Turnback

The Moon Represents My Heart

Hey guys! So actually.. I changed my mind. I decided to have a comeback anyways... hehe...

Sorry for changing my mind again. I just couldn't give up this fic!!!

 

----

 

(Luhan's POV)

 

It's been a few months since we debuted, and I still can't believe it. 

Day after day, I'm trying to take it in, minute by minute, embracing the moment. 

I'm living my dreams.

Not only did I become a singer, but I also fell in love. With a boy. Named Jongin. I always knew I was "different" than other guys... most of my friends were girls, and I felt more comfortable around females than males. I was at ease. I cared about my appearance a lot, and cared more about what I wore than what I was doing... and when I met Jongin, it was confirmed - I was, well... gay.

The downside is, it's extremely burdensome and dishonourable to be publicly homoual in Asian countries, especially in China and Korea. Unfortunately, those are the two places where I grew up and where I am currently active in my career. So it kind of . Not to mention all the negative feedback I'll probably get from netizens and my fans! 

But that doesn't change my love for Jongin one bit! Although I'm very shy and it's hard for me to express my feelings... Jongin is helping me with that everyday!

We haven't told the other members yet, though. The only people that know are still only Suho and Jessica... and hopefully Jessica hasn't blabbed to anyone!

Anyways back to the dream thing.

All the interviews EXO-M has been to so far have been really fun, even though they were repetitive and I was very sleepy at times. Fun nonetheless! We've also performed a few times, but we were told by SM to lipsync each time... they still think we aren't ready for a live performance, even though I disagree! At least our members and me got to show off some of our singing skills during the interviews.

Woops! I'm rambling again. 

Today is Friday, and it's May now - SMTOWN is having their concert in LA! Of course I was super hyped about it. The members were really excited too. 

But I mustn't think about it too much. It's time to go pack... 

Since we are all preparing to leave for LA from Korea, EXO-M had to go back to Korea and we ended up living in the same dorm as EXO-K, just like before we moved out for China. It's exciting to be sleeping beside Jongin again. I missed him a lot.

I look over to Jongin and he's still sleeping. I guess I have to wake him up... but why does this boy have to be so... y?

 

----

 

(Jongin's POV)

 

----

 

I open my eyes and look at the clock beside me on the counter. It's 4:00am!!! I wonder why I woke up so early when all of a sudden I feel someone squeezing my ...

I turn around. "Luhan!" I whisper, careful not to wake the other members. He laughs and gives me his signature eye smile. What a cutie. "What are you doing at this hour?!" I scold him. He starts to pout.

"Sorry Jonginnie, I... I just felt... well..."

"?" I add.

"... Yes. I felt... h-ho... hor-..." Luhan kept on stuttering. What an innocent kid!

"How about I just show you." I put my fingers to his lips and he quiets down. Since our beds are so close together in the small room, all I have to do is move over a bit, and I'm right next to his beautiful face and body. I put one of my legs over his abdomen so that I'm on top of him. We look into each other's eyes.

Luhan starts to speak. "Jongin... I missed you." he whispers in my ears as we hug.

"You know I missed you too..." I return. We give each other a short peck on the lips and then I roll back over to my bed.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" he says a bit louder.

"What?! I thought I satisfied you already..." I complain.

"Have you forgotten? We're going to LA today!" he clarifies. 

O. M. G. I almost forgot. Today is when we leave for the plane for LAX! I quickly bolt upright and look at Luhan with a panicked face. "Lulu... sorry I didn't listen to you earlier! We have to pack NOW!" I yell frantically. I hear the other members in the other rooms waking up.

I walk out the door and start yelling in my screamo voice from MAMA.

"TIME TO WAKE UP, WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WA-" I feel someone's hands cover my mouth, pulling me back so that we eventually both fall onto the couch. From the smoothness of his hands, I could tell that it was Luhan. "Lulu, what are you doing?!" I try to pull his hands off me.

"Stop! The other members have to wake up peacefully!" Luhan fights back. 

"Don't be stupid!" I yell.

All of a sudden I feel his lips against mine and our anger turns into lust. How can this happen so quickly? I try to pull him away before the other members come out, but I feel someone's presence behind me.

"OMO!" I hear a kiddish voice yell. "O TO THE FREAKIN MO!" he yells again.

I unlock my lips from Luhan's lips forcefully since he was holding me in, and look to see who it was. It was Baekhyun.

"YOU.... TWO..... WHY... WHAT...." all of a sudden, his eyes roll to the back of his head and he faints. Falling to the ground, he makes a big thump on the ground.

"BAEKHYUN!" Luhan and I yell in unison. We rush over and immediately we commence CPR skills. I feel for his pulse while Luhan does an area check...

"LUHAN! FORGET THE AREA CHECK!" I yell out. 

"RIGHT!" he responds. 

I hear other members rush out immediately to assess the situation. 

"What's going on!" Kris screams in panic as he and the other members exit their rooms.

"CALL 119, NOW!" I yell. He looks shocked, surprised, and scared. I thought I'd never see the day where I would see Kris scared. Rushing and almost slipping to the phone, he picks it up and dials 119 so fast that I could barely see his fingers move. Everything becomes a blur and in slow motion, as I see Kris yelling to the operator on the phone, other members rushing outside to get our managers, and other members coming to Baekhyun's side on the ground to see how they could help. Chanyeol was even crying. I felt like I was about to lose consciousness as well, but I stayed focused. 

First of all, I can't believe Baekhyun witnessed Luhan and I kissing. And I can't believe that he fainted, either.

In the chaos, I saw Luhan give me a look of regret and apology. I looked at Suho and he gave me a disappointed and nervous glare. I failed him.

 

----

 

(Jessica's POV)

 

----

 

"HE WHAT?!" I yelled as I pulled Taeyeon's collar.

Taeyeon looked scared of me. She better be. "I... Sica, I just checked my text, and..."

"TELL ME, WOMAN!" I pulled tighter on her collar.

She swallowed hard. "Bae-Baekhyun fainted!" she said in shock.

I took the phone from her hands and looked at it, astonished. We are leaving for LA today, it's 4:30AM, I'm right in the middle of picking out my airport outfit, and here we go with the drama. WHY MUST DRAMA ALWAYS FOLLOW ME. WHY DRAMA, WHY.

I look at the sender. It was Kris. I guess leaders text leaders. I suppose I shoudn't be waiting for a text from Suho, because we had made a deal that we wouldn't text each other anymore. The girls are already really suspicious of our relationship, especially since Tiffany snooped through my phone a few weeks ago. I was under watch 24/7, until Suho and I finally placed enough distance between each other.

But back to the topic. Baekhyun... