Prologue

I Love You, Your Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin watched at the ceremony going on in front of his eyes excitedly. His older brother, Prince Onew, was sitting on the throne majestically. A girl not looking older than the oldest prince himself was on her knees, few feet away from the prince.

“My name is Lee Yoonhae.” The girl spoke, her eyes confident. “I swear with everything I own in this lifetime that I will serve no other but Prince Onew, and should I go against my own words, I will not hesitate to take my own life away.”

“Key hyung.” Taemin whispered to his cousin who was sitting next to him, “Is she the assistant that’s going to be by Jinki hyung’s side forever?”

“Yes, Taemin-ah.” Key smiled.

“She’s cool.” Taemin commented. “I wonder how will my assistant look like.”

“You’ll have to wait for another 2 years, Taemin-ah.” Key chuckled. “But don’t worry, I’m sure whoever it is, she or he will be someone who can take care of you.”

Taemin nodded, focusing back to the scene in front of him.

 

 

-*-

 

 

“Taemin.”

“Neh, Jinki hyung?”

“Once you turn 13, you know that everything will change right?”

“…”

“On your birthday next year, you will meet someone who will be by your side no matter what happens.”

Twelve years old Taemin turn to look into his older brother’s eyes.

“Jinki hyung, is it true that I can no longer call you Jinki hyung anymore after next year?”

Jinki smiled at his brother.

“From n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter