The Meeting

I Want You Back [Short Story]

Hello^^ I know this chapter is a little late, so please excuse me on that. My teachers decided to load me up with homework T.T But I made it out alive! *sings* I'm still alive~ I'm still alive~ *sings*

But anyway...keke I hope you guys like the very first chapter of this story :D and I didn't proofread it very well, so if there are in mistakes please either ignore them, or let me know so I can fix them when I have time~

And thank you to the first 10 subscribers to this story :D

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except Lee Eun Ae, and Min Ah and the story plot~


*FlashBack*

"Stop crying," a young boy yelled.

"Yeah! Stop being such a baby," another exclaimed, shoving me against the wall. I tried to stop crying, I didn't want to be their target of bullying again.

"Hey! Leave her alone." A small voice called out from behind the boys. The bullys turned around—upset someone had interrupted them. I tried to look and see who it was but I couldn't make out a face.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?"

"I've already told Teacher Ma! She's on her way now."

"Crap...let's go guys," the leader of the bullys said. "We'll get her another time."

With that the boys left me. I sat in a crouching position crying. The boy who had saved me stepped forward.

"Hey," he said kindly. "You don't have to cry anymore. I'll keep you safe." He sat down next to me on the pavement. "I'm Jiyong. What's your name?"

"M-min Ah," I said with a hiccup.

"Let's be friends Min Ah." I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. He gave me a smile and I looked away shyly. This made him giggle. "We'll be great friends."

*End Flashback*

"Min~" said a pouting man. "You messed up my left eye." I looked at it in the mirror before turning to look at his real left eye.

"No I didn't Ji," I said with a relieved sigh.

"I know, I'm just messing with ya~" He said as he gave me a grin and I rolled my eyes.

"You know how uptight I am about my work!" I threw a towel at his chest. "Why would you do that?"

"Because it's funny to watch your reactions." I hmpfed and crossed my arms. "Min...don't be mad." Jiyong stepped out of his chair and hugged me, swaying us side to side.

"Get a room," Seungri called from the other end of the room. Jiyong pulled away and stuck his tongue out at the laughing panda. I blushed slightly and Youngbae sent me a knowing smile.

"Wow! Min Ah~ Jiyong has the best make up!" Daesung exclaimed studying Jiyong's face.

"That's because my Min is the best!" Jiyong replied striking a pose for Daesung.

"I'm not the best," I replied picking up a few of my things at my station. The boys denied my protest.

"Min Ah, you're the best. No arguments," Seunghyun said. I sighed. I loved all the boys dearly, but they were so much work.

"Big Bang ready in 5!" A stage director called through the open door. The boys stood up and did quick outfit checks before leaving the room to the Inkigayo stage. Once they were gone all the staff members plopped down into chairs and couches.

"Another job will done," another make-up artist said. I nodded in a agreement, too tired to say anything else. I had been awake since 4 in the morning, making sure I had everything for the boy's comeback on Inkigayo today, and now it was noon. I decided to close my eyes to rest until Big Bang cmae back. But I wasn't expecting to fall asleep.

*4 hours later*

"Min...Min wake up..." Someone was saying my name. I scrunched up my face and heard the person laugh softly. "Minnn! Time to get up~"

Suddenly, I remembered where I was and I opened my eyes. Jiyongstood over me with an amused smiled on his face.

"Good morning sunshine," he said. I groaned and sat up sleepily. jiyong helped me stand up. "Come on. let's get you home."

"I have to pack up..."

"Already done. I put everything away for you," he replied, a hint of pride in his voice. I wasn't surprised by that, my two make up boxes looked like a tornado had went through them. I looked around and saw everyone was gone.

"Where is everyone?"

"They left a little while ago. I stayed to help get you home."

"You didn't have to. I would've gotten up eventually," I replied.

"Yeah...when everyone was gone and it's dark and the ghosts are out and about." Jiyong said wiggling his fingers. he knew I hated ghosts more than anything.

"Stop it..." I said with a slightly uneasy smile.

