: Bathroom-cleaning~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

“…come from?” I looked at Jonghyun who looked up from his bowl of noodles.

“What?” he sank his food, “I’m sorry, I-I didn’t hear…”

“Where do you come from? Are you from Seoul or…?” I tilted my head as he shook his.

“Busan. And I lived some years in Japan too as a kid,” he said, “but the most of my life in Busan…”

“So you talk satoori?” I asked, “let me hear!” Jonghyun chuckled.

What do you want me to say?” he asked in staoori. I laughed.

“Tell me something about yourself!” I said happily. He blushed.

“There isn’t much to say…” he didn’t talk in satoori anymore, “I’m not… I’m not an interesting person…” I shook my head.

“Of course you are! You’re Lee Jonghyun! The member who represents ‘burning’ in the band, writes song for it, plays guitar and even sing! How can you be boring?!” I exclaimed, making him blush again. What was it with him and blushing?

…maybe that was why he was called burning! His cheeks kept burning. Get it? Guys? Guise?! Nah…

“I’m not interesting…” he said again and shook his head, “really… I’m not different than so many others…” I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t lie to me mister,” I said, “but we have lots of time. I’ll make you talk and tell me about yourself sometime soon,” I winked, “especially if you gets many days off in the future~”

 

We finished our noddles and did the dishes together again like last night. After that we went to the bathroom to look at what needed to be cleaned. When I looked it after, it was more than I expected.

“How long time has it been since you last cleaned out here?” I asked, “it’s been more than some months!” Jonghyun sctrached his neck and nodded.

“Yeah… I’m not quiet sure either,” he said, “sorry…” I shook my head, then send him a smile.

“Wanna clean the toilet or shower?”

We the music in the living room, so there wouldn’t be any awkward silence. Even though we didn’t knew each other and wanted to know more, it was still… yeah… there would be plenty of time for it, right? Jonghyun had chosen to clean the shower, leaving me to start with the toilet and sink. I was almost finished with the toilet as some thick beam of water hit me. I turned around in surprise and saw a laughing Jonghyun who was aiming at me with the showerhead.

“Yah! Lee Jonghyun!” I whined and tried to cover my face, “what are you doing?!” He laughed so hard that the tears almost were flowing, which did he didn’t saw me tackle him so he ended up on the floor, now with the beam aiming against himself. I snatched it before he could stop it and laughed.

“So you think I was the only one getting wet huh?” I asked as the water hit his head, “what do you have to say mister?!”

 

Let’s just say that it took us a long time to get the bathroom dry after that waterfight we ended up having.

Positive thing; I think we got closer from it. Really, when you first start doing everything to make each other soaked in water, your relationship gets better, believe it or not.

Negative thing; We ended up soaking the living room too since… yeah, the waterfight got moved a bit… more to get dry. But! We had fun!

“Gosh, Yonghwa will kill me when he comes home, I swear!” I said as we later that day lay on the couch, Jonghyun with his guitar and me with a book I didn’t really get to read though. Jonghyun chuckled.

“I’ll tell him that I started it,” he said. I turned my head against him.

“And do you really think that it matters to him? The guy pretty much hates me!” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“He doesn’t hate you. He isn’t your biggest fan maybe, but he doesn’t hate. Give him some time…”

“PMS’ing Jung Yonghwa,” I mumbled, “how people likes him is a mystery to me…” Jonghyun chuckled and the guitarstrings.

“People likes him because he is a good-looking great person when he don’t gets too stressed. Give it some time~” I rolled my eyes. I’d heard that a lot!
“I will! But I still want at least a bit respect from him, even though I’m younger. Is that too much to ask for?”

“It isn’t. That’s what I told him earlier too,” Jonghyun looked at me, the shy smile was back, “I hope he’ll think about it, just a little bit from now on…”

“Thank you Jonghyun,” I smiled, “it means a lot!”

 

A/N: ...20 subscribers? O___O' That was more than I expected, really... didn't thought it would be that way <.<' *no confidence in writing* 
THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH! I'll update again soon! *bows*
Please leave me a comment on the story! :D