The Day After We Kissed

Lifeless

Why did I kiss her? I think I’m falling in love with her. Donghae thought o himself when he’s driving in his car.

That night, Joonhae couldn’t sleep at all. She keeps thinking about the kiss. She never felt so save, comfort, and.. livelier since Donghae came to her life. She knows that she’s falling in love with him. But why it’s very fast? There’s something different in Donghae that makes her falling in love that easy.

 

12 in the afternoon. Donghae came to Joonhae’s place where she works. “Annyeong, Joonhae-ah.” She was surprised yet blushed whe she saw Donghae. “Annyeong, Donghae oppa. May I help you?”

“Hmm, can I get a Cappuccino, tuna sandwich and Green Tea Latte please?” he smiled brightly

“Do you need someone to accompany, sir?” She teased Donghae.

“Actually, yeah. Because my girlfriend is still working and I don’t want to disturb her.” He teased back. He wants Joonhae to have lunch with her though they will spend it in the café.

“Tsk. You already disturb me, oppa. You can sit first. I will make your order and ask manager for some break.” She goes in the office and asks for her manager a break. Deep inside, Joonhae felt like she wanted to explode when Donghae called her “girlfriend”.

“This is your order, sir. Do you still need someone to accompany you?” Joonhae put the order on the table.

“Yes ofcourse.” Then Joonhae sat.

They chatted along until one of the employee, Seowoo, reminded her that her break time is over. Donghae whispered to Joonhae, “I will wait for you and then we can have dinner in my house.” Joonhae only replied her with smile.