: That’s my brother~!

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

“Would you like anything to drink?”

“Can I have some water?” I smiled shyly and sat down on the chair the CEO had asked me to sit on. He went to a mini-fridge and found two bottles of water, went back and handed one to me.

“Here you go,” he smiled, “make yourself comfortable. I don’t bite.” I smiled and nodded.

“Thank you…” I said.

“What do you plan to do at your stage? EunSung told me that you want to do the choreography yourself,” Park Jinyoung send me a smile, ”I’m curious to hear…” I took a sip of my water before I answered.

“Some mix between different dances. I think of mixing some b-boying with poppin and maybe some cute and y,” I smiled, “I already have a lot of ideas for it so it shouldn’t be a problem to have it finish soon…” I could see that he was a bit impressed, even though he tried to hide it and look natural. There was something in his eyes.

“I’ll look forward to the result,” he said with a tiny smile, “just know that you’re showing it on television…” I nodded. They had told me that.

“Don’t worry. I can do it,” I smiled. He nodded now.

“I know that. And then, may I ask you… have you talked to your brother about this?”

“Of course,” I nodded, “I live with him. We talk all the time,” I smiled and the CEO chuckled.

“What does he think about this? Everything your going through now and preparing for I mean?” I nodded again.

“Yeah… he was the one who send the video to you as I said at the audition,” I bit my lip, “he supports me!” Park Jinyoung nodded.

“That’s good. Have you talked about telling the public?” He asked, “if you make your debut I mean…” Now I shook my head. We hadn’t talked about that yet…

“No. I think I has to pass the stage before we talk about that,” I chuckled and he nodded.

 

From: Min’

: Nooooooonaaaaaa! Our schedule is going to end late again today… I’m sorry <.<’ Good thing, we’re going to be with some of the 2PM sunbaes – if you ask really nice(and if you sees them before you leave xD) see if you can drive with them? Then you can see us live :D If not, come to the KBS building~ We have a special stage at Music Bank x33’

-Or just go home and sleep if you don’t wanna see us… Bye noona!

 

I smiled a bit and got up. 2PM were in the dance room next to mine – they had given me a place to use until the stage – and I could hear music in there. Maybe I was lucky? I knocked on the door before I slowly opened it. I knew I shouldn’t just come and go since I was a trainee and they were idols… but Wooyoung said I should come to him if I needed help with anything. They had their backs turned against me and were practicing some wild moves… acrobatics. I smiled a bit and went in, waiting for them to finish. It was Changsung who was the first one to see me. Surprised he stopped right on the spot making Nichkhun bump into him.

“Yah, Changsung ah!” he scolded, “why-” then he saw me and I bowed. The other members saw me too and Junsu went to turn off the music.

“Minhee-ssi! Why are you here?“ Wooyoung asked surprised. I smiled a bit.

“Is it right that you guys are going to Music Bank later?” I asked. Taecyeon nodded.

“Yeah, it is… why-?”

“Is it possible for me to get a drive there? CN Blue is going to perform and weird enough, I haven’t seen them live yet…”

“You haven’t seen your brother live? Don’t you live with them?” Junsu asked surprised. I smiled a bit.

“I’ve only seen them practice. They haven’t really had any stages in korea since I came here, but today seems to be my chance,” I smiled bigger, “do you think I can drive with you guys? Please?”

 

They said yes! So I was one of the lucky girls that get to drive in the same van as 2PM… and CNBLUE but that was obvious why… Luckily there was a private parklot under the building we held in so no fans get to see me with them. I had made some research of the groups in JYP – still not quite sure on the members in the other groups but still – and 2PM seemed to have a big fanbase.

“CN Blue’s waiting room is… here,” Wooyoung had offered to lead me to the waiting room, “I’ll see you later?” I smiled to him and nodded.

“Neh. Thanks for your help Wooyoung-ssi,” I bowed my head and opened the door, “I’ll see you!” He nodded and waved once before he left.

“Noona!” Jungshin was the only one who were in the room, “you came!” I smiled and nodded.

“Of course girl,” I said, “it’s my chance to see how badass you are on a bass,” I winked and he pouted.

“I’m not a girl,” he said.

“You still act like one,” Yonghwa suddenly entered behind me with Jonghyun and my brother, “hi MInhee…” I smiled to him just as Minhyuk laid an arm around my shoulders.

“How did you arrive noona?” he asked and pulled me to the couch.

“2PM sunbae’s had one extra seat in the van,” I smiled, “so I was lucky this time~” I noticed that the three other members than my brother started finding their instruments and tuning them.

“Where are your drumsticks?” I asked Minhyuk and looked at him. He smiled and got up.

“Right here,” he found a long box and opened it. Inside was what looked like two normal drumsticks but knowing my brother it had been expensive. It had to be the best, right?

“Go out there and show what a badass you are with those sticks,” I said and ruffled Minhyuk’s hair making him whine and jump back.

“Noona, not my hair!” he said and turned against the mirror to fix the damage. I laughed just as Jonghyun sat down beside me with his guitar.

“Wanna wish me good luck?” he said with one of his smiles. I hit his shoulder with a laugh.

“Good luck babo,” I said, “don’t embarrass me, araso?” He pouted and his guitar.

“Have I ever done that?” he said. I smiled.

“No… ‘cause we haven’t known each other for that long,” I winked.

“Hyung, are you flirting with my sister again?” Minhyuk turned away from the mirror and looked at Jonghyun with a gaze saying ‘I-do-not-approve’. I chuckled and Jonghyun turned from this funny guy with small smart comments to a blushing Jonghyun.

“I do not! I’m just… just… threa-threatening her as a sister!”

 

I had no idea about how different the boys were from when they practiced to when they played on stage. They were really-really awesome! So much charisma! And Jungshin didn’t even look like a girl!

“You look proud,” a voice said behind me. Wooyoung, Taecyeon and two girls stood there with smiles. It was Wooyoung who had spoken.

“How could you see that? I had my back turned against you guys,” I said and smiled teasingly, then I nodded, “but yes. I’m very proud. That’s my freaking brother!” I turned back and saw Minhyuk twirl one of his drumsticks in the air before he continued hitting the drums to make an awesome beat.

“Just wait to you see us on stage,” Taecyeon said with something that sounded like a smirk, “we’re beasts!” I turned back and lifted my eyebrow.

“Are you a beast because you have abs and rip your clothes on stage?” I asked and tilted my head. For me, it wasn’t a big deal. I knew too many people in the states – as said before – who ran around without a shirt and many of them had abs.

“She got you Taec,” one of the girls said with a smile, then looked at me.

“I’m Miss A’s Min by the way. This is our maknae, Suzy,” the other girl greeted me. I bowed.

“I’m Kang Minhee. A trainee at JYP and sister to the drummer in CN Blue,” I smiled, “please take good care of me!”