: Kyu-line meet-up~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 


~ This chapter will be written in Jonghyun P.O.V ~

Kyu-line meet-up, one hour at SB~ I expect you to come ;D

I smiled a bit before I answered Kyuhyun. I had only been to two of those meetings before and I was very thankful for getting the invitation of Changmin months ago since he was a very respected sunbae. Seriously, everybody knew DBSK and to get the chance to actually talk friendly to one of the members when you only were a rookie group - or band -, was a big thing.

“Why did you stop playing? It was so nice~” Minhee looked up from her book with a pout. I smiled a bit.

“I just had to answer a message. I’ll be heading out soon,” I said and sat up, “can you be home alone or do you want me to drop you of by the Minhyuk and Yonghwa’s filmingset?” Minhee sat up too and closed her book.

“I’ll head out and eat alone then,” she said with a smile, “I like to do that sometimes anyways. Recommend any good places?”

 

I ended up dropping Minhee of by a little restaurant, not long away from Starbucks, before I went to meet the guys. Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and SHINee’s Minho were already there and sat in the back, enjoying some coffee.

“Jonghyun hyung!” Minho said happy as he saw me, “did you come safe?“ I nodded and sat down.

“Neh. Long time no see,” I smiled, “you too?” he nodded.

“Changmin will arrive soon,” Kyuhyun said, “are you thirsty?”

 

The next couple of hours just flew as we talked and caught up. I could feel that the three of them knew each other better – SM artists – but they talked to me too and wanted to hear about what I’d been up to lately.

“Not any crushes or secret dates we haven’t heard about?” Kyuhyun asked me out of sudden. I looked at him.

“B-bwoah?” I said and widened my eyes. He smirked and sent the two others a gaze,

“I think there are~” he sang. I shook my head.

“N-no! T-there i-i-isn’t!” I said stuttering… why did I stutter? Weren’t it true?

No.

Minhee.

Okay, I’d only known her for… yeah, a few days, right? But we’d been spending a lot of time alone together and she was a pretty girl. Not that I ever would admit it, especially not if Minhyuk could have a chance to hear it…

“Who is it? Is it an idol!?” Changmin asked, now curious. I shook my head.

“No! There… t-there isn’t a-anyb-body!” I protested.

“There is. You can’t hide it,” Kyuhyun said smirking, “better just tell us~”

“We’re friends right hyung?” Minho said, “we won’t tell anybody!”

“Only your members who will tell their friends, then Seohyun will know and tell Yonghwa,” I said and rolled my eyes.

“So there is one!”

Damn. Good job, Jonghyun, good job…

“Is it a celeb then? If it’s not, I can’t see your problem by telling us~ We don’t know her anyways~”

“Why do you need to know then?” I looked at Kyuhyun with a pout. He chuckled.

“Come on Jonghyun~” My phone started calling and I found it. Minhee? Why was she calling now of all times?!

“Who is it? Your girlfriend?” Changmin asked teasingly. I ignored him and picked up the call.

“Minhee?” I said, and turned my head away from the guys.

“H-He-Help me,” she was running. Her words didn’t come out very well and I could hear her feet land on the ground step by step in a fast tempo, “pl-please… Jonghyun… h-help-!” she screamed and the next thing I heard was… well nothing. The phone had landed on the ground and crashed.

“Minhee?! MINHEE!?” I yelled and got up trying to call her again, “Kang Minhee! Pick up! Pick up your damn phone!” I pleaded.

“Jonghyun, what’s wrong?” Changmin grapped my arm, “sit down and-” I turned around.

“Minhee…” I said and took my jacket, “I… I have to find her…”

“What? Jonghyun tell us-”

“I don’t know, okay?!” I started typing Minhyuk’s number, “but I have to find out!”

“Who is Minhee?” Minho asked as I held the phone against my ear.

“Hyung? Are you with Minhee or something?” Minhyuk’s voice said before I had called more than once.

“I’m not. Did she call you too?”

“Neh. I couldn’t pick up because I was filming. She left a voicemail, one I can’t understand,” he said, sounding a bit worried.

“Minhyuk, keep in touch. I’ll try to find her,” I said, “don’t do anything stupid. I’ll call you soon,” I took on my jacket. I was surprised by how calm I actually acted. Inside, I was… I don’t even know.

“Hyung, what-” I hung up and looked at the three guys.

“I… I…” They had taken their jackets on too.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but you seem to need some help. You can explain later,” Changmin said. I just nodded and then next thing was, that four celebs moved around in the streets, searching for a girl.

 

A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE! YAY!? :D
- Okay, I know this chapter is... yeah... <.<' Sorry for the random ending xD Lol... OTL
By the way, lemme introduce you to Kyu-line! My favorite line-thingy in K-pop! 8D Changmin was my first bias ever and even though neither Kyuhyun or Minho are my biases in their groups I really like them <3 And then we have Jonghyun! <3 :D
- Please do comment on this chapter! :D Once again, thanks for reading~ ^-^'