Start of the Plan

I Want You Back [Short Story]

woot woot, new chapter~

would've been out sooner buuuut
I had too much homework
and the site was changing servers sooo :3

I don't think it's my best but I hope you still like it^^


The next day we were to start our plans. Two tricks a day until Eun Ae finally cracked. We would all have to come up with something at some point. But for our first day we decided on Youngbae and Seungri to start us off.

 

“Let's take her car keys and lock them inside of her car so she can't get in. Then she'll need to call the tow company and she's have to pay the bill.” Youngbae looked at us when he finished.

 

Youngbae...”I said trying to hold in my giggles. “That's really not that good of an idea.”

 

“Well, how am I supposed to know?! I've never actually done this!” By now the other boys were laughing.

 

“Guys,” I said. “Don't make fun of him!” I probably shouldn't be talking, as I was about to laugh earlier. “This could actually work. And why not start out simple for our first day.”

 

“Thank you Min Ah!” Youngbae smiled.

 

“But how are we going to get the keys?” Daesung asked. Youngbae's smile fell.

 

“Eun Ae's coming to our dance practice tonight right? If she leaves at one point someone will have to take the keys.” Seunghyun said.

 

“There's going to be about 20 other people in that room though. How will we get the keys without a dancer seeing us? And what if Eun Ae doesn't leave the room?” I frowned in thought.

 

“Min Ah,” Seungri said. “We'll figure this out when it comes. Come on, dance practice is now. Jiyong and Eun Ae should be in there right now.”

 

We nodded and all entered the dance studio. Dancers were stretching and Eun Ae sat with Jiyong. She looked over his shoulder and quirked an eyebrow at me. I stared at her with a blank face as if the gesture didn't bother me. She rolled her eyes. Seungri went over and said something to Jiyong as we dropped his duffel bag on the floor by Eun Ae's feet.

 

Eun Ae looked at Seungri disgustedly, but no one except Seungri and I saw it. I sat down a couple feet from Jiyong and I saw him look at me quickly before getting up and following Seungri to the dance floor. Then Shaun said a few words and then the dancing started. Throughout the dance practice Eun Ae sipped water from a bottle. When Youngbae took a break he came over to me and whispered in my ear.

 

“She'll have to go to the bathroom soon.” I nodded and knew he meant that when she did, we'd take action. For making up this plan as we went, I thought we were doing pretty good so far. I saw Youngbae walk over to Seungri, who was also taking a break, and whisper something to him, no doubt the same thing he just told me.

 

When Daesung and Seunghyun and Jiyong took their breaks, Seunghyun and Daesung sat on either side of me and Jiyong sat next to Eun Ae.

 

“Did Youngbae already tell you guys?” I asked. They responded with nods.

 

“Aish..Jiyong oppa,” we heard Eun Ae say. “I need to use the restroom...I'll be right back okay?” Eun Ae got up and then exited the dance floor. Now we just had to make sure Jiyong wasn't paying attention. Daesung and Seunghyun got up and almost just as quickly, Jiyong was suddenly by my side.

 

“J-Ji...what are you doing?”

 

“Min...are you sure you're okay? Yesterday you were pale and now you just seem so jumpy.”

 

“Oh yeah..I'm..I'm fine.” Youngbae caught my eye from over Jiyong's shoulder. I sent him a quick frantic look thinking Jiyong wouldn't have noticed it. But I was wrong. Jiyong followed my gaze, and when he saw I was looking at Youngbae he frowned. He opened his mouth to comment but Youngabe came up to us.

 

“Ji! Are you sure Eun Ae knows how to get to the bathroom from here? She's never used it before.”

 

Jiyong frowned, “She should be fine.”

 

“I don't know. I think you should go check on her, you know, just in case.”

 

“Yeah,” I agreed. “I remember my first time looking for the bathroom here...took me almost an hour.”

 

Jiyong looked between Youngbae and I and I knew he was getting the wrong idea out of this. He thought we wanted to get rid of him to be alone. I don't like Youngbae like that Jiyong!

 

“Okay..I'll go see if she's around.” Jiyong got up and walked away. Once he was out of the room Seungri called out to me.

 

“Hey, Min Ah~ Can you get my car keys out of my bag. I think I forgot something in my car.”

 

“Ah...neh!” I got up and walked over to Seungri's duffel bag, and I realized there was a reason why he placed it by Eun Ae. I pulled the duffle bag up onto the bench and placed it next to Eun Ae's purse. Turning so that the people behind me couldn't see what I was doing I pulled out Eun Ae's keys from her purse before stuffing them into my coat pocket. Then quickly I found Seungri's keys and took them too.

 

“Got them!” I called out waving them. Seungri smiled and then motioned towards the door.

 

“Meet me in the hallway. I want you to come down to the car with me.” Some of the dancers looked at us oddly, but I ignored them as I walked towards the door. Just as I reached out to twist the door knob, the door opened and Jiyong and Eun Ae stood on the other side.

 

“Min? Where are you going? Are you leaving?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Ah...I was just...” An arm wrapped around my shoulders. Seungri.

 

“Aniyo, noona is coming with me to my car. We'll be right back.” Seungri ushered me around Jiyong and Eun Ae and we walked down the hall together.

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I watched Min and Seungri walk down the hallway, Seungri's arm still over her shoulders. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, but it quickly left as Eun Ae tapped me on the shoulder.

 

“Oppa, are you going in?”

 

“Ah neh...” I entered the dance floor and overheard some dancers whispering.

 

“They're going to Ri's car! What do you think they're going to do?” One asked.

 

“I don't know..maybe kiss?” The other said, making kissy faces, causing the others to laugh.

 

“Ehh!! You think so? I didn't know they were into each other like that.” The same feeling my stomach popped up. Daesung also heard the dancers and spoke up.

 

“Ani! It's not like that. You guys don't know but, Seungri really hates going down to the garage alone. He always asks someone to go with him.” That was lie. I was about to speak up but Eun Ae called me over to sit next to her.

 

“Oppa,” she said. “Stay here until practice starts again, okay?” I smiled and nodded.

 

Min Ah P.O.V

 

“How much you wanna bet Eun Ae's car is the hot pink one in the corner?” Seungri asked pointing towards a pink convertible beetle.

 

“Five bucks.” I replied pushing the unlock button on the car remote. The head and tail lights of the pink convertible beetle lit up as the car unlocked. Seungri gave me a cheeky smile and held his hand out.

“You'll get it later,” I said. Seungri laughed and then we made our way over to the car.

 

Now standing by the driver's side door we stood there awkwardly. Inside the car all there was was hello kitty paraphernalia. Hello kitty steering wheel cover, seat covers, air fresheners and a hello kitty visor cover.

 

“I take she likes Hello Kitty,” Seungri said.

 

I didn't notice,” I said sarcastically reaching for the door handle. Once the door opened the smell of strawberry wafted towards us. So that's what a Hello Kitty air freshener smells like. I threw in the car keys and then picked them back up, deciding to put them under the car seat instead. The little car remote sticking out so that it's visible from under the seat.

 

I hit the lock button on the car door and then slammed the car door shut.

 

“Part 1 is done,” I said.

 

“And boring,” Seungri added under his breath. I laughed and hit his arm playfully. Seungri laughed too and then we started back up towards the dance studio. “Oh wait! Let me get something from my car so we don't look suspicious.” I nodded and then Seungri ran off to his black Jaguar. He dug around in the the car for a while before coming back up with something I couldn't see and stuck it in his coat pocket.

 

He jogged back towards me once he finished up. I looked at him with a slight frown. “What's in your pocket?”

 

“Nothing important.” He smirked and my frown deepened. “Come on Min Ah, we don't want the others to be waiting on us.” I rolled my eyes and followed him.

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

Soon Seungri and Min came through the door. I saw Min make eye contact with Youngbae and then give a slight nod. Youngbae hid a smile and then turned away. What is going on? Does Min like Youngbae? But what about Seungri?! Is she pursuing both of them?! I shook away the thoughts and watched as Min Ah sat down a few feet from me.

 

I could tell that she still felt uncomfortable being around me with Eun Ae around. I'll make it up with a night out, just the two of us... Eun Ae leaned her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I looked up and found Seunghyun hyung looking at us funnily. But he noticed I was staring and looked away.

 

Min Ah started tapping her foot. , she's pissed. She always taps her foot when she's pissed. Suddenly the atmosphere in the room became awkward. The music started up again soon and I was able to get up and move around again.

 

Min Ah P.O.V

After the dance practice the boys went into the locker rooms and showered and changed. We were all going to go up to the recording studio now. Jiyong and Teddy had been making new songs for the future and wanted the rest of Big Bang to come in and brainstorm from lyrics. Jiyong had invited Eun Ae to come up with them. I took this as my queue that it was time to go. I could feel Jiyong's eyes on my back as I started to pack up to go home.


“Min Ah noona~” Seungri called. I looked up curiously.


“We choose you to come up with us to the recording studio,” Seunghyun said. Daesung nodded with a smile and then took my hand, leading me towards the door.


“Won't it get cramped,” Eun Ae said in an innocent voice.


“No,” Seunghyun answered almost instantly. Eun Ae looked pissed with that answer. She doesn't want me to be with them.

We all made our way up to the studio. Inside, Teddy sat with some headphones playing with some new beats. I got to the computer first and opened up a new internet window to start my web surfing. Eun Ae sat on the couch before pulling out her phone.

The boys took their places on the couch and on chairs, Daesung would go into the booth first. Jiyong and Teddy huddled together whispering and occasionally push buttons or make Daesung do a line over again.


“Omona~ She did what?!” Everyone jumped and Teddy cut off the music. From inside the booth Daesung frowned confused. “Nuh uh!! That's so uncalled for!” We all stared at Eun Ae. She looked back at us confused why we were all staring at her. “Mmm. Hold on.” Eun Ae put her hand over the phone. “Is something wrong?”


