoung. But unlike the times she saw her, this time, Sooyoung gave her a blank face and her eyes are so cold that it could send ice daggers into someone's body.

"Surprised?" Sooyoung let out a bittersweet chuckle while still looking at Tiffany.

TIffany wasn't able to answer. It's like her soul left her body. She cannot move. She cannot talk. All she's feeling is shiver all throughout her body.

Not hearing a response, Sooyound said "Heh, me too. Me too." then she turned her gaze to Jessica.

Jessica on the other hand is just hanging her head low. Mouth shut.

"How could you? Huh, Tiffany?" Sooyoung asked with a low voice and tears are threatening to fall. It just hurt so much. The pain is unbearable.

"S-Soo, I'm sor-.." Tiffany said but Sooyoung cut her off.

"HOW COULD YOU?!!" Sooyoung burst out. She cannot hold it anymore!

Tiffany, surprised with the outburst, got tongue-tied. She knows it's her fault and there she is, just crying instead of explaining everything. Well, what is there to explain, right? It's not like any explanation no matter how good it is can make what she did right anyway.

"Sooyoung, look. It's not Tiffany's fault. It's---" Jessica is trying to explain in behalf o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter