Chapter 3

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

(Amber POV)

“Krys what should we do about their blessings? I mean I already got Sooyoung’s…”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, that’s the only person though…”

“So we still have to get everyone else’s?”

“Do you think we can just call the rest of f(x) to get theirs?”

I watched Krystal examine the mission card before she said, “It doesn’t say we can’t.”

“Nice! So should we call Vic-Umma then?” I pulled out my phone and began to look for our leader’s name.

“Yeah, I think they’re all together still.”

I dialed her number and put the phone on speaker. “Do you think she’ll pick up?”

“Mhm, either she’s gonna pick it up or Luna will.”

Just then a familiar voice answered, “Yobosayo?”

“Luna, why are you answering umma’s phone?” I said jokingly. “Krys how’d you know she’d actually pick it up?”

“Cause she told me to, that’s why and are you with someone?”

“Umm yeah about that” I glanced at Krystal “Can you get Sulli and Victoria next to you. Me and Krystal have something to tell you guys.”


(Luna POV)

“Umma, when do you think they’re gonna call to get our blessings?”

“I don’t know Luna, they should’ve found out by now.”

“What if they come back to the dorm and start acting super mushy?”

Before the three of us could even think about what Sulli said someone’s phone started ringing and I was forced to answer it. I noticed it was Amber, who was probably with her wife and put the phone on speaker “Yobosayo?”

“Luna, why are you answering umma’s phone?” Amber questioned and I heard her whisper “Krys how’d you know she’d actually pick it up?”

“Cause she told me to, that’s why and are you with someone?”

“Umm yeah about that…can you get Sulli and Victoria next to you. Me and Krystal have something to tell you guys.”

I muffled the phone as I turned to the other members with a smile, “Ssul, umma! They’re doing it now!”

“Doing what now?

“Are those kids doing it already?”

“Eww umma no, they’re announcing their marriage to us!”

“Wah chincha!”

I waved them closer so we could hear clearly, “Okay Amber whenever you guys are ready” I said into the phone.

“Err…how would I say this…”

(Amber POV)

“Err…how would I say this…” I looked over to Krystal and gulped, swallowing my anxiety, and then at the same time we yelled into the phone. “We’re getting married!!”

“…” Oh my god… the three sisters are quiet…I looked at my “wife” and I could tell we were both thinking the same thing.

“Krys, do they not approve?”

“Maybe they’re just shocked?”


(At the f(dorm) Author POV)

“We’re getting married!!” After those three words, the three f(x) members could no longer hold their laughter and threw the phone on the couch.

“Aigoo, my sides-ahaaha- Luna go tell them we approve.”

“Wae? Umma…”

“Now!”

“Dae…”

The blonde picked up the phone and began to talk, “Ahem, congratulations you two, you have our blessings. But Amber and Krystal, you two must promise to protect each other and love each other forever…and Amber, stop being an unintentional pimpber.”, with that the shortest hung up on the lovers.


“Ehh…what does that even mean? Krys, what’s a pimpber?”

“You’ll know one day Amber, one day.”

“lol Alright, now that we have Ssul, Luna and Vic-umma’s blessings, I guess we should split up now?”

“Mhm, you go to my sister’s dorm and I got to our oppas”

“Be safe Krys, SHINee is probably doing more crazy things right now.”

“I should be the one telling you to be safe Amber, you’re gonna deal with my sister in a bit” the younger girl smirked and walked into the company car.

The tomboy then gulped, “Oh no”


(SNSD-Dorm)

"Jessica~" A certain dark-skinned girl called  over to the ice princess, "Come here."

"Seobang What should I do! That dorkface is gonna marry my Krybaby!" Jessica said as she walked over to Yuri.

"You don't approve? I thought you said Kryber looked cute together?"

"But they're gonna live by themselves and who knows what's gonna happen to them! What they're gonna do!"

"You think they're gonna do something? They're not like a certain ByunSica here." Yuri smirked, cuddling Jessica, "Knowing those two,the most they'll do is cuddle."

"Yah! Don't talk about things like that! That's embarrassing!" Jessica hit Yuri's arm before lowering her head.

"So that's how you wanna play huh?" Yuri stood up and carried the protesting Sica into their room and locked the door, winking to Sunny as they passed by.

"Sooyoung! Get everyone! The Ice Princess is under control for now!" Sunny whispered to the shikskin.

After 10 min everyone (with the exception of Yulsic) was gathered together to congradulate the newlywed.


(Amber pov)

asdfghjkl....what should I do?! Hellsica might be waiting for me...

I took a deep breath and readied my hand to knock on the door when suddenly Tae-unnie opened the door.

"Wah-Amber! Come on in~ Girls! Amber's here!"

"Thanks unnie, but umm where is Yuri and Sica-unnie?"

"Don't ask Amber...so what're you here for?" Taeyeon said as she lead the tomoy to the other girls.

"Err...well I guess you guys know me and Krys are getting married right?"

Seven responses were made and I continued, "I'd like to ask for your blessings."

