Chapter 9

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

(Author POV)

All was peaceful and quiet in the function girls dorm when an tall figure entered, going through each of the rooms, he stopped and stared when his eyes fell upon his beautiful chinese wife and two of their "children" piled on top of one another each one drooling on the other and decided to move on. It was only when he witnessed his oldest and youngest sleeping together with their matching pj's did he regret leaving Korea to participate in his world tour. In such a short amount of time their relationship has grown so much. He began to walk back out the room when he heard his name being called, "Khun-appa? Is that you?"

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head, of course it would be the youngest to notice him first, being the member with the sharpest eyes. "Yes Krystal, I said I would drop by right when I came back from my tour. But I guess I came a little early, even Amber isn't up."

In a flash of movement, he saw the youngest jab the older girl in the stomach, in an attempt to wake her up. "Amber you lazy ! Wake up Khun-appa is here!"

The older girl looked around confused until her eyes stopped on Nichkhun, "Ah, hyung! Good morning, sorry for not noticing you!" she smiled brightly.

"I understand Amber, it's okay." He scratched his chin " How about we do something special for your mom, and your two sleepy sisters?"

Ambers eyes brightened while Krystal only sighed, whenever Amber and Nichkhun are together, they always manange to do something either extremely stupid, or sickeningly sweet.

Both laughed when they noticed the younger girl's expression, "Krys, it won't be bad this time, I swear on my Thai heart."

"You say that now..." She looked at him unenthusiatically.


The door opened with a creak and two familiar shadows creeped beside the bed, slowly lifting their heads to see if any of the occupants of the bed were awake yet, only to be met by the drooling face of their groups main vocalist.

"Psst, Luna wake up." The tomboy carefully shook the shorter girl. "Onew hyung is at the front door, he says he has something for you."

No movement.

"Move aside rookie" The younger girl pushed aside the older one "Luna if you don't wake up, Onew said he's dumping you for chicken"

Slowly the short girl got off the bed "Yah, did he really say that?"

"Nope, but Khun appa is back and he's planning something stupid again." The younger replied.

A look of understanding appeared on her face "Ah...I see, and you might want to just carry ssul off the bed, she had some nightmare about pie or whatever last night."

They both looked to Amber, who was already slowly lifting the tall girl off of their leader, careful not to wake both of them up.

"I got this, go help Khun hyung with the other stuff now!" She yelled/whispered in English.


The tomboy followed the two girls out and brought the tall girl to the couch, "Ssul! I have a present for you! C'mon wake up, if you don't I'll just give it to Krystal."

Slowly the girl came to life "Hyung, that's not fair, you always get Krys stuff."

"That's cause we're married, babo." Krystal stuck her tongue out.

"That doesn't matter! Hyung should be good to the in-laws also!" Sulli scrunched up her nose.

"Ssul, why does it matter? Don't you have Taemin? Besides there's work to be done." Amber patted her head.

"Eh...why? It's not like appa is back yet or anything." She pouted.

The said person walked into the living room and smiled warmly "Actually, I came back an hour or so ago."

"Wah appa! Hyung said that there's work to be done, what are you planning?" She jumped up and hugged him.

"Well..." He started.


Suddenly there was a sound from the bathroom and each of them looked at each other.

"You don't think it's Victoria unnie right?" Amber choked out nervously.

"It's probably Luna unnie! Didn't you guys wake her up before me?" Sulli began to make strange hand movements.

Just then, Luna ran into the room "Appa! Go into the box, Amber finish up cooking and Krystal and Ssul, go distract umma! She's in the bathroom."

Realization donned upon them and they each ran to do what they're told. Rushing to finish their preparations.


The eldest walked out of the bathroom refreshed and ready for the day, waking up alone in her bed, without her members crushing her. Only two steps out of the bathroom however, she was met by her youngest daughters, looking anxious and in a rush.

"What's wrong now?" She asked tiredly "Did Amber do something stupid again?"

She noticed Krystal pucker her lips and Sulli scrunch her nose when they pulled her into Sulli's room.

"Umma! I need help! Taemin told hyung tht he's gonna take me on a date today with Luna and Onew! I don't know what to wear!"

"Are you really worrying about this right now? It's only 9 am" The leader looked at the younger girls.


Nichkhun eased himself into the big red box he bought and let Luna tie it close with a bow, readying himself to jump out to surprise his wife, listening to Luna yell at their oldest daughter for accidentally burning herself with hot water.

After 5 more minutes, he heard footsteps walk up beside he box and his daughters yelling to their leader "Just open it!"

Once the bow was off, she slowly lifted the top off cautiously and when she was about to look over, he jumped up with his arms open wide. "Surprise!"

The leader went quiet and the girls saw their leaders hand become a fist "Yah! What toook you so long to come back! Why can't you just come in normally, why do you have to do these things!?" The Chinese woman pouted and pinched his arm.

Victoria helped Nichkhun out of the box and he began to pout "Are you mad? I bought everyone presents and I took pictures!"

Seeing as the older woman was still mad, the man began to do aegyo, when it seemed as if it didn't phase her, he ran to his bag taking out presents for the girls when he finally found what he was looking for.

He straightened  himself and walked up to Victoria's side, holding out a breath-taking set of jewelry. "I'm sorry I took so long, they took a while engraving the ring, apparently I was supposed to call before hand."


"Hyung, I'm hungry! You promised me you would take all of us to the beach when you came back, with fireworks and food everywhere!" The tomboy whined to the man.

"But it's afternoon already! That's not enough time!" He whined back to the girl.

The youngest girl threw pillows at the two of them "Amber, if you want a beach party today, go help Khun-appa." The latter was snickering, earning him another pillow thrown at hime "And Appa! Go reserve the beach!"

"EH!" They yelled in unision. "That's so unfair!"


Tadah! An update! Another hectic week of school over and a 3 day weekend to rest up and maybe write some more!

Enjoy!