The End: Together

Lifeless

Donghae quickly grabbed Joonhae’s hand and they walked to Joonhae’s apartment.

“Oppa, gomawo for accompany me. Thankyou for everything. Maybe we should just stay away.”

“Joonhae, I really didn’t know.”

“None of us knew that we were actually related. I had a good time being with you, oppa.”

“Mianhae.” And he kissed her. This might be the last kiss.

She hugged Donghae tightly. After Donghae left, Joonhae’s tears falling again. She cried hard. She’s already in love with her own twin brother. And she must stop loving him because it’s forbidden.

 

6 months has passed. Joonhae came back to her “life”. She became lifeless again since the last time she saw Donghae. Both of them are staying away from each other. She walked to the coffee shop and started working again.

“Ossoseyo. May I take your order?”” she gasped. This man. This man is.. Donghae. Without any hesitation, she asked for a break to her manager.

They sat at the corner of the café. They kept silent for a while. But then Donghae broke the silence.

“Joonhae-ah, how are you?”

Joonhae only smiled and said, “I’m.. okay, I guess. No need to worry. How are you, oppa?”

“I miss you.” Donghae stared at her.

RINGGG!!! RINGG!!! “Fire! There’s a fire!” all the customers were panicked. They ran like crazy people to save themselves. The fire was from the kitchen near Joonhae’s table. Joonhae, who is phobia with fire, immediately crying. Donghae hugged her and tried to save themselves. But too bad, the fire already everywhere. There’s no way out. Some people also trapped inside. They started coughing since the smoke is bad for their lungs. Same as Joonhae and Donghae. Their faces are pale. Some people already died because of the smoke. There’s only only left 2 of them. Joonhae held Donghae’s hand.

“Opp..oppa, sa..rang..hae.” with tears flowing from her eyes. Donghae kissed her and replied with his only strength, “Na..do..sarang..hae.” they hugged tightly. And all became black.

 

Annyeong yeerobeun. this fanfiction already completed! ^^ mianhae if the story or the grammar . i promise i will make better stories. please tell me do you like the story or not. Kamsahamnida!