Confession

Lifeless

Because Donghae’s car is used by his parents, they have to walk to Donghae’s house. When Donghae said sorry, she said it’s okay. She enjoys the time walking with him.

“Joonhae-ah, I know it’s too fast, but..” he released his arm from Joonhae and gave her a little box with ribbon on it. Joonhae opened it carefully, and it is a necklace. A heart necklace and written DH.

“Omoo. Oppa, you don’t have to do this.”

“I haven’t finished yet, Joonhae-ah. I give this necklace to you, and all I want to say to you is..” he took a deep breath. “Saranghae”

“Op..oppa.”

“If you take this necklace, it means you love me too. But if you give it back to me, it means we only be friends.”

Joonhae took the necklace, Donghae’s face was brighten up. But.. Joonhae gave it to Donghae this face was pale.

“Oppa, please help me wear it.”

“Eh?” Donghae was so shocked.

Joonhae laughed and reply, “Please help me wear it, oppa.”

“Gomawo, Joonhae-ah! Saranghae.” He hugged Joonhae so tight. She hugged back. She felt save and warm.

“Na do saranghae, oppa.”

She released her hug and Donghae helped her put the necklace.

“Joonhae-ah, I want you to meet my parents.”

“Mworago?”

“Ani. It’s not like we’re getting married or something. But I’m really close to my parents and I tell them everything. They just got home this morning from their holiday.”

“But oppa, for what I have to meet your parents?”

“So that they know I have a perfect yeojachingu like you hehehe. Omma has been forcing me to find a girlfriend since I was still in high school, but I told her that I was focused with my study.” He laughed.

“Ah. Arasso oppa.” She smiled to Donghae. Donghae gets closed until their nose touching each other and they kissed.