Mission Impossible

Broken Strings

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

 “Here. I got this for you. Thank you for driving me home. Drive safely and let me know if you arrive home”

 

 

I confusedly accepted the box offered none the less not expecting anything in return as it was my pleasure to make sure she got home safe, “Ah… Thanks. You’re welcome”

 

 

“Bye” I heard her say and saw her closed the door behind as she run inside the building before I could even utter another word. My eyes landed back on the box that I was now holding, staring at it with a frown. She shouldn’t have bought me something but she already did which somehow warmed my heart against this cold weather. After staring at it for awhile, I decided to take a peek on what was inside and my lips immediately crawled upwards forming into a smile as I get to see what was inside.

 

 

I guessed it without even tasting it as I saw a small carrot in orange icing decorated on top, “Carrot cake”, I muttered and chuckled. I closed the box and laid it carefully on the seat next to mine as I glance on my side mirror and there she was standing, waving at me. I smiled knowingly as I looked at her expression, making the night brightened despite the fact that there’s turmoil devastating the whole city. I fire up the engine and took one last look at her before I sped off.

 

 

I kept on glancing back and forth at the box and on the road, and every time I look at the precious little thing next to my seat, I can’t help but to smile as my heart fluttered as I remember her sweet offering.

 

 

I was in bliss until my phone rings and my forehead creased as I chance up at who the caller is. I put on my Bluetooth wireless headset before pressing the answer key.

 

 

“Butler Song” I greeted.

 

 

“Young master kwon, good evening” he greeted back.

 

 

“What is it that you have called? Is there any problem?” my voice firm and restrained.

 

 

“Young master, Madam Kwon had called me…” he paused maybe debating with himself whether to continue or not.

 

 

“Go on” I commanded as my heart clenched in pain upon hearing him talked about my mother. It is like my happy and colorful world start to crumble down into darkness anticipating on his next statement.

 

 

“She want to inform you that they will be back in the city and wanted to have dinner with you tomorrow evening” he finished sounded unconvincing.

 

 

I cursed involuntarily as I hear his statement, my grip on the stirring wheel tightened just like how I felt my heart constrict in another pain, “Dinner? With me? Huh! That was some bullsh*t! I couldn’t even remember the last time I saw them and now they want me to eat dinner with them?! And why can’t she call me directly and tell me herself?!“, I yelled in anger, trembling as I brace myself  trying hard to concentrate and fixed my eyes on the road. My eyes, started to get watery and I tried my hardest to control myself, to not feel affected, to avoid in exploding and burst in the middle of the road against the hard cloudburst.

 

 

“I’m sorry young master. I was just asked to deliver the message to you”, the old man says in a hushed tone as if comforting.

 

 

This calmed me down a little after hearing him as I suddenly felt regretful on diverting my anger towards the old man. I sighed and my hold on the wheel loosened and my shoulders slumped, “I’m sorry Butler Song… I… I just carried away. I’m sorry for cursing and I truly apologize for my bad behavior”

 

 

I really feel apologetic for acting and speaking that way to the man who was there for me since childhood together with my nanny who raised me instead of my own parents.

 

 

“It’s okay young master. No big deal. So, what should I tell your mother young master?”

 

 

I sighed once again as thousands of excuses and whatnots flashed through my mind, “I don’t know. I can’t give you an answer right now. I’m driving. I’ll call you when I got home”

 

 

“Yes young master. Please drive safely” the old man says before I hanged up.

 

 

My mood flipped 180 degrees in an instant. I can’t believe that my parents are coming back. I honestly have forgotten that I still have my parents where in fact they have never informed me of their well beings these past four months. I never heard anything from them that made me feel dejected, alone and most of all neglected. If not for my friends, I would’ve sulk all day in the past months and lash my misery unto the world.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

Jiyong went back to TOP’s place right after he dropped Dara off feeling cranky. He entered the shop where the boys still at where he had remembered them when he left. He walked like a zombie with unreadable expression as he dragged his feet towards the sofa before he slumped down sloppily and placed the small box unto his lap and stared into nothingness.

