Decision

Deep Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Tiffany was shocked but at the same time, she felt happy seeing Jessica right in front her. Maybe she did't want to admit it but she knows in herself that she missed Jessica. 

On the other hand, Jessica was somehow nervous to see Tiffany. She knows she promised Tiffany that she will keep her distance but she can't helped it. She just wanted to greet Tiffany in person.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked still stunned.

"I know I said that I'll keep my distance from you but atleast allow me to greet you." Jessica said and smiled eventhough deep inside she wanted to hug Tiffany tight.

"Happy Birthday, Tiff." She greeted her again with a smile.

"Kamsahamnida." Tiffany replied and was able to smile.

"Go on. Make a wish. The candle is melting." Jessica said, letting out a small chuckle.

Tiffany smiled and nodded her head. She closed her eyes and said her wished silently before she blew out the candle.

Jessica just kept staring at Tiffany.

How I wish things could be simple. How I wish you could be mine without hurting anybody. Jessica thought.

Tiffany blew the candle out and looked at Jessica with a smile and took away the cake from her.

Jessica smiled back but it was like a bittersweet smile and Tiffany noticed it.

"I guess I better go. It's late already. Go inside, Tiff. And please, be happy." Jessica said these words to Tiffany and slowly turned to walk away.

Tiffany felt uneasy. Scared. Confused. But her heart is telling her to stop Jessica from leaving.

Jessica is now ready to walk away when she felt Tiffany hold her wrist, stopping her from leaving.

"Jessie, I-II" Tiffany couldn't make a sentence. She couldn't put into words what she wanted to tell Jessica.

Jessica, feeling a little bit uneasy, cutted Tiffany.

"Was that her?" She asked Tiffany.

"Huh?" Tiffany asked back, a little confused with the question.

"Choi Sooyoung. Was that her?" Jessica answered her.

"How d-did you..." She was cut by Jessica.

"I saw her with you a while ago. I was waiting for you to come home. I came here earlier tonight but no one's home so I decided to go to the cafe across your house to wait for you. Then I saw you arrived with her. So, was that her?" Jessica said and hung her head low because she can feel her tears falling.

"Y-yes." Tiffani stuttered. "That's her." she continued.

Jessica let out a small bittersweet smile but Tiffany didn't see it.

"She's beautiful. Scratch that. I believe she's perfect." Jessica said and looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany felt her heart was broken into pieces when she saw Jessica, tears in her eyes.

Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter