: Pasta~ 

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

“Shinhye noona!” Minhyuk exclaimed happy as we entered the school they were filming at today. A girl turned around and smiled.

“Hi guys,” she said and bowed, “how are you?” Yonghwa gave her a one-arm hug and for the first time since I met him, I saw him smile sincerely.

“We’re fine,” he said, “and you?” Shinhye smiled back.

“Fine too~” now she looked at me, “can I ask who you are? I haven’t seen you before,” she held her hand against me, “I’m Park Shinhye. Nice to meet you!” I smiled happy back. She seemed nice~

“I’m Kang Minhee, Minhyuk’s sister,” I took her hand and shook it, “it’s nice to meet you too!” Shinhye-ssi looked surprised at my brother.

“You have a sister? Why did you never tell me?!” she exclaimed laughing, Minhyuk smiled to her.

“Noona studied in the states. I didn’t mention her much outside the dorm,” he shrugged.

“The states? Really?” Shinhye looked at me just as my brother and Yonghwa got called at by the stylists.

“I’ll be back,” Minhyuk told me and went to get his make-up done with Yonghwa. Then I looked at Shinhye.

“Yeah,” I smiled, “in New York…” She looked impressed.

“Cool! Did you study there or?” She made sign for me to follow her.

“Oh yeah, I studied,” we sat down at some stairs, “four years…” she tilted her head.

“What did you study? Law or something?” I shook my head.

“No. Dance,” I bit my lip, “at Julliard…”

“Julliard?! As in the Julliard?!” now she seemed even more impressed. I laughed and nodded.

“Yeah. The Julliard…”

 

“Noona, let’s grab some lunch! I’m off until practice tonight!” Minhyuk said happy as he had finished his last scene of today’s shooting. I nodded with a smile.

“Yeah. But will you be able to use public transport or does we have to get your manager to drive us?” I asked. Minhhyuk still smiled.

“Manager hyung says that I can use public transport if both of us cover us selves,” he handed me a facemask, “in case of me being recognized you’ll be safe~” I nodded slowly and took it on. Now he handed me a cap with a smile.

“This will suit you!” he said sweet and I laughed.

“Araso,” I wore it without protest.

I let Minhyuk chose where to eat and also let him show the way ‘cause I hadn’t been in Seoul in years and last time I were here someone was with me to guide me.

“You like pasta-dishes right?” Minhyuk asked as we sat on a bus. I nodded.

“I do. Always done,” I smiled even though he couldn’t see it though the facemask, “why even ask?” Minhyuk chuckled.

“What if you had changed since you ate it too much or something?” he asked, “then I shouldn’t take you to a pasta-place!” I widened my eyes.

“Really?! A pastaplace?!” I said excited, almost jumping in my seat. Minhyuk laughed now.

“Noona calm down! People are staring!” he pulled in my arm and I pouted behind the facemask and crossed my arms over my chest.

“You’re no fun!”

 

I had so much fun talking to my brother and eating with him. Even though we had much to catch up on it was like we hadn’t missed a day. He hadn’t changed much, I don’t think I had either, so it was just like old times when we went out to eat. The only difference was that we had to be a bit careful because of his idol-image.

After we’d ate our lunch we decided to go for a walk in a random-placed park which laid near the restaurant. Kids were playing at a big playground, old people were playing badminton, some people were jogging around while others just were walking and chit-chatting.

“Noona, how was your life in the states? Any good friends?” Minhyuk asked as we had found a bench to sit on. I looked at him and nodded.

“Yes. My roommate at Julliard ended up being my best friend,” I smiled behind the facemask, “her name is Julia. She has the most amazing voice! If she visits me one day you’re definitely going to meet her!” I said, happy just by thinking of it. Minhyuk nodded.

“I’ll look forward to that meeting! Especially if she’s your best friend!” he said and clapped. I laughed. It was so weird to me now that Koreans clapped of almost everything. I didn’t do it half as much as I used to since Julia and the others at Julliard thought it was weird and annoying.

 

“Noona you go first,” Minhyuk said, “I’ll be there in a minute~” I looked at him and tilted my head.

“Where are you going? I can come with you?” He shook his head and I noticed that his cheeks turned red.

“No! I… I’m just going to the bathroom,” he said and I laughed.

“Araso. Hurry up,” I said and went down the corridor to the practiceroom. I could hear a guitar playing inside and as I opened the door I could only see the back of one person. He sang quietly to his music and didn’t even notice that I entered, so as carefully as possible I tip-toed to a chair and sat down. Unfortunately the chair creaked so he turned around in surprise.

“Oh God you! You scared me!” he said as he saw me. I smiled.

“Sorry Jonghyun. I just didn’t wanted to disturb your playing,” I said, “it sounded beautiful!” Jonghyun bit his lip and bowed his head.

“T-thank you,” he said, then looked around, “where is Minhyuk ah?” I chuckled and put down my bag.

“Toilet,” I answered, “so I think it may take a while~” Jonghyun chuckled too now – I think it was the first time I heard him laugh.

“You’re right~” He said and then leaving us in an awkward silence. Damn it…

“Uhm…” I looked up.

“Neh?” Jonghyun smiled a bit shy for me.

“I… I heard that you need someone to… to teach you guitar?” he said blushing. I nodded.

“Yeah… I’m not a good player yet, I’m still trying to learn basics…” I bit my lip. He still had that shy smile plastered on his face.

“I… uhm… I… I can help you?” he suggested, “I mean… if you… if you want to?” I widened my eyes, happy.

“Seriously?! That would be great!” I said with big smile, “thank you so much!”

 

Since Yonghwa and Jungshin would be here late and Minhyuk… well, since was at the toilet, Jonghyun asked me to play what I’d learned already… which was on a minimum. I could play four different chords and not change between them without a gap.

“Well…” he said and scratched his neck, “I think… your grab isn’t tight enough and you don’t sit in a good position…” I looked up and send him an apologizing smile.

“Sorry…”

“It’s okay,” he said, “let’s just… we can take it slow, right?” he still had that shy smile plastered on his face but I liked it. He was cute.

He was cute.

“I’m here,” a voice said from the door. We looked up and saw Minhyuk enter and look around.

“Hyung and Jungshin isn’t here yet?” he asked. Both me and Jonghyun shook our heads.
“Nope. They’ll be here soon I think,” Jonghyun said, Minhyuk sat down behind his drums.

 

A/N: Hi~~ I'm feeling good on updating this story and bad at my two others xD
...But I have a lot of ideas OTL 
Please, do comment! I would be like with some others view at this ;D Kekeke~ 
//Miji96