Mr and Mrs Lee's Reaction

Lifeless

When they’re walking on the way to Donghae’s house (he lives separately with his parents. Donghae’s house = his parents house. Donghae’s apartment = place he lives alone), they saw an ahjumma scared to cross the street.

“Oppa, let’s help that ahjumma. She seems scared to cross the street.” Donghae nodded.

“Ahjumma, let us help you.” Donghae smiled to the ahjumma, Joonhae held the ahjumma’s hand.

After they helped the ahjumma, the ahjumma said, “Omoo. You two are very kind. Some people only stared at me and didn’t help me at all. By any chance, are you guys twins?” she stared at Joonhae and Donghae’s faces.

“Aniyo, ahjumma. We’re a couple actually.” Donghae explained. He held her hand.

“Jinjja? Your faces are like twins. Ah, maybe I was just imagining. Gomawo.”

“Ne ahjumma. Josimhaseyo.” And both of them waved to the ahjumma.

 

“Oppa, do you think that we have the same face?” Joonhae asked her.

“Molayo. Maybe you are meant for me, so that’s why everyone said your face looks just like me.” And he kissed her cheek.

“Mwoya! There’s no such thing like that.” She hit his arm slightly.

 

“Appa, umma, I’m home.” He opened the door.

“Aigoo, Donghae-ah, you’re home already.” His mother pinched his cheeks. “Yeobo, come here! Your son is here.”

“Son, it’s pleasure to see you again. You’ve grown taller.” His dad his head. Mr. Lee saw Joonhae look down. Joonhae feels shy to see Donghae’s parents. “Son, you really have grown up, haven’t you? Who is this girl?”

“Appa, umma, this is my yeojachingu, Joonhae.”

Joonhae bowed to Donghae’s parents and showed her face. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

But Donghae’s parents frozen to see them.

 

yeorobeun, this fanfiction's going to end. only need one or 2 chapters again. thank you for subcribing ^^