 

 

TOP, Youngbae and Seungri who were at the moment playing ‘Hamburger’, wherein the maknae who was squirming in the bottom with Youngbae and TOP hovering him, suddenly stopped and looked anxiously towards Jiyong’s direction. The three exchanged dumbfounded glances with each other before looking back at Jiyong. TOP rose first followed by Youngbae and Seungri stayed seated on the floor, now attending to his ribs checking if there are any damages done with his hyung’s bullying.

 

 

TOP silently sat beside Jiyong while eyeing him worriedly and tapped him by the shoulders to get his attention.

 

 

“So, how did it go?” he asked barely in a whisper, being cautious of prying anymore details that might ticked off the guy beside him.

 

 

Jiyong looked at TOP still wearing blank expression, “Huh?” he asked not fully attentive on what his friend has asked him.

 

 

“What’s wrong Ji? Did something happen?” TOP asked worriedly.

 

 

Youngbae sat at Jiyong’s other side and asked, “What’s the matter bro? You look…” his eyes roamed Jiyong from head to foot before continuing, “you look like someone just robbed you with something”

 

 

“Aniyo. I’m fine” he answered as he breathes.

 

 

The maknae stood up disregarding his hyung’s indistinct mood and snatched the box which Jiyong was holding, “Hyung, what’s this?” he asked while opening it.

 

 

Jiyong snapped back from his trance and his eyes went wide as he abruptly stood up and gave Seungri a light stab on his left shoulder, “Yah! That’s mine!” he whines like a child as he snatched the box back and clutched it in his chest protectively.

 

 

TOP and Youngbae went frozen with eyes wide as saucers while Seungri gasped in shock, startled by his reaction. Jiyong distance himself few feet away from his friends and sat at the wooden floor with his legs crossed, Indian style as he closed the box once more with a pout.

 

 

“What’s up with him? One moment he was like a walking dead then acted like a brat right after” TOP asked Youngbae in a hush tone.

 

 

Youngbae shrugged before he answered, “I don’t know. Maybe he was hanging too much with you that you’ve infected him with your weirdness”

 

 

TOP snapped at Youngbae with his comment and abruptly put him in a headlock, “Yah~~~ what did you say?”

 

 

Youngbae squirmed in TOP’s hold, “Yah hyung! Let go! Yah! Yah!”

 

 

“Not until you take back everything you said” the older one commanded as he kept on putting pressure on the younger one’s head.

 

 

“Arasso… arraso. I take it all back” TOP released him from his tight hold and Youngbae stood up as he hid behind Seungri, “You’re really a crazy !” he shouted as he stick out his tongue at TOP causing him to throw one pillow at his direction but Youngbae made Seungri blocked it from him and hit the maknae straight in the face.

 

 

“Yah~~~ hyung! I’m not your target!” Seungri whine as he nurse his reddened nose.

 

 

“Serves you right coz you’re getting in the way!” TOP spat.

 

 

Seungri pouted and sloppily sat at the floor close to Jiyong pitying his self for the continuous torture his hyungs are giving him. He brought his knees up and cradles himself back and forth.  Then he caught a glimpse of the box Jiyong was holding and can’t keep himself from prying, “Jiyong hyung, did you just battled up with the storm just to buy one slice of cake? And you didn’t even bother of buying for us?”

 

 

Jiyong was about to answer when Daesung come storming inside the room quite drenched. He was about to approached his friends when TOP yelled at him making him to halt.

 

 

“Yah! You’re dripping man! Aisht! You’re going to give me a hard time cleaning your mess! Stay where you are and don’t dare to move even an inch. I’ll just grab a towel for you” TOP said as he hurriedly went upstairs on his room.

 

 

“Yo! What took you so long? Jiyong even arrive earlier than you considering that the academy was just few minutes up from here”, Youngbae tried to ask calmly but failed as he sounded a bit bitter which made Daesung show his infamous smile.

 

 

“Mianhe…”, he apologize sweetly as he scratched the back of his head. “I took Minzy out for dinner” he explained just in time for TOP and the rest to hear what he said.

 

 

It was like Daesung waved an imaginary red flag in front of his friends as they heightened up and ready to attack him with questions and teases as fast as lightning bullet.

 

 

“You slick bastard!” TOP hissed in amusement and throw him the towel he intended to give Daesung while smiling maniacally.

 

 

“Very smooth my friend… you’re definitely a mack!” Youngbae interjected and stood to give Daesung some hi-fives which caused the other guys to snicker.

 

 

(A/N: A mack can be a person who is smooth, slick, the Best of the Best, a Pimp, a Ladies Man, the guy who runs everything a.k.a. the Boss.)

 

 

“Aniyo. It was just she said she’s hungry while she was stranded in the academy so I took her to the nearest fast-food chain there is and ate dinner. That’s all” he innocently tried to cover up his issue but the guys didn’t bought it at all knowing that Daesung might be keeping an eye for Minzy for how long? They can’t even remember.

 

 

“So, what about you hyung? Did you also go somewhere?” Daesung asked Jiyong trying to take the attention away from him.

 

 

Jiyong snorted and clicked his tongue knowing fully his tactics. “Nice way of dropping the subject” Jiyong smirk at Daesung which the latter gave a nervous chuckle as an answer.

 

 

“Yeah. I went somewhere right after you left” he continued.

 

 

“Oh yeah right! About that, Jiyong hyung went out to buy one… yes, one slice of cake just for his self and didn’t even bother buying for everyone!”, Seungri mockingly complain at his hyung. “What a selfish prick he is” he muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

 

The boys guffawed upon hearing his complaints and even Jiyong find it rather amusing than irritating upon seeing his favorite maknae act like a brat for not giving him a piece of cake.

 

 

“Stop whining will ya? You’re such a sissy! And to make it clear, I didn’t even say that I bought it… it’s just… just… someone gave it to me… as a gift” Jiyong explained thoroughly and even stressed some words for the maknae to understand.

 

 

The maknae’s borrows connected, “Gave it to you? Why hyung? Did you have an appointment with someone?” Seungri asked dumbfounded.

 

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and TOP can’t help but to snort and disapprovingly shook his head at their maknae.

 

 

“Dara. Jiyong went to Dara and send her home. Most probably, she’s the one who gave it to him” TOP stated while pointing at the box Jiyong was clutching.

 

 

Seungri’s eyes went wide and round, pure horror is written all over his face while pointing accusingly towards his hyung, “You what?! Dara noona? Home? Cake?” he asked confusedly, his brain cells just exploded with the sudden declaration that’s why he can’t even form a single clear sentence out from his mind.

 

 

The boys crack down upon witnessing the maknae’s stupodic face.

 

 

Then out of nowhere, “It’s a gift from Dara” Jiyong suddenly blurted out dreamily while gazing the cake which made TOP’s handsome face distorted much to his horror while Seungri went back to normal upon hearing his hyung and made a fake gag not able to continue hearing Jiyong’s cheesiness.

 

 

Youngbae hanged his arm around Daesung who seated beside him after drying his wet clothes, “Well, that makes two of you a mack!” he teases as he grinned to Daesung and back to Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong just grinned upon feeling in cloud nine at the image of Dara sketched on his mind.

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

 

After a rowdy night, the three monkeys left and Jiyong decided to stay. I can sense something’s up as his mood kept on changing. He arrived like a zombie and then switched into a love-stricken-puppy then back to being impassive and stares into nothingness.

I decided to ask him what’s bothering him as it also bothers me. I can’t keep still, knowing that something’s eating him up. I sat beside him as I offered him a can of beer, which by the way I stole from our fridge. I opened my can and chug from it before asking, “So, care to tell your friend what’s bugging you?”

 

 

He made a weak smile and glance quickly at me before he chug down his booze. “They’re back” he simply stated after he sighed.

 

 

My brows furrowed with confusion, “whose back?” I asked.

 

 

“My parents. Butler Song called me on my way here. He told me my mother called him and wants me to have dinner with them tomorrow” He relayed faintly.

 

 

My mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ upon hearing his parents and I shiver as I felt something cold crawled up on my spine.

 

 

He laid down his head on the headrest and sighed heavily. “I don’t know what to do” he closed his eyes and brought his free hand to massage his temples.

 

 

Now I get why he’s so stressed out. This friend doesn’t really have a fond memory with his parents as they are always busy with their business, always out of the country and rarely stays at their mansion and neglected their responsibility on their only child. We kinda feel sorry for him coz the four of us grew up with our parents. We don’t really discuss much about their ‘relationship’ as it just agitates him. The last time his parents got home, they asked him to spend the night at their mansion but when he got there, he was just left all alone. His parents went somewhere else to meet future investors and broke their promise to spend some time with him. After that, he stopped coming to school and spent most of his days either on the clubs or locked himself inside his penthouse and indulge his self with liquors. He was like that for a week and he almost got expelled if not for the four of us begged on our knees to Chairman Yang every single day.

 

 

It gets worst each time his parents broke their engagement with him. At first, he just sulk in one corner then after some time, he learned how to smoke and drink then in the course of time, he started to trash everything he gets a hold of. That’s how terrible his anger’s pent up over the years towards his parents.

 

 

We felt relieved when he got back to his normal self and it wasn’t that long since his last distress and now, here it goes… again. This is something that I and either of the boys wanted to happen again. I don’t want to see him slowly kill his self for the anguish he kept all these years and at the fact that it kept on repeating over and over again. We have tried multiple…no, scratch that, million times already to stop him from meeting his parents. I know, it sounds bad and makes us a bad influence, but you can’t blame us right? We just want to protect our friend… our brother … from suffering as he continuously accepts his parent’s invitation. We also can’t blame him though, we know he’s like a lost child trying to seek comfort and love from his parents especially when he sees us together with our own family. I know deep down his cold but charismatic appearance, he still yearns for some parental love.

 

 

I got to convey this information to the rest of the guys and we have to think of solutions on how to mend his loneliness. We got to at least try as hard as we can to prevent him from meeting his parents. No matter how many times we have to try, we would still go all out and in the end, if he still chose to be with his parents, then we have no choice but to prep ourselves for the upcoming doom and just support our brother. Right?

 

 

I coughed to get his attention and offered a toast to ease up the tension. “Cheers man!”

 

 

“Cheers” he meekly answered.

 

 

“You can stay here if you want. Appa and Umma would be glad. We haven’t had dinner for a long time now. I’m sure Umma will prepare your favorite dish” I delightedly offer hoping he would catch the bait.

 

 

“Thanks” that’s the only response I got.

 

 

Aisht! Why do they have to complicate things when his life is running perfectly even without them! Right when his depression is overtaking him, Dara came into the picture and everything changed. Big time! He got livelier as each day passed and he was getting better and better all thanks to Da--- Oh ! That’s it! DARA! Hahaha! I’m so brilliant! All I have to do is to let her spend time with him. Whew~~~! That was fast. I can’t believe I’m this smart! I’m such a great friend! Muahahahaha!

 

 

Thunder roared

 

 

 ‘Okay! Okay! I’ll stop complimenting myself. Jeez! Can’t I praise myself without anyone going against it?!”, I hissed to myself as it distracted me with my genius mind and I whimper.

 

 

I have to contact Bae as soon as possible to formulate a good strategy!

 

 

The next day

 

 

Good heavens the sky cleared up and the sun is shining brightly. This is a good sign and one more thing about this day being good is that Jiyong can’t attend his morning classes as he called me this morning to inform me that he will just attend his afternoon classes for he was experiencing some severe headache maybe due to overly contemplating the situation, this gave me a chance to talk to the boys and ask for their help to formulate a plan… ways to distract him and we have to include Dara with it.

 

 

“So, everything clear?” I asked receiving a reassured nod from the boys.

 

 

So you see, we ditched our morning classes and went here in one of the café’s near the academy to formulate our plan. Maybe you all would be asking why we have to give so much time and effort just for this. Well, the answer to that is because we love our brother, Jiyong, and it is a big deal as there’s gonna be some serious damages if we let it all passed so we need to synthesize our genius minds and come up with a good and believable plan.