“Um, Eun we need to try and be quiet in here. And phone calls aren't usually allowed.” Jiyong said. Eun?! He's not using her second syllable of her name. He does that to my name too. I sighed and turned back to the computer screen. Eun Ae got up and left the room with her phone without a word. Seungri, who was sitting beside Eun Ae on the couch switched places with Eun Ae's purse and took over her spot (Eun Ae's purse was between her and Seungri). Jiyong motioned to Daesung to start again and the music started up once again.


Suddenly something, that felt suspiciously like crumpled paper, hit my arm. I snapped my head around and saw Youngbae and Seungri motioning to me. Seunghyun patted my shoulder suddenly and then walked up to Jiyong and Teddy. I frowned but made my way over to Youngbae and Seungri. I crouched infront of the couch right in front of them.


“What's up?”


“We don't have lots of time. Who knows how long Eun Ae will stay on the phone. Seunghyun is going to distract Teddy and Jiyong so they don't catch us in the act.” Youngbae explained.


“Act of what?” I asked.


“Act of putting this in her bag.” Seungri pulled out something from his pocket, and I realized it was what he grabbed from his car. But what I didn't realize until it was being held in front of me, was that it was a bottle of blue paint. I stared at the bottle, refusing to take it. Seungri looked at me expectantly.


“Wait...you want me to do what?” I asked. “That's a designer purse.” He looked at me with a face that yelled 'Duh!' and handed me the small bottle.


“Just do it!” I stared wide eyed, looking back and forth between Youngbae and Seungri. Youngbae gave me an encouraging look and Seungri looked at me impatiently. “Hurry up.”


I closed my eyes and sighed before unscrewing the cap of the bottle. Then turning it upside down I dumped it's contents into the purse. Thinking about what the price could be on this purse I got slightly dizzy. She's going to be so pissed!


“Don't get any on your hands,”Youngbae whispered. I nodded and then finished pouring it all in. Seungri took the empty bottle and wrapped it in some paper towels before sticking it back in his pocket. Where he got them from I don't know but I didn't really care. Seungri got up and whispered something to Seunghyun before leaving the room. He was probably going to dispose of the bottle. Youngbae put the purse back where it was and I took my spot at the computer. Seunghynu came back and sat down in a chair.


Eun Ae once again walked into the room putting her phone into her pocket. I was feeling half guilty about pouring the paint in her purse but also excited to see her face when she slipped her hand into some blue gooey-ness. Seungri came back soon and then the boys took their turns recording some lines. Since they were still tired from their actual promotions they ended the session early and we all walked down to the parking garage. Here we go. Step one: Eun Ae reaches into bag for keys finds blue paint.


WHAT THE HELL!!” We all looked up shocked by the sudden loud outburst. I could hear Eun Ae's heels stomping towards us angrily. When she came into view I tried to hide my giggles when I saw her blue dripping hand. “What the hell is in my purse!! This is a designer purse!!! WHO DID THIS!!??”


Jiyong, Seunghyun, and Daesung stood at Jiyong's car shocked. Seungri, Youngbae and I stood at Seungri's car holding our giggles. Seunghyun reached up to scratch his had but really flashed us a thumbs up. Daesung sent a quick smile our way before turning back to looking concerned.


“And where are my keys?! Someone tell me where my keys are NOW!!”


“Eun Ae-ah,” I said calmly. “I'm sure they're in your purse. Just look again.”


“I would,” she said. “But could you not figure out that there is blue PAINT in my purse.” Too add emphasis she held up her blue right hand.


“Are they in your pocket?” Daesung asked. Eun Ae let out a short breath and with her not blue hand she patted her pockets.


“No.”


“Did you leave them in your car, Eun?” There it is again. Eun...A spark of anger lit in me but I pushed it away. Eun Ae rolled her eyes and went back to her car. We all decided to follow her. She peered into her car and then stood up slowly with her eyes closed. Jiyong looked in the car and found the keys on the ground. He patted Eun Ae's back. “I'll call the tow company.”


Eun Ae stomped her foot on the ground. How can Jiyong like this girl? She's so childish.


“Ri, you were taking Min— ”


“Don't call me that,” I snapped. I guess I didn't totally quench the spark of anger.


“Min?”


“I said...just...just don't...call me that anymore.” I fumbled with my words and everyone was looking at me with frowns now. Well except Eun Ae. Jiyong looked at me with a deeply hurt expression that stabbed through me. “I'm sorry,” I said. “Come on Seungri.” I turned and walked away. Soon I heard Seungri's steps catching up to mine.


“You okay?” He whispered to me.


“I'm just overreacting.” Once we got to the car and got in, Seungri pulled out and we drove off towards my apartment. When we stopped outside, I stayed seated for a while. Maybe I did overreact... I sighed and then opened the door. Before getting out I turned to Seungri. “Thanks Ri.”


“No problem. And just so you know, Min sounds better than Eun.” He smiled kindly and I burst out into a smile as well. I closed the car door, and then watched Seungri drive off. Walking up to the front door I got a text message. It was a mass text from Seunghyun sent to Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri, and me.


Tomorrow, we start with hot sauce -Seunghyun


With another wide smile I continued my way up the walkway.