Chapter 7

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

(Krystal POV)

I'm tired and my head hurts...where's Amber when I need her the most? I sighed and buried myself in the blankets. I'll just go back to sleep.

I woke up to Amber yelling, "Krys, help! Jessica's trying to kill me!'

I shot out of bed and looked around "Amber, what is this?" Aish, dumb llama.

Amber smiled at me, "I just needed to wake you up, come on. The shikskins are probably eating all the food I made already."

"..my head hurts Amber." I pouted.

She laughed "That's called a hangover Krys, now let's go. Eat some food and take medicine. You're in the same state as SNSD right now.

"I want a piggyback ride then" I held out my arms.

Amber smiled and let me latch onto her back. "You're holding on tight right?"

"Yes! Now go!" I pointed to the door.

When we arrived at the kitchen all the food was gone and Yoona and Sooyoung unnie were stuffing their mouths.

"Yah! Didn't I say to wait until everyone got their food first?" Amber scolded them.

Yoona swallowed and replied "Don't worry Amber, Sica and Tiffany unnie set aside your plates."

"Amber, I want to get down." I whispered to her, feeling my sister's cool stare.

When Amber put me down I felt my unnies teasing stares and blushed, keeping my head down. To make matter worse, Amber noticed and put her hands on my cheeks, "Krys are you okay? Your face is red, do you think you have a fever? "

"...A-Aniyo." I pushed Amber off and heard Yuri and Yoona unnie snickering

"Geez Amber, give your wife some space, she's probably just hungry and tired from her hangover." Yuri joked.

Amber rubbed the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly "Ehehe, sorry Krys. We should eat so you can take some medicine afterwards."

"Unnies, where'd you put our food?" I asked my sister.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders "I gave them to Tiffany."

"Yah! Don't look at me, I gave it to Tae to hide." She pointed at the shortie.

Taeyeon just smiled and said "Don't worry Krys, they're right here!" She got plates from behind her chair.

Amber and I pointed at the plates "Unnie, the plates are empty."

"Ehh.They shouldn't be....unless." We turned to the where the shikskins were sitting, but they were nowhere to be found.

Yuri unnie chuckled "If you're looking for the bottomless pits, they ran into Amber's room."


"Yah...we said sorry already." Sooyoung pouted

"Geez, remind me to never mess with the Jungs in the morning." Yoona rubbed her cheek.

"You two realize Amber will probably hit you also when she sees you." I smirked.

Yoona stared at me in disbelief "Ambro wouldn't so something like that." she looked over at Sooyoung "Right Soo?"

"I don't know Yoong, once she karate chopped me for drooling on her once. "


(Amber POV)

After Jessica unnie and Krys left to deal with the shikskins, Yuri and Victoria put their arms around me and started interrogating me.

"Sooo Amber" Yuri grinned "Is Krystal a good kisser?"

I felt my face heating up "Unnie, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really? Amber Krystal was all over you last night" Vic-umma snickered.

"What! What happened? All I remember last night was that we had to carry some people onto beds..." I said, trying to remember what happened.

"So you don't remember Amb?" Yuri asked

That's when reality hit me, I KISSED KRYSTAL JUNG... THE DORKY LLAMA AMBER KISSED KRYSTAL JUNG!  "Oh. My. GOD!" I grabbed Yuri's shoulders "I kissed Krystal!"

Yuri laughed "More like Krystal kissed you... unless you kissed back."

"WOW!" Taeyeon's mouth dropped "Good job Amber!" She patted my back.

I felt like I was gonna explode, I kind of forgot that everyone else was in the room. I looked at everyone and bit my lip. Luna and Sulli were laughing to themselves, Hyoyeon and Yuri were grinning at me, while Vic-umma, Sunny, Fany,Seohyun and Taeyeon were smiling at me the way a parent looks at their kid after graduating.

"I-I'm gonna go check on them, make sure Yoona and Soo-unnie aren't hurt too much." I said, hurrying to my room.


As I opened the door, I heard them talking. "I don't know Yoong, once she karate chopped me for drooling on her once. "

"Ouch, you two..." I crossed my arms and smiled "I'm not that mean, I know how much it hurts to be hit by both Jung sisters. I wouldn't hit you guys afterwards."

Yoona spoke up first "Ambro, what do you mean both sisters..? Did they bully you?"

"Omo, our poor baby" Sooyoung said and jumped on me.

I smiled "No they didn't bully me, is was just from a misunderstanding when we first met and Sooyoung..."

"Yes?" She replied innocently.

"Down now. Unless you want to be punished again." I said and she reluctantly jumped off.


All 14 of us were sitting or laying down in front of the tv resting when I began to speak "Are any of you guys gonna shower or anything? I mean, you guys smell like alcohol."

Everyone sniffed themselves, excluding Seohyun and Vic-umma who probably showered already.

"Amber, do you still have those uniforms I gave you in your room?" Jessica looked at me.

I nodded "O-of course, they're in my closet...besides, you said you would kill me if I got rid of them."

"Hmm...good. Can you go get them Amber?"


"Unnie are you serious?"

She stared at me "Did I stutter Amber?"

"No..." I pouted.


"So after me and the 'husbands' finish cleaning up at the shower room, we're meeting up at the park?"

"Yes Amber, and everyone's going to be wearing their uniforms. You called them right?"

"Yeah Sica-unnie...I called Donghae and Jonghyun hyung."

She patted my head "Good boy, now go!"


When we arrived at the park dressed in our jersey's we saw everyone gathered at a court and split up into our teams.

"Unnies, you guys are going down." I grinned

"As if, Soshi won't lose to a team called, Flaming Mochi Dinos" Taeyeon laughed.

"You say that now noona." Minho smiled.

"How 'bout adding a wager to this game? In honor of the newly weds." Sooyoung looked at me and Krystal.

I looked at my team and nodded. "State your terms first unnie."

Yuri and Yoona  smirked "If we win, Amber buys everyone lunch; she becomes SNSD's slave for a week and everyone in FMD has to wear a dress and go out together in public."

I gulped, there's a lot on the line for me... "And if you lose?"

"We'll buy you box of milk tea and all your favorite snacks. Now what are your terms?" Taeyeon unnie said

"Yuri and Yoona pays for lunch, Sooyoung unnie buys me that cap I showed her the other day and Soshi has to wear rainbow afros and funny clothing in public. If we lose, FMD will wear dresses picked out by unnies and go out in public."


I stole the ball after Yuri unnie missed the basket and ran down the court before being surrounded by Yoona and Sooyoung unnie, making sure I had trouble passing the ball to my team. Luckily, Minho went behind Sooyoung and I threw the ball through her legs so he could get the shot. Despite them still recovering from hangovers, they're playing hard today... But we can't lose this game, absolutely not. Too much is on the line this time, a whole box of milk tea.

"Amber! Sky Rocket Formation!" Jonghyun yelled at me as he passed me the ball.

He crouched and I jumped on him, using him to propel me to basket, getting a slam dunk.


"Half-Time!!" Eunhyuk hyung yelled and all of us laid down in the grass watching our friends cheer for us; The rest of SNSD were dancing to Oh and Gee while Luna and Onew were singing their trot duet while Ssul and Taemin were doing aegyo in the background.

I looked over to the unnies and hyungs and saw them laying down sweating all over and gasping for air, being the amazing person I am, I decided to go buy drinks for them. Despite our over-competitiveness and cheap tricks while playing, they get tired really easily, I still remember how we started this to keep everyone in shape.

As I stood up and walked towards a nearby food vendor I felt a tug on my slightly damp jersey and turned to see Krys.

"Amber are you okay? I saw Yuri unnie trip you when you were running up the court." She stared at me with worried eyes.

I laughed and grabbed her hand "Don't worry Krys, that kid starts pulling cheap tricks whenever she's tired of running."

"Oh...anyway, where are you going?"

"Buying some drinks for everyone, it looks like the players are gonna die of thirst and everyone's throat must be dry from yelling so much, right?"

Krystal looked back at everyone and nodded "I see..."

"Krys, is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

"I'm just tired...I don't think I should go to these games, they're too early in the morning for me."

I laughed "That's it? Krys you're so cute! And let's hurry! They look like they're about to die any minute now" I pointed to all the players.


"OMO! Amber! Soojung! You're our saviors!" Yuri unnie tackled me.

"Kryber daebak!" Sooyoung unnie jumped on top of me and Yuri.

"Guys get off!! I know what you're doing!" I struggled to get them off.

Yoona and Hyoyeon unnie pointed at the three of us and yelled "DOGPILE!!"

Before I knew it, I was on the bottom of a tower made up of some of Korea's top stars. With Jessica and Krystal just standing on the sidelines laughing and taking pictures.

"Yahh! Krys, Jessica!! Help me!! The fatties are killing me!"


"Alright guys, time to get serious. There's less than a minute left and we need to score 2 points to get a tie... there's too much on the line for us to lose. Let's kick some Soshi butts" I told my team.

After we broke our huddle, we went into positions and waited for the other team to get back on the court.

Henry ran down the court and passed the ball to Minho who was stopped by Hyo-unnie, who then threw the ball to Donghae who aimed for the basket however,  it was close but it didn't go in so I caught the ball and shot for our lives.

It seemed like time sped up because one moment I'm shooting the ball, the next I'm being thrown in the air by Donghae and Jonghyun.

"W-Wait! Who won! Are there still the punishments??" I looked at Leetuk hyung, who was our official mc.

He grinned "Why don't we let your wife decide."

Everyone looked towards Krystal, who was deep in thought.

"Since it's a tie shouldn't both teams get the rewards and punishments?" She smiled.

Oh Nooo...  I looked at my team and they looked back at me with a pitiful faces. The other team however, was grinning and laughing at how I am now their slave for a week...


After letting the players shower and change, SNSD unnies decided to hold a private mini SMTown party to celebrate their achievement at the nearby Ramen House with all of the SM sunbaes.

Before I knew it, Changmin and Yunho hyung cornered me at one end of the restaurant this can't be good.

"Amber~ so we heard it was a tie today." Yunho smiled at me

Changmin hyung nodded "Amber Josephine Liu, for two weeks starting today you will be wearing girly clothing and calling everyone unnie and  oppa!"

"That's not fair! You didn't say if we got I tie I would still have to! That's cheating!" I pointed at them.


"Geez Amber! Sit properly!" Heechul hyung began to scold me.

I sat straight "Sorry...oppa."

He spit out his water "Amber...did you just?" Everyone looked over to Changmin and Yunho hyung. "Yah! You two! Why can't you give this kid a break! The past few weeks have been hectic for her and her wife already!" Heechul hyung was shaking his fist.

Everyone burst into laughter and joked about Heechul hyungs mother-in-law type feel around him.

"So Amber, do you have any plans of buying a house for you and Krystal?" Kangta hyung nudged my shoulder.

Maybe it was a really, REALLY, bad idea to tell unnies and hyungs about my crush on Soojung.

"Ohh, Yeah Amber! Tell us your plans!" Yoona showed me her alligator smile.


I honestly thought I already added this chapter ;; I'm sorry.

And of course it's cute! c; Jessicat said so herself!

"Yes, so everyone watch out. Kryber is coming and they're ready to steal your hearts."

Until next time!~