Taeyeon spoke  up again ," Amber I think I speak for all the girls when I say you have our blessings. Always, no give your unnies a hug!"

"As much as I love you guys, I know at least one of you will try to reach for my ...like always, so no."

The calm was broken as a very angry, embarrassed, heavily breathing Ice Princess dragging a certain dark skinned girl walked into the room. "Yo, Amber" Yuri said while panting heavily.

"ehh...I uhmm...gotta go meet  up with Krys now! Bye unnies!" As I ran towards the door, I felt someone grab the collar of my shirt and drag me to Sica.

"Sorry Amb, I tried to keep her busy, before I knew it she tired me out." Yuri siad and let me go.

I shot my gym buddy a thankful glance before confronting Jessica.

"Now dorkber, anything to ask me for?" Jessica grinned at me.

"Dae," I bowed to the older girl and began to speak "Jung Jessica, may I have your sisters hand in marriage?"

"Aish Amber get up, of course I'll say yes, but if you even try to do IT with my baby Jung." She cracked her knuckles "You know what's gonna happen."

"O-of course! I uh better go get Krys now, buy unnies!" I ran out before I could be questioned again.

"Sica...did you bully Amber or something? My poor dongsaeng."

"What was that Seobang? Should we settle this in our room again?"


(Krystal's POV)


I wonder what'll happen to Amber...hopefully Yuri-unnie will do something to Jess to wear her out before she gets there.

I stepped out of the car and began walking toward SHINee's dorm when I was suddenly greeted by a familiar furball, "Roo~ How are you girl? Who did you drag with you for a walk today?" I giggled and petted the dogs head, not noticing a certain dinosaur walking towards us.

"Krystal!! Why'd you take my Roo away from me!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Yah!" I hit his shoulder "I didn't kidnap her, she came to me, you're probably boring her on her walks."

"How am I boring her? It's just a walk."

"Your short legs make her walks longer and slower than they already are..."

"Aish...thanks Krys. Why're you at our dorm anyway?" I guess he finally recognised he company car.

"Me and Amb are getting married and we're trying to get everyone's blessings."

"Chincha? Well hurry up and come on in!" Jonghyun said as he pushed me inside, "But where's my little bro?"

"Dealing with Sica"

As we were going up the elevaor we talked about how our live might change and stuff, blah blah blah. When we reached the 5th floor, Jonghyun oppa entered the keycode and we went in.

"Yah! SHINee assemble in front of commander Jjong right now! Or I'll bring IT out! We have a guest!" For someone really short his voice can be really loud...

"Jjong if anything, I'm the commander" Onew oppa said with the rest of SHINee following behind. "I am the leader after all."

"Anneyong oppas~"

" Krystal why're you here?" Taemin said.

"Did you bring chicken?" Onew questioned me.

"Are you going out with Jonghyun hyung?" Minho looked at me seriously jealously What a hyungwhore.

"Aish, kids be quiet! Krystal has something important to tell us right, Krysbaby?" Key-umma said.

"I-I-I'm on the show We Got Married With Amber, and I'd like to ask for your b-blessings." I stuttered, embarassed that I didn't have Amber beside me when I announced the news. Hopefully she'll make it out alive to come with me to her hyungs.

"..."

"Chincha?" Minho asked.

"Dae..."

"..."

Because of their silence I thought they were going to say no, so I looked down and readied myself for their answer.


(Author POV)

While Krystal put her head down, the SHINee members grinned and gave one another a nod before Krystal began to speak.

"O-oppas, do you not appr--"

But the young girl was cut off by her brother in laws.

"CONRATULATIONS~ CONGRADULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS~ CONGRATULATIONS KRYSBABY!!" SHINee sang together out of tune for the soon to be wife.

"Krysbaby, we didn't mean to make you worry,don't cry. You know that we'll always support you and your husbands decisions in life. Of course you have our blessings." Key said, wiping the young girl's tears.

"Yah!" Krystal yelled, hitting each of the members arms.


(Amber POV)

As I arrived on the 5th floor I heard my princess scream, "Yah!" followed by slaping noises, I knew I should've called Minho to make sure they stay serious. Hopefully Krysbaby isn't in HellKrystal mode...

I walked up to SHINee's door and pressed on the speaker, "Yah~ Guys can I have my Jagiya back? We still need to visit SuJu."

"Hurry up and take your wife then~"

With that said, Krystal was shoved/pushed out the door. lol

"Hi Krys. How'd it go?" I said as I caught my wife.

"Oh my god Amber, why are your brothers so hard to deal with?"

"Haha, I don't know Krys, why is your sister so hard to deal with?"

"Wait...Amber you're alive! I thought something happened to you."

"If you're talking about what happened at the SNSD dorm, I was lucky, Sica only showed up before I left."

"Chincha? Wae?"

"Don't ask princess, you don't want to know." I said and we exited the elevator.


Super Junior is next... what's gonna happen to our young couple?

Contact ----> a pm. c: Hope you guys liked this update.<3

I hope you guys will continue to support and love this story. c: