: Kyu-line says hi~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

(A/N: Minhyuk is watching~)

I ended up telling Yonghwa that I would give him another chance to be better, why I don’t know. Maybe it was the hospital-drugs or something? I wasn’t usually the person to easily forgive… really, I wasn’t. But yeah~

I was sitting in the living room and watched a re-run of Super Junior’s Exploration of the Human Body – my absolute favorite show when it knocked on the door and Jonghyun went to open.

“I think it’s them,“ he told me and looked up.

“Them… Kyu-line?!” I said. He nodded and smiled a bit. I sat up in the couch and he chuckled before left the room to open. I think he was right, ‘cause I definitely heard three man-voices I knew well.

“…in the living room. She has been looking forward to meet you,” Jonghyun said and I bit my lip. Jungshin chuckled.

“Nervous noona?” he teased and I looked at him with a pout.

“Yes! It’s some of my absolute favorite singers we’re talking about here… I-” The four guys entered and I widened my eyes.

ASDFGHJKL

They were handsome! Really! Really really hansome! SO HANDSOME! Even Kyuhyun… he was awkwardly handsome~ 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they all bowed when they saw me, “we’re Kyu-line!” Jonghyun tried to hide a laugh with his hand but I saw it anyways. I smiled a bit.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed my head, “I’m Kang Minhee. Minhyuk’s sister,” I smiled to them, “it’s so nice to meet you! I really wanna thank you guys…”

“You don’t need to thank us,” Changmin said, “when it comes to a friend’s girlfriend-”

“She isn’t my girlfriend hyung!!!” Jonghyun held a hand against Changmin’s mouth as Minhyuk – from our room – yelled,

“GIRLFRIEND?! LEE JONGHYUN, WHAT?!” and then he wandered to the living room. Both me, Jungshin and Kyuhyun and Minho were laughing hard and I think Changmin did so too, behind that hand of Jonghyun’s.

“We’re not…” Jonghyun looked from me to Minhyuk and back at me, “help me!” I tried to stop laughing.

“Jonghyun, what have you told these guys?“ I said, “are you trying to prove something? Cause I wanna do the act with you if-“

“No acts! No dating!” Minhyuk said and scowled to his hyung and I rolled my eyes.

“Minhyuk, I think I’m the one to decide who I dates,” I smiled and noticed that the guys still laughed. Love my life~ 

 

The three Kyu-line members decided to stay when I told them I would cook. I send Minhyuk and Jungshin to the supermarket and stayed back with Kyuhyun, Minho, Changmin and Jonghyun. Yonghwa was on a schedule again…

“Exploration of the Human Body?” Kyuhyun send a gaze to the TV, “that was times~ Or, the episodes I was with in was,” he chuckled. Changmin rolled his eyes.

“My episodes were the best~” he sang, “we totally won!”

“You did not!” Kyuhyun said and pouted. I laughed.

“They did~” I said, “but I was quite impressed by your skills in archery, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“Call me Oppa,” he smirked and send Jonghyun a gaze, probably something I shouldn’t see, “it will be better~” I smiled and nodded.

“Call me Oppa too~ cause we are your Oppa’s right? How old are you?” Changmin looked at me. I smiled.

“You are. I’m the same age as Jonghyun,” I said and send Jonghyun a smile. The guy looked down… blushing?

“And you two are sure you aren’t dating?” Minho asked, looking from me to Jonghyun and back to me, “you act like a hiding couple…” We both shook our heads.

“We’re not!” Jonghyun said, “Minho-ah!” The three boys laughed.

“How can we? We barely know each other,” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“What? Aren’t you Minhyuk’s sister?” Kyuhyun asked, “and you live here? How can you-”

“I came from the States not long ago,” I explained, “I haven’t lived here for long. And it was my first time meeting the boys when I came here, in fact,” I smiled a bit embarrassed, “I didn’t know my brother was famous before I came here…”

“You didn’t?! How could you not know?” Changmin asked in disbelief. I smiled.

“I didn’t check the links he send me over mail because I was too busy with my studies… it’s kind of embarrassing now I talk about it,” I bit my lip.

“What were you studying?” Minho asked, a curious smile was on his face. I smiled back.

“Dance. I attended Julliard,” I said, “you guys do know Julliard, right?”

Apparently, they did know Julliard, ‘cause hey all almost freaked out, hearing that I had attended that school… and they wanted me to dance.

“Sorry guys,” I shook my head, “I don’t think I can at the time. It shouldn’t, but it still hurts when I move my legs too much.” Jonghyun suddenly looked very worried.

“Does it hurt much? They shouldn’t have let you go if-” I smiled and shook my head.

“I can walk and such but if the pain don’t disappear within the next week or so, they asked me to come back so they can look at it. Don’t worry too much about it,” I bit my lip.

“Do you know what the police did to those bastards?” Kyuhyun asked, “we went to two interviews at the station after the attack but we don’t know what happened next…” I sighed and tried to sit better in the couch.

“They’re going to stay in jail for the next 16 years…” I said and clenched my fists. 16 years for committing such a crime? Not to sound selfish but that was NOT enough.

“16? But they… they you and almost killed you!” Minho said, “how come they not get anymore?”

“Because she injured one of them too or something,” Jonghyun said, “something with a knife cutting one of them around the chin…” I widened my eyes. Really? I didn’t remember that… but hey, if it was me, I was a bit proud. Just a bit~

No wait.

Very proud.

 

“Noona, do you need any help?” I turned around and expected to see Minhyuk or Jungshin but instead, it was Minho. He send me one of those smiles – that now made me realize why he was called flaming charisma – and tilted his head. I blushed.

“I… N-no thanks,” I said and send him a smile, “go and… have fun with the other guys,” I bit my lip. He shook his head.

“They can have fun without me. I insist,” he handed me one of the vegetables I needed to cut, “shall I cut this?”

“Minhoooo… don’t flirt with my sister,” I heard Minhyuk whine, “come back here!” I hid my laugh behind my mouth. You could say a lot about Minhyuk, but he seemed to listen well, especially when it came to me and boys around me… listen very well…

“I’m not flirting with her!” Minho defended, “I just want to help!”

“Minho, don’t destroy the food. Come back here,” Changmin said in a tone you shouldn’t discuss with. Again I had to hid my laugh…

“But hyung-“

“Minho…” Kyuhyun said with a sigh, “just come. We’re watching you on Dream Team…” Minho looked at me.

“Is it okay if-” I chuckled and nodded.

“I didn’t ask for your help, but thanks anyways. Go to your hyungs before they kill you~” I heard Minhyuk cough, “or my brother does…” Minho smiled and nodded.

“I will noona…”

 

The food was a success! Or, it seemed like that. They all ate very well and there wasn’t a single corn of rice left when we’d finished eating.

“This was deeeee-licious!” Changmin commented and hit his stomach with both hands, “I ate well. Thanks for the food~” I bowed my head.

“You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it,” I smiled and stated getting the bowls. Now I only needed to do the dishes~

“Do you need help?” Now it was Jonghyun who asked, “with the dishes, I mean…” I smiled and shook my head.

“Your friends are here. I can do it myself,” I bit my lip. He tilted his head.

“Are you-”

“Jonghyun, it’s just doing the dishes. I can handle it,” I chuckled and got up. I appreciated his help but he did have his friends over. He couldn’t just dump them to help me, could he? Jeez~

 

A/N: ASDFGHJKL, I FORGOT TO WRITE THIS IN THE LAST AUTHOR NOTE!
I'M WAITING FOR MY CN BLUE LIMITED EDITION... JONGHYUN COVER!!! <3
It's my birthdaypresent for myself xD 
Also, I have ideas for a lot of things... one of them is putting JYP into it, since... yeah ;D Look forward to that! :D
Byebye~  Uh, remember to comment ;D