Settle

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone. First of all, I have something to say.

I would like to thank you for the support you’re giving this story. Thank you!

And I’m sorry if some of you were disappointed about Sooyoung being sick here but that is the story of this fiction.

This story doesn’t only revolve around the character’s name. It revolves in the story itself.

This is a story about life, acceptance and forgiveness. This is a story about how reality can be so uncertain.

Life is a roller coaster ride. Not everything we planned will eventually happen.

So I guess, if you’re not open to this idea, I will understand if you’ll no longer want to read it. It’s your choice.

But a story is a story. We cannot just make changes for it will ruin the whole thought of the storyline. Just like life. Life is life. We’ll never know what will happen. We only have to live the moment.

And for those who will stay with me throughout the story, I am now thanking you! THANK YOU!

Let’s all have a happy life as long as we can! J

Hyper Author

 

Yuri’s POV

It’s been days since Sooyoung and I had that talk. I’m trying my best to accept it. Sooyoung wanted us to live for the moment. She didn’t want us to talk about her condition. We just keep it as a secret because Sooyoung asked me too but of course, I told Yoona.

As for Sooyoung, she’s trying her best to be okay as days pass by. She’s trying her best to be cheerful and happy. She laughs and jokes around. If I didn’t know her condition, I would say she’s really okay. I’ve been monitoring her. Checking if she takes her medicine on time or not. I check the food she eats, making sure that it will be beneficial for her health. But heck, she’s really a shikshin alright. She eats everything at anytime and anywhere.

I am working here in my office when my phone rings. I reached for it to see who is calling. It’s Yoona so I answered it.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Standing under the tree across a café, I can feel the cold breeze caressing my whole body as I carefully look at the girl inside the café, ordering her coffee.

I am carefully watching her every move while a smile is plastered on my face. She really looks like an angel. And there she is now, sitting alone inside the café as she waits for her order.

I am enjoying watching her when I feel someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked at the person and saw a smiling Yuri.

“Hey.” She said.

“Hey.” I said back as I returned my gaze to the girl sitting inside the café.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Uhm, talking to my bestfriend?” she chuckled and so did I.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked again.

“Connections, Choi. I have connections.” She answered proudly.

“Let me guess, Yoona?” I retorted. She chuckled.

“Yoona called me. She said you called her and asked her to call Tiffany to ask where she is. And Yoona told me where so I figured you’ll be here.” Yuri e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter