: Don't worry~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

“Are you fan of any Korean stars?” I looked at him surprised by the sudden change in conversation. Then I nodded.

“Yes I am,” I smiled, “you don’t remember?” He tilted his head, then shook his head.

“I don’t. Should I?” he asked. I laughed and shook my head.

“Not really. I usually focused too much on talking about dancing, that I didn’t really fangirled in front of you,” I smiled, “I’m a fan of DBSK and Super Junior…” Minhyuk widened his eyes.

“Ouh really?! For how long?!” he asked. I blushed slightly.

“Since their debuts,” I shrugged, “but yeah… I don’t show it much…” and then I realized something.

“Minhyuk, do you know those guys in person?!” He widened his eyes. I think it was because of my sudden change in attitude, but seriously…

“Uhm… I’m close to Donghae after a drama we’ve been in together,“ he answered, still a bit taken a back. Now, I widened my eyes.

“Lee Donghae?!” I asked gaping. He nodded slowly.

“Yeah… why?” he asked carefully. I took a deep breath but I was sure, I still looked excited.

“I… I’m just… a fan, you know?” I bit my lip and he chuckled.

“If you act nice I’ll present you to him in the future,” he teased just as the door to the bathroom opened and Yonghwa came out… only wearing a towel around his waist.

“Hyung!!!” Minhyuk said and covered my eyes as the first thing, “we have a girl here now!” I laughed and I think I heard Yonghwa do too.

“Minhyuk, she is older than you. I think she survive,” he said and I heard a door close. Minhyuk removed his hands and looked at me.

“Yonghwa is right,” I chuckled, “I survive. My best friend from the states walked around without a shirt all the time,” I shrugged and Minhyuk widened his eyes.

“Seriously?!” I nodded with a smile.

“Yes. So don’t worry about it, ‘kay? I won’t die,” I winked and he nodded.

 

“Bon appétit,” I said as I sat the last two plates on the table.

“We’ll eat well,” Minhyuk said happy and clapped his hands. I chuckled.

“That’s great,” I smiled and everybody started eating.

There was an awkward silence for a while and it was only comments on the food that sometimes broke the silence. As I finished, I sighed and smiled a bit.

“Noona, how was Julliard even? You haven’t told me about it yet…” Minhyuk said, finally breaking the silence. I smiled.

“It was great. Great but hard,” I said, “there were times I just wanted to give up and jump on the first plane to Korea but there were also times were I loved my life and wished it would last forever. I think there is most of those moments,” I tilted my head.

“Any sweet boys?” Jungshin said in a teasing voice. I looked at him.

“Many,” I said and smiled teasingly back, “got lots of friends!” He rolled his eyes.

“Not what I meant noona,” he said and I laughed.

“I know,” I shrugged, “but there isn’t much to say about that…” I think he understood that it wasn’t a subject to discus, ‘cause he changed.

“What about the dancing? Are you good?” he asked. I nodded.

“I… I won’t sound bragging…”

“You don’t. Tell us!” Minhyuk said happy. I smiled.

“I… I won first place in a big dancing competition three years in a row,” I said, “and… yeah,” I blushed a bit by saying it.

“Seriously?!” Jonghyun exclaimed. I looked at him and nodded with a tiny smile. He seemed embarrassed. Why, I didn’t know…

“Yeah…”

“Can you show us? Please noona!” Minhyuk said and did some aegyo, making me laugh.

“What kind of dance?”

“Uhm… what can you dance?” Jungshin asked. I smiled.

“I can basics of almost everything,” I answered, “so I make my own kind of… uhm, we can call it freestyle?”

“Show us some freestyle then!” Jungshin said, almost in a… MC voice? I laughed.

“Later maybe. I have to unpack all my stuff,” I still chuckled, “sorry.”

 

“Noona, do you like it here?” Minhyuk asked and turned his face against me. I turned against him too and smiled.

“I do. Your members seems nice, even though they maybe don’t show it…” Yonghwa. He hadn’t really spoken to me yet but I’d just decided to wait.

Right now, we lay in our beds, preparing to sleep. It was already past midnight and Minhyuk and the boys had an early schedule.

“Don’t worry. They just needs to get used to you,” Minhyuk said, “and I think that even you and Yonghwa hyung are going to be great friends when he starts accepting you in the dorm,” I looked at him in surprise.

“Is it because he don’t accept me?” I asked. Minhyuk nodded.

“He doesn’t really want a girl to stay here. He thinks that we do fine on our own,” he shrugged, “but don’t worry as I said. He’ll be okay soon,” he send me a smile and I nodded.

“If you say so,” I smiled back, “but there has to be more than a grumpy Yonghwa to pull me down.”

 

“Hyung, what are you doing in the kitchen this early?” a yawning voice asked as I heard a door smack. I looked against it and saw Jonghyun stiffen.

“Minhee-ssi?” he said. I smiled to him.

“And goodmorning to you,” I said, “are you hungry?” He nodded slowly.

“I… yeah,” he smiled a bit shy, “how long have you been cooking?” I looked at the watch and chuckled.

“Only a half hour. Do you like egg and bacon?” He nodded, again, slowly and took that plate I handed him.

“Do you always cook?” he asked. I nodded and took a plate myself before I went with him to the couch and sat down.

“Yeah… my roommate at Julliard liked to cook but was terrible in the kitchen,” I smiled, “she loved to experiment, but didn’t succeed often!” Jonghyun smiled and took a mouthful, then looked at me again.

“It’s delicious!” he said and gave me thumbs up. I smiled again.

“Thank you!” Just as I said it, the door opened from Minhyuk’s and mine room and a very sleepy Minhyuk entered.

“Why do I smell bacon?” he mumbled and stretched his arms. I looked at Jonghyun.

“He is still like that?” I asked. Jonghyun nodded.

“Always been,” he said, “Minhyuk, your sister have been cooking. Open your eyes instead of sleepwalking,” he said and threw a pillow after my poor brother.

As it hit him, Minhyuk jumped in surprise.

“Sist- Noona!” he said as he saw me and ran to hug me. I laughed and hugged him back.

“Morning Min~”

 

“Are you going with us?” Yonghwa asked, obviously trying to hide how annoyed he was. I smiled anyways and nodded.

“Minhyuk invited me,” I said and fastened my seatbelt, “he’ll be here in a minute…” Yonghwa nodded and turned annoyed around. I sighed.

“Look… I don’t know what I’ve done to you to behave like this around me, so can we please just start over?” I asked, “I don’t think-”

“I’m here,” the door opened and Minhyuk got in, “sorry for being late. Let’s go!” he smiled happy and Yonghwa just put on his headset. I sighed and send my brother a tiny smile.

 

A/N: So, will Yonghwa started liking her or not...? I know the answer already, do you? ;D 
Lol, I have some great ideas for later on xD Please comment~~