"Okay, okay...now come on~" I followed him out of the room and into the parking garage. He led me to his car and he climbed in. "You're coming tomorrow for our practice right?"

I nodded. Tomorrow Jiyong may not had needed a make up artist but a friend he did need. And Jiyong basically brought me everywhere...well not that he had much choice for concerts and such...but even on regular trips for fun he brought me along.

"Good," Jiyong said with a smile. I knew that look, it was the one that said he had a secret just waiting to burst from his mouth. I wanted to ask what he had on his mind, but just let it go. The ride to my place was a quiet one, of course not an awkward quiet, just a relaxed one. You arrived at your house quickly and thanked Jiyong with a hug.

“I'll see you tomorrow,” he said with a smile before hopping back into the car. I waited outside until he turned the block to head inside the house. Being with him just made me so happy, he was like my other half. Of course if I were to tell him that he'd mostly likely think I was joking.

Inside my apartment I went straight to bed and plopped down on it. Despite my long nap at work, I was still tired and fell asleep quickly.

*Next Day*

I entered the dance studio and greeted everyone before sitting on the benches in the back of the studio. Jiyong and a few other dancers weren't here yet so everyone was occupying themselves with their own method. Me? I decided to go back to my old friend Angry Birds for a while.

Soon, though, I felt a presence on my right side. To involved in my game I didn't look up. Another presence this side on my left side. Ignored. Then two shadows over head. I looked up shocked and found 4 men staring at me with the same look.

“What?” I asked, looking from Youngbae to Daesung to T.O.P and finally to Seungri. They smiled.

“You're going to confess today,” Seungri said nudging me with his shoulder.

“No...no I'm not.” I said going back to my game. T.O.P took my phone from my hands and I looked up and gaped. He had made me miss on my last bird. I sighed, defeated. “Why today of all days?”

“Better sooner than never,” Daesung replied.

“I can't just go up to him and be all like 'Ji I love you. I've loved you since high school, but you were too oblivious to even notice.'”

“That's perfect,” Seungri said. I stared at him with my 'seriously?' look.

“No you can't,” Youngbae said making me turn my attention to him. “But you can lay it on him in a more kind manner.” I put my face in my hands and then moved my fingers to rub my temples.

“You guys aren't getting it. Telling him my feelings could ruin our friendship. And I don't want that.”

“But you don't know that,” T.O.P replied. “You could end up strengthening your friendship.” I shook my head.

Before I could reply, a dancer who's name I forgot came over to us.

“Did you guys hear?” She asked excitedly. All five of us could tell it was gossip she was about to spread. Gossip in YG was almost unheard of, we were all really open with each other, even the staff memebers. But when gossip did appear, it spread like wild fire.

“Hear what?” Youngbae asked.

“Jihye just came in and told us she saw Jiyong with a girl in the parking garage. They were holding hands!” Something in my stomach dropped. The boys looked at me, shocked by what they just heard. The dancer took our silence as surprise and left to most likely go tell someone else.

“....Min Ah....” Daesung started.

“I'm sure it's just his sister,” Seungri quickly added in.

“Dami has been here before,” I said quietly. “All the dancers have seen her, they'd know if it was her.”

The door to the dance studio opened and everyone turned towards it. Feelings of shock, happiness, and anxiousness ran through the room. Seungri, Youngbae and I stood up and stood next tot T.O.P and Daesung. Jiyong came through the door with a large smile on his face. Behind him a girl followed.

She was beautiful. One of those girls people stopped to stare at. Her long milk chocolate hair cascading down her shoulder perfectly. Her almond shaped eyes had a smile in them. Her face was held high in confidence. Her body shape was fit and her style choices were impeccable. It was obvious why Jiyong had chosen her. Any man would choose her. She was a way better choice than me.

Youngbae stepped forward., “Jiyong...who's this?”

Jiyong's smile widened even more, if that was even possible. “Everyone, meet my girlfriend Lee Eun Ae.”

—To be continued...—