In Seventh Heaven Part I

Broken Strings

 

“I was looking all over for you.”

 

 

Dara tilted her head to her side and smile sweetly to the person hugging her. “Really? Why?”

 

 

“I just want to say thank you” He smiled back. “Because of you… your beauty and talent, the club is full packed”

 

 

Dara faced her best friend and held his arm. “Anything for you” she said as she winked at him.

 

 

The guy pinches both of her cheeks then to the surprised of the people inside the room, he kissed the tip of her nose. “You really are an angel sent from above”

 

 

“Minho hyung!” Seungri broke the two out of their own world. Both of them looked at Seungri dumbfounded.

 

 

Minho placed an arm around her waist once again before asking, “Yes?” He almost laughs at their funny expressions.

 

 

Daesung point a finger, “Hyung… you… do you… know each other?” he stuttered.

 

 

Minho glanced at Dara and so did she before the guy peck her cheek which earned a giggle from the girl. “Of course. She’s my ex live-in partner” he said proudly while beaming.

 

 

 

BLAG!

 

 

CRASH!

 

 

DUGUG!

 

 

 

CRICKET

 

 

CRICKET

 

 

CRICKET

 

 

“Bwahahahahahahahaha!”

 

 

Minho cracked up upon seeing the boys’ reactions. Jiyong unconsciously dropped the bottle of beer he was holding. Daesung fall from his seat. Seungri bumped his head to one of the girls beside him which earned a grunt from both of them. Youngbae’s eyes were as wide as it could. TOP abruptly stood up and his knee collided with the table earning some curses from him while nursing his bruised knee.

 

 

“Yah! Stop making those kinds of jokes… It’s not funny…” Dara whined as she slapped his arm.

 

 

Minho tried to hold his laughter before speaking, “It is funny for me” he continue to chuckled.

 

 

“Hyu-hyung! Are you serious?” Jiyong asked after composing his self.

 

 

Minho saw disbelief, anger and probably jealousy written all over Jiyong’s face. He arched a brow sending the latter a questioning look and smirk.

 

 

“Anyway, I’ve got to go see the girls… I’ll leave first” Dara said and walks towards the door. She turned before heading outside and glares at Minho. “You! Stop saying anything absurd” she warned. She saw Minho held his hands high as if defeated before leaving.

 

 

Minho broke the awkward silence as he spoke, “So, good to see you guys around. I can see you’re having LOTS of fun” he teased as he roamed his eyes to the girls sitting beside on each guys.

 

 

That’s the time the boys went back to their trance and glanced at the girls still inside the room. Youngbae whispered to TOP asking him to let the girls leave which he complied immediately. The girls hesitated to leave at first but decided to leave as Seungri cooed them telling them that they’ll invite them later. Well, that is his job after all, being the ladies’ man that he is. Minho grabs a drink, a martini to be exact, from which Dara gave them before he sat beside Youngbae.

 

 

“Minho-shi, are you really serious about Dara being your live-in partner?” TOP asked.

 

 

Minho chuckled as he devours his drink, “Do you saw me as someone who tell lies?” he arched one brow and smirk. He suddenly found it amusing to tease his regular customers.

 

 

Youngbae patted his shoulder and asked, “So, you do have that kind of relationship with Dara noona?”

 

 

Minho can’t help to smile while analyzing the guys’ behavior. “You know, if I didn’t know you guys well enough, I’d think that you guys like Dara”

 

 

“Of course we do like her hyung” Seungri said animatedly.

 

 

“How did you meet her by the way?” Minho asked as his curiosity peaks in.

 

 

“We go to the same school and became friends with her” Daesung answered.

 

 

“So… care to tell us the story?” Jiyong curiously asked.

 

 

Minho can’t believe it himself that the great Kwon Jiyong is interested in knowing about their behind stories. Usually, he sometimes see Jiyong drinking silently as if his body is present but his mind is wondering off to somewhere else or he would engage himself laughing with his friends and sometimes flirting with other girls just for fun. He never knew that this side of him exists. Never in the time that they have known each other, had Jiyong asked about personal matters especially regarding other people’s personal lives.

 

 

Minho shrugged the thought for the meantime and sighed before he started, “It’s true me and Dara lived together for one year before she left for New York… I guess you all knew about that right? That she went abroad?” he asked and all five nodded in agreement. “But, we’re not in that kind of relationship. You all know that Hyesun is the only love of my life. Dara’s my best friend and as her friend, I took her in while she’s in the darkest moment in her life” he grimaced as he momentarily remembered what happened four years ago.

 

 

The guys noticed the changed in his expression and were curious to know what had happened with Dara in the past that made her leave for New York.

 

 

“What happened hyung?” Seungri suddenly asked as he scooted much closer to Daesung to hear clearly the story.

 

 

Minho slumped back in the sofa. “Well you see… she did encounter a tragic situation after situation. She became a mess and things went wrong BIG TIME!...” he sighed before he continues, “I took her in, to monitor her every move coz everyone who cares for her is busy dealing with their own lives and can’t be there for her 24/7. We were frightened and scared as she tried to commit suicide onetime”

 

 

The five guys gasped in horror about the information given to them. They couldn’t believe that someone who seems as carefree as Dara would try to take her own life.

 

 

“Why?” Jiyong asked barely audible but enough for them to hear.

 

 

Minho smirk, “That’s because of the bastard who started to lure her for his own good”

 

 

Everyone could feel the dark aura emanating around Minho and they believe that whoever crosses his path will have to experience pain in his gruesome wrath.

 

 

“Who is that bastard you’re talking about?” TOP asked.

 

 

Minho came back from daze as he stood up and raised his glass, “I believe I’m revealing too much… My angel would kill me… better ask her. So, I need to go back and monitor things, I’ll ask someone to clean this mess. Enjoy the night boys” he said as he prepares to leave the room. Before he totally went out the door he turned and warned them, “Don’t upset my angel nor do ty things with her or else you’ll have to experience hell” He glared at them one by one as he spoke but his glare stuck with Jiyong longer than the rest. The boys couldn’t say anything and just nodded.

 

 

When Minho left, the boys got into an awkwardly silent moment, each kept thinking of what their friend untold them regarding their new friend.

 

 

“I can’t believe noona would do such things…” Seungri muttered.

 

 

 “Yeah. By looking at her, she does not seem to be that type of person to… just give up easily” TOP interjected and grabs another bottle of beer.

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand sat silently as he asked himself what could be the real reason why she tried to commit suicide. He felt like he is responsible to make things better for her from now on. ‘Maybe there’s more to it than what hyung had said. That’s why her eyes were showing despair and sadness when she sang during her first day at the academy’ he thought.

 

 

 He prop his elbows on his lap, “We should not be bothered by it. Dara would probably notice we knew some details about her past and she wouldn’t like that at all. We may not know the whole story but based on what hyung confessed, she did experience something painful so what we could do is to continue making her feel at ease and happy at the same time”

 

 

Everyone else stayed silent as they understood what Jiyong is trying to imply.

 

 

“Hyung, I’ll just go to the gent’s room” Seungri excused himself with his hyungs.

 

 

“I’ll just go downstairs and work my charms off to the ladies on the dance floor.” Daesung said smiling.

 

 

“I’ll come with you” Youngbae said as he stood up and followed Daesung.

 

 

TOP was left with Jiyong on the room and kept thinking about his new friend, Dara. He felt sympathetic towards her since he felt that they do have some similarities. It’s like she’s the girl version of him except for the part wherein she had to go through some hard times coz he himself is blessed to have loving parents and friends beside him. He looked at Jiyong and saw him wearing unreadable expression. He thought of something that boggles his mind for quite some time now.

 

 

“You like Dara” He said more of a statement rather than a question and offered him another beer.

 

 

Jiyong got surprised a bit but shook it off immediately and took the bottle from his hyung’s hand. He don’t know what to answer so he just look at TOP questioningly.

 

 

TOP didn’t hear him answered so he continue, “You do right?” he smirked. “I always caught you staring at her from time to time and I can always see you scowling whenever Seungri gets his hands on her” he nonchalantly said.

 

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about hyung” Jiyong denied and silently cursed himself as he just got busted by his closest friend.

 

 

TOP snorted, “Yeah right Ji! Keep feeding yourself and the rest with lies but you can’t fool me bro”

 

 

Jiyong shook his head and smiled. He really can’t hide anything with TOP even if he wanted to but his closest friend always had this side of him where he would easily detect whatever he was thinking or feeling.

 

 

“Hyung, you’re really weird you know… don’t tell me you can read minds now?” he asked as he looks at his friend.

 

 

TOP scoffed, “So now you admit it and no I don’t read minds… being your friend since the time you’re still pissing in your bed, I just know you too well.”

 

 

“Yah! Why would you always bring that up?” Jiyong flustered and throw one pillow towards TOP.

 

 

TOP effortlessly avoided the pillow thrown at him, “I just love teasing you bro” he said chuckling.

 

 

---

 

 

Dara went inside 2ne1’s VIP room and was welcomed by the frenzy her friends had been doing. The three somewhat trashed the whole room upside down. Pillows were all over the place. The three were dancing wildly to the tune.

 

 

“Yah! What happened here?” Dara shrieked and started to pick the scattered pillows.

 

 

“Unnie! This is sooooo fun!” Minzy exclaimed as she pop her body.

 

 

Bom is flailing her arms upwards while screaming menacingly. Dara went to her and grab her hand ushering her cousin to sit in the couch. She can’t help but to laugh at her crazy friends.

 

 

“Yah! This is not your first time going to the club. You three looks like you escaped from a cage hidden in the middle of the amazons” she chuckled.

 

 

The three ignored her and Minzy and CL kept on dancing while Bom reached to grab a cosmopolitan cocktail on the table.

 

 

“Daarrraaa! I can’t believe you got all thissss drinks for freee!” Bom chirped and slurped down her drink.

 

 

Dara tried to grab the glass away from her cousin’s grasped but the latter moved it abruptly and glared at Dara.

 

 

“Bom, I think you had enough. You’re drunk” Dara simply said.

 

 

“Nooo! Ammm not!” Bom retaliated back.

 

 

Dara held her hands in surrender, “Alright, alright! No need to transform into Bominator on me”

 

 

Bom placed her glass back to the table and suddenly flail her hands and throw herself in Dara giving her a tight hug which caused the latter startled that she lost her balance and both of them end up sprawling on the floor. Minzy and CL were shocked to see their unnies on the floor and moments later, they all guffaw at their current state.

 

 

CL and Minzy managed to help their unnies back up and CL excused herself to go to the ladies’ room.

 

 

CL felt slightly dizzy with all the drinks she consumed and the dancing she had done together with Minzy and Bom as she stumble here and there barely able to walk straight. She suddenly bumped into someone and almost tripped but she was held up by the person who she bumped into.

 

 

“Are you alright miss?” the guy asked and she just nodded. These give an evil thought as the guy s his arm around her, he raised his free arm and removed the strands of hair that covers part of her face then cupped her cheek.

 

 

He was about to give her a kiss when CL pushed him. “Yah! What the do you think you’re doing?” she hissed.

 

 

The guy approached her again, “Ow… Don’t be shy pumpkin… I know what you want…” the guy cooed as he reached for her cheek.

 

 

“Get your filthy hands off of me dickhead!” she slapped his hands away but the guy is so persistent since she looks really drunk and want to get his way on her. He grabs CL’s hand and pulled her roughly which caused her to crash into his chest and the guy evilly smirks.

 

 

He pushed CL on the wall badly and was about to devour her lips when an intruder pushed him hard causing the guy to fall first.

 

 

He cursed and glared at the culprit, “What the was that all about?!”

 

 

“Dude, it’s not good to lead a girl into something nasty when she obviously does not want you” he scowled and glared back, hovering at the guy sprawled on the floor. When they guy saw the face of the person who pushed him, his eyes became wide and scampered away.

 

 

The intruder grabs CL’s wrist and dragged her somewhere she can’t precisely get a load of.  “Yah! Let go of me this instant!” She tried to pull her hands many times but the intruder only held hers tightly until she was ushered in a room.

 

 

CL’s POV

 

 

I was suddenly pushed inside, “Everybody out!” I heard the intruder shouted, that’s when I looked up and shocked the life out of me. I saw surprised men taking their piss, they hurriedly zipped their pants and finish their business when they saw me inside the men’s restroom. I quickly covered my eyes and bent my head down with so much embarrassment.

 

 

After awhile, I heard the door closed and a clicking sound. I do not dare open my eyes yet scared of what I might further see.

 

 

“Get down with your business already” this crazy guy said and my eyes immediately snapped open and could only see red. I bet smoke is coming out from my nose and ears as I was so enrage with this stupid person standing behind the closed door.

 

 

“Seungrat! What the hell is your ing problem? Why bring me here in the first place? Are you tyring to piss me off? Well, congratulations coz I’m really pissed!” I yelled

 

 

I was taken aback when he looked at me with unreadable expression. He’s not the usual Seungri I encounter wearing his infamous smug face. “I’m not in the mood to play tricks on you Chaerin”

 

 

Woah! Chaerin? Did he just call me by my name and not Chaecat or Wild cat? Something’s definitely not right here.

 

 

“Then why would you drag me all the way here in the men’s restroom?!”

 

 

I saw him shrug and spoke, “Drastic times call for drastic measures” he nonchalantly said.

 

 

“By bringing me here with all those men taking their piss and scared the living crap in us?! Are you crazy?! Why can’t you just usher me in the Ladies’ room?” I retaliated being annoyed as hell with this rat.

 

 

“Would you rather take a piss here or would you rather let me leave you all alone with those jerks lurking around taking advantage on whoever they can get?” he asked instead of answering me.

 

 

I thought for a moment about what he said and I totally agree on him with that one. I was still in daze when he spoke.

 

 

“The Ladies’ room is on the other side of this floor just so you know. You where definitely walking in the wrong direction. It’s your call…” he was about to open the door when I stopped him.

 

 

“Wait!” Gahd! This is embarrassing! I should’ve known where I was going.

 

 

He turned around with unreadable expression still plastered on his face. I can feel the heat burning in my cheeks not knowing whether it was from all the alcohol I’ve consumed or because of this embarrassing situation I’m in.

 

 

“Cover your ears” I muttered. “Don’t you dare move from that place and take a peek! I will really kick your if you did!” I yelled this time.

 

 

I was startled when I saw him cover his ears and turned around to face the door. ‘Am I really that drunk?! Did this annoying rat just became obedient?!’ I thought for awhile before I felt the need to release the toxins out of my system. I tried to lessen the sound I’m making due to extreme embarrassment. I would surely die from his teasing from now on.

 

 

When I was done, I saw him standing on his position where I last saw him. I approached and nudge him showing that I was already finished. He turned around and faced me. “Don’t open the door yet. It’s my turn… Don’t leave. Wait for me” He said and went down to one of the cubicles.

 

 

I washed my hands while waiting for him. I damped the wet tissue I’ve got to my cheeks to relieve the burning feeling even just a little. When he was done, I was already standing at the edge of the counter. He washed his hands first and smiled to myself when I remember one time when I that he might have a virus for who knows where he puts his hands on.

 

 

He opens the door and we were welcomed by guys in line waiting outside the restroom. I could only hold my head down afraid that they might recognize me. There were murmurs when we passed by and those jerks must be thinking we just did the DEED inside. I clenched my fists with irritation and as if the guy beside me, Seungri, saw this, placed a hand on my back and pushed me slightly forward.

 

 

At that moment, I couldn’t decipher with all the mixed emotions I’m feeling and I’m blaming it all on the alcohol. I heard him asked something which brought me back to my trance.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

His hot breathe made me shiver that runs down my spine when I felt his lips slightly brushing my ear.

 

 

“I said, where’s your room?” He huskily asked. I swear to whoever is up there, I would like to wake up from this nightmare!

 

 

I ushered him to the room and when I opened the door, Bommie unnie and Minzy were still alive and dancing wildly. I glance at the dance floor and saw Dara unnie playing another round of songs. I invited Seungri inside but he refused and bid his goodbye.

 

 

“Seriously, something is different with that brat…” I muttered as I follow his retreating back before closing the door.

 

 

---

 

 

Seungri went back to their room and saw his Jiyong hyung leaning on the railing staring down at Dara. He went beside him and nudges him to let him acknowledge his presence.

 

 

Jiyong glance at him briefly, “Oh~~~ you’re back… what took you so long?” he asked and his gaze went back to Dara.

 

 

“I just assist Chaerin to the restroom… away from those erts who wants some piece of meat.” Seungri answered.

 

 

Jiyong looked at his maknae looking at the same direction as he is and smiled. He patted his maknae on his back and said, “You’re really a good person Seungri-ah…” he complimented the latter hearing him calling CL with her real name. He knows that Seungri is not in the mood to have fun since Minho disclosed some details about Dara and he felt the same way.

 

 

The maknae just gave him s small smile before turning his back from his Jiyong hyung to join his other hyungs inside their VIP room.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Made another update!!!!

yehey!!!! laugh

and hopefully I could post the part II later this evening...

kekekekeke~~~

 

 

palivo1

janinetine

ilovesuzy

audreyjoy05

MauranAur

Jaennah

aturtlena

 

Thank you for subscribing!!!!