Chapter 5

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

So It's a Date?


(Krystal POV)

After we took the picture, we said goodbye to our oppas and went inside the elevator. The ride was silent before Amber spoke up, "Krys~ Are you okay? Aren't you excited for our date?~"

"Aish, of course I'm excited Amber. Where are we going?"

I looked to Amber for an answer but all she did was smile like a ert...

"Yah!" I slapped her shoulder "Why aren't you answering Amb?"

The dino dork just scratched her head and replied "Sorry Krys, I'm really excited for our date later! Did I mention that you look beautiful today?"

I felt my face burning up "Babo Amber." I murmured, but I guess hear dino hearing caught what I said because she patted my head and smiled.

"I guess that's what love does to me Krys, this dino fool has fallen so far in love with a certain ice princess..." Amber whispered quietly, thinking I couldn't hear her, but I did. So I looked over at her and smiled brightly.

When we reached the lobby, Amber ordered me to sit down and catch a breather while she got one of her hyungs motorcylces out front for us to ride.

"Baby Jung!~Why are you still at our dorm? And where's your husband?" Heechul called out to me.

"Me and Amber are gonna steal one of your guys' motorcylces  for tonight, okay oppa?" I finished with a cute smile while Amber walked into the lobby.

"Krys, catch!" Amber yelled over to me and threw my helmet when she noticed Heechul oppa "Ah, hyung! Are you guys leaving for your schedule already?"

"Yes Amber, and Krys told me you two are taking one of our bikes on a joy ride?" He questioned.

"Yup! I'm taking Hae's Red Kawasaki Ninja~"

"Good. Do you both have your helmets?"

"Dae, we left a spare in everyone's dorm~" Dorkber replied.

"Aigoo, what am I gonna do with you two." Heechul oppa sighed and spoke again  "Be safe okay? Now leave before your brother finds out what you did."

"Thanks hyung/oppa~" We replied at the same time. Talk about embarassing.


(Amber POV)

After Heechul hyung questioned us, I led Krys to the alley where I parked the motorcycle.

"Krys, make sure you hold on tight okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

"Don't worry Amber, I'm 18 already, I know how to be safe."

"Arasso, now let's go?" I started the bike and started to speed off towards one of Yesung's parents restaurants.


(Author POV)

After the newly weds left the lobby, Heechul called the other members to come out of their hiding places. Once they were all gathered together, they began to scheme and make calls to other SM Artists.

Donghae spoke up, "So what exactly are we planning?"

In response, Heechul answered, "We, are planning to observe the Kryber date tonight and make sure everything goes accordingly."

"So what are all these calls for?"

"Hae...you don't think it's just us watching them do you? We're bringing all of SM into this! They're our baby sisters after all."

Donghae mumbled, "As long as their date is ruined..."

Heechul gasped, "This date won't be ruined Donghae, there are two divas behind all this."


Later that night, the couple finally arrived at the restaurant, unknown to the fact that it was filled with SM artists in disguises. After being led to their table, orders were being spread through walkie-talkies to avoid any suspicion.

*This is Lady HeeHee speaking, does everyone see the targets? over*

*Soshi squad dandyu, the girls can be spotted from our area. over*

*Function girls here, our kids are visible. over*

*Soshi squad black pearl speaking, the couple is visible. over*

*Mighty Key speaking, Kryber is a yes. over*

*Great Sunbaes here, Amber and Krystal are seen, over*

*Exo-planet here, the girls can be seen, over*

*Teukie speaking, the kids are visible.*

*...*

*Teuk, are you done speaking? When you're done you have to say over. over*

*Chincha!? oh... over*

Heechul turned to his left and began to whisper orders to Yesung and Donghae, who were wearing the restaurant uniforms and mustaches to go and offer the couple some wine or drinks.

Donghae spoke up before leaving the table, "Are you sure they won't notice it's us?"

"Trust me, they'll be too distracted by their date to even notice that the restaurant is filled with all the artists."

"Okay hyung..."


(Amber POV)

When Krystal and I stepped into the venue, I couldn't help but feel a chill on my spine, as if people were watching us. I mean, being celebrities we get that all the time, but this is different...it's kind of frightening. It's as if hyungs and unnies all came to judge me on what I do on our date...

"Amb, are you okay?" Krystal snapped me out of my thoughts and linked our arms together.

"Just nervous, it's all good! Don't worry, now come on." I flashed her a smile and began to follow our waiter.

When we arrived at the table, I helped Krystal into her seat before I sat down myself and noticed a group of girls squeeling at something and I guess Krystal got jealous because she pinched me and whispered, "Yah! Why are you staring at that group of girls? Your wife is right in front of you!"

"Mianhe princess, they just surprised me because they were squirming around a lot... I didn't mean to make you jealous."

"It's okay...Just don't do it again." She smiled at me before giving the table of girls her coldest glare.

We continued to chat as two waiters came by and offered us some free alcohol... not suspicious at all...

As I was about to turn them down, Krystal gladly accepted the drinks...

"Krys, you do realize you're still underaged right?"

She pouted at me, "But Amber..." Krys looked straight at me and started giving me puppy eyes....

"Ugh! fine then princess, but if you get drunk..." I sighed.

"Wah! Chincha? Amber saranghae!~" Krystal formed a heart with her arms and began to sip on her drink. Me and Vic can hold our liquor, but can baby Jung?  I grinned, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh my god! Amber this tastes amazing!" I chuckled, she was so excited she was speaking in english ,"Why didn't you guys give me any of this before?"

"Three reasons princess; One, You're underaged, Two, we didn't want to raise an alcoholic and three, we don't want Jessica to kill everyone for giving you alcohol."

"I would not be an alcoholic!"

"You say that, and you're on your 5th glass already and we just got that. If I knew you wanted to drink, I would've just brought you back to the dorm so we could have some drinks with Vic and Luna." I .

Krystal stayed quiet and kept her head down when I felt a murderous glare burning a hole in my head...as I was about to turn around a new waiter arrived to our table and gave us our food...at least that's what he attempted to do. Just when he was a few feet away, he tripped on nothing and spilled sauce and noodles on Krystal's clothes... that poor, poor, clumsy, guy.  Before he was killed by HellKrystal, I helped her up and led her to the bathroom.

"Krys, you okay?" I asked her as I wiped her tears.

"No...he ruined our first date! You didn't even let me hit him!" Krystal pouted and punched my arm.

I sighed and made her look at me, "Krys, don't worry. There will be plenty more dates later on, but for now let's get you cleaned up and we can head back to the dorm to rest."

"I don't have any spare clothes though..."

"Lucky I always have spare cothes in my bag, right Krys?" I smiled.

"Thanks Seobang..." krystal grabbed the clothes out of my hands "...but get out now."

"What why?"  I questioned.

"Because I'm gonna be changing, why else? Unless you want to watch, byunber"

"Yah-" I yelled as I was pushed out of the bathroom.

While I was waiting, I noticed someone who I'm guessing is the manager walk up to me, "I'm extremely sorry for what my employee did to your date sir. He's only a trainee. We are ready to pay any price-"

"Ahh, it's okay. Don't worry about it! But umm, can you do me a favor? Do you guys have like a seperate part of the restaurant cut off from the public, that way we can bring our friends here and have a more quiet dinner?"

"Ahh, yes we do actually. You and your friends can use during any time. "

"Really? Awesome. Thanks a lot."

After our brief exchange, he left and Krystal stepped out of the bathroom wearing my clothes.

"Amber do I look okay?"

I had to stop myself from drooling, how does someone look so perfect in normal clothes?

"You look absolutely gorgeous, princess!" I smiled and took her hand "Now let's go back to the dorm, we can continue our date on the weekend."

"Why?"

"On Saturday, I'm gonna be playing B-ball with everyone! You're usually resting that day, but don't you think it'll be fun? You can see my team beat Soshi, like usual!"

"That does sound fun! Is that why you guys aren't around sometimes when I wake up?"

"Haha, probably.  We meet up at 11:30 to get some practise in and by 12, the game starts!"


(Author POV)

Once the couple left the scene, havoc began to unfold. Divas were unleashed, dinosaurs were mad, aliens were shocked, and worst of all...Jessica was pissed.

"I knew it! With this many derps in one place! I knew this would happen!" Donghae yelled.

"Yah! Hyung! Calm down!" Jonghyun attempted to get Donghae to shut up.

"How am I supposed to calm do-" Donghae was interrupted by Heechul.

"I just finished talking to the manager, he said everything was fine. He heard Amber invite Krystal to your basketball game on Saturday. That's when she''ll probably make everything better."

Everyone sighed, hopefully Krystal didn't kill Amber when they got into the parking lot.

"Yah! How could you guys let the clumsiest person of all, to give them their food?! Krystal's clothes were ruined! If Amber didn't have any extra clothing!" Jessica glared at Onew.

Key spoke up "That actually wasn't Onew, I kept an eye on him to make sure something like that didn't happen. I guess that trainee is just as bad as him..."

"Aish! Mianhe Onew, but does this mean that we're all just gonna go watch their game on Saturday? Isn't that suspicious?"

"Hmm...I guess the regulars will just go, and we can just make up an excuse to all go have a late lunch together or something. Call?"

After a few seconds of silence the artists yelled, "Call! Let's not screw it up this time!"


Tada! How'd you guys like it?  It was okay I hope! Next time, Krystal finally witnesses what her unnies and oppas do every weekend! c:

Can you guys guess who was on the table that caught Amber's attention?
It's no other than Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon!

Also, now that it's Summer, I can try to update more!