 

 

We have to go back to the academy now and act nonchalantly at lunch hoping that nobody would call upon us and reveal that we have not attended neither our classes to Jiyong. For sure, he will join us for lunch coz that dimwit can’t cook for himself.

 

 

So we prep ourselves and kept memorizing our plans as we head to the cafeteria.

 

 

What: Operation save Jiyong from devastation

 

 

Plan A

Invite Dara to the club with the boys and party rock hard till dawn.

 

 

And if she rejects… then time for Plan B

 

 

Plan B

Asks Dara for dinner and everyone would in.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

The boys enter the cafeteria 5 minutes early before the bell rang. As students stated to flock the room, TOP sat straight to his seat upon seeing Jiyong from the far end of the room, mixed with other students about to take their lunches.

 

 

“Okay. Don’t freak out and act normal”, TOP reminded his friends and they also fixed their selves. “Showtime!” he exclaimed right after.

 

(A/N: I'm sorry but I can't help but to insert this... kekeke)

 

Jiyong swiftly avoided every student on his way towards his group’s table and sat besides Youngbae. Daesung who was seated on Youngbae’s left uncomfortably shifts from his seat as he was getting nervous just by thinking of performing their plan would succeed or if not, face the wrath of the dragon. Top who was on his left, nudge him, sending deathly message right through his blazing eyes, telling Daesung to stop which the latter did after whimpering with the former’s gaze.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you Dae?”, Jiyong asked after he noticed Daesung’s weird actions.

 

 

Daesung flinched and turned to look at TOP with wide eyes trying to ask for help which returned by the latter showing the same reaction to his. Sweat dropped from Daesung’s forehead as his mind went blank and his TOP hyung isn’t of any help.

 

 

Youngbae who was also panicking inside kicked Daesung beneath the table to get his attention. When Daesung felt it, he turned very slowly, like he got some stiff neck or something, towards Jiyong. He saw how Jiyong’s brow arched waiting for a reply and with that, he felt the blood circulation within his face washed out and  his heart pounded so hard he wanted to scream and run out of the cafeteria far from the torment he thought is bound to happen any moment.

 

 

“Hyung, his stomach was messed up since this morning” Seungri answered nonchalantly which his three hyungs who were in the verge of insanity shot him a look mixed of surprise, relief and amusement. He shrugged and went to sip on his coffee.

 

 

“He’s right!”, Daesung exclaimed loudly making every eyes look in their table. He bow apologetically for the sudden disturbance and lean forward near Jiyong as he whispered, “I’m kind of having a diarrhea”

 

 

Jiyong scrunched his nose and made a face full of disgust, “Yah! I’m eating for pete’s sake!” he yelled and Daesung leaned on his seat as he sighs in relief. He wanted to stand and lunge himself towards their maknae and give him a big sloppy kiss for saving his .

 

 

And much to the relief of everyone else’s, 2ne1 girls entered and made their way to their table with Dara and Minzy greeting everyone while Bom and CL sat immediately on their seat without acknowledging the boys’ presence.

 

 

TOP eyed the three boys and slightly nod indicating it’s time to perform plan A. Everyone readied on their act as Youngbae put his earphones on as he listens to some music, Daesung started playing something on his iPad and Seungri were pretending to look busy and played with his phone as he scan his phone book and search for someone whom he could divert his attention in the meantime.

 

 

TOP closed his eyes trying to calm down and act natural, remembering exactly what their plan is and after that, he cleared his throat for a start, “Dara”, he called.

 

 

Clearly the boys were, intentionally, not paying any attention to their hyung as they tried their hardest to keep their focus on what they are doing and not show any sign of discomfort. While Jiyong on the other hand, stopped from eating as his hand were frozen in the air and eyed TOP suspiciously.

 

 

Bom who was also silently eating shot a glare towards TOP upon hearing him called his cousin.

 

 

Dara turned her body around and look into TOP, “Hmm?”

 

 

TOP swallowed the lump forming on his throat as he suddenly felt nervous that his palms started to sweat. “Are you free tonight?” he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

 

 

“Hmm… tonight?” Dara asked as she tapped her forefinger into her chin clearly thinking. She looks back at TOP and asked, “Why?”

 

 

Jiyong put his fork down his plate and faced his friend, “Yeah. Why?” he also asks intrigued on what was running through his messed up brain.

 

 

This was also the same question Bom has in mind. Good thing Jiyong beat him to it.

 

 

TOP rubbed his palms unto his jeans lightly trying to act normal, “Uhhmm, I was just wondering if you want to come and join us spend some time at the club…” he coolly suggested.

 

 

At the corner of TOP’s eyes, he can see Jiyong leaned on his seat and crossed his arms over his chest. The boys who were acting busy also took a quick glance on Jiyong and they also saw his reaction before they all darted their eyes back to what they are pretending to be busy with, with cold sweat forming unto their foreheads.

 

 

They all had one thing in mind; they got the dragon’s attention! Perfect!

 

 

Dara sighed, “I’m not really in the mood to party tonight” she smiled. “But thanks for asking” she turned around and continue devouring her food.

 

 

Jiyong smirked before he continued eating his food also.

 

 

TOP cursed more to his self and tried to steady his breathings as panic is starting to arise. Youngbae, who puts his left earphone loosely, so he can still hear everything, eyed his hyung before the latter nudge the maknae to perform their last and final option… Plan B.

 

 

Daesung was gripping unto his iPad, alomost crushing it, as he closed his eyes, together with his other friends, silently praying for some miracle to happen and let Dara agree.

 

 

“I agree with noona”, Seungri spoke as he pocketed his phone and earned everyone’s attention. “I’m not also in a mood to party tonight. So… how about some dinner neh noona? Would you mind if I take you tonight for some dinner? We haven’t had our date yet” he grinned childishly which earned a chuckle from Dara.

 

 

This time, Jiyong seem to lose his appetite and pushed his plate forward which startled Daesung as he paled even more. He closed his eyes once again imagining himself kneeling in the center with hands wide open and spurt every offer he can think of offering, even himself, to the one above.

 

 

Chaerin curses, showing disgust with his cheekiness while Minzy and Bom joined Dara in chuckling with his adorable gesture. But Bom on the other hand, can’t help but to wonder why they suddenly wants to spend time with her cousin. Normally, they would back down once Dara rejects their offer, but today, they look uneasy and tried to persuade her cousin even more.

 

 

“Hmm… Sounds tempting” Dara said and the four guys’ faces lit up immediately as they beamed, seeing success. “But…” she trailed and looks at her friends.

 

 

The boys froze, hoping and praying harder than ever anticipating for her answer.

 

 

‘!’ Youngbae cursed to his self.

 

‘Please… please… say yes!’ TOP chanted through his head over and over as he clasped his hands and grip with much force beneath the table.

 

‘Oh gahd… I can’t take this anymore! I’ll pee myself if this goes on!’Daesung told himself and brush off the sweat from his forehead.

 

‘Sh*it this! Noona… say yes… YES! YES!’he tried to convey and gave Dara his most adorable puppy eyes and pout.

 

 

Dara giggled upon seeing Seungri, “I’ll say no this time. Maybe next time?” she said sweetly, assuring.

 

 

It’s like the end of the world for the four guys as they see their world pure with darkness and crumbled down. They can’t help but to release heavy sighs and slump back to their seats. They can now picture their friend and dear brother trashing his pad and drown his self with alcohol like there’s no tomorrow or might literally drown his self in the Han River. Daesung was now staring at the table, eyes getting misty.

 

 

‘MISSION: FAILED!’

 

 

Bom got startled with their reaction and now she is confirmed that something is going on with these idiots. ‘They couldn’t be more obvious!’ she thought and her eyes immediately darted at the man with turquoise hair and her heart felt a tinge of pain when she saw how sad he is. She saw how the man balled his fists until his knuckles turned white under the table. Then, at that exact moment, she thought of an idea!

 

 

‘Maybe this could help them either way…’she thought again.

 

 

“We’re having a movie marathon slash slumber party slash girl’s night out in Dara’s place tonight. You could join us if you want and if that’s okay with the girls also” Bom stated as she glance at her friends.

 

 

She really wasn’t planning on having a large number of people with their girl’s night out especially having some boys around since it is in fact a GIRL’S NIGHT OUT but when she saw how sad they were, she couldn’t help but to suggest on joining them.

 

 

“Oh! That sounds perfect unnie!” Minzy said without hesitation.

 

 

The boys abruptly shot their eyes at Bom, shocked, and can’t even utter a word as if they heard her wrong.

 

 

“What?” Bom asked flabbergasted with their stoic reaction.

 

 

CL on the other hand didn’t like it even a bit and became annoyed, “Unnie! Why are you inviting them?! It was suppose to be just us remember? You, me, Minzy and Dara Unnie!” she exasperatedly asked. She never have thought in her wildest dream that her Bom unnie would go asking or invite this boys over as she too was having a hard time dealing with one of Bigbang member.

 

 

Bom looked at Chaerin and cocked her head sideways, “Why not? The more the merrier!” she chirped.

 

 

TOP, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung wanted to cry and run towards the red haired girl and suffocate her with their teddy bear hugs. They were now seeing a bright light shining above them with confetti falling from the sky with so much happiness.

 

 

“We’re in!” they all exclaimed with one hand up in the air and grinned like a mad dog.

 

 

The girls, except for CL laughed at their antics.

 

 

Bom can’t help but to give herself a pat on the back for a job well done even CL is against of the idea but seeing how happy it made the boys are, she can’t help but to smile and also be happy. She was eyeing the boys starting from Seungri and when her eyes met his deep, charismatic eyes that were also looking at her, she felt her cheeks warmed and when he mouthed ‘thank you’ that’s when she felt like she’s gonna explode so after a small nod, she hastily averted her gaze towards his other friends.

 

 

When her gaze landed to Jiyong, she frowned upon seeing the dragon sloppily leaning in his seat and looks uninterested opposite to his friends.

 

 

“Are you not coming Jiyong?” she finally asked as it irked her how can his friends looks like they wanted to jump for joy while this other guy seems lost and have a world of his own.

 

 

“Aniyo. I think Jiyong hyung has something else to do” Seungri answered for him and he looked at his favorite hyung who was seating across him wearing his stupid grin obviously teasing, “Right hyung?”

 

 

She didn’t know why but Dara’s face dropped and felt sad. She was kind of hoping to spend some time with him although her heart always do somersaults every time he’s with her. And she thought Bom had suggested a great plan on inviting them over even though it was like a group date or something and she had expected more.

 

 

“Aww. That’s too bad… I thought both groups will be complete and hang out normally unlike what happened last time” she said and didn’t even hesitate to show sadness over the matter.

 

 

 Bom and Chaerin cringed at the thought of the incident on the bar and Minzy snickered seeing her unnies.

 

 

Jiyong shot her a glance and then smirk.

 

 

“Who said I was not going? Of course I wouldn’t miss this thing out!” he exclaimed.

 

 

Daesung immediately grabs both Youngbae and TOP’s hand and bounce up and down smiling wider as ever.

 

 

Seungri on the other hand, stood and runs towards his favorite hyung and hugs him yelling unworldly things that they couldn’t understand.

 

 

‘MISSION: SUCCESS!’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry!!!

 

Sorry for not updating for two weeks

(*sobs*)

TT.TT

I visited my grandparents on the province

and the internet connection there was slower than I'd expected!!!

I tried several times to post this chappie but failed miserably

which agitated me big time!!!

 

and once again sorry for a less daragon interaction...

don't curse me yet...

 

Next chappie and the next after would be filled with Daragon moments!!! XD

and a little Topbom and ririn and daemin as well...

 

Please let me know what you think of this chapter...

 

Thank You for the continuous LOVE and SUPPORT!!!

(*cries*)

 

kawaii-pearl

imigeu

caliee

WeeNeeT

zendee

cassienovah

Thank you for subscribing!!!

 

I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as I can... =)

Love you peeps!

bye for now!

♥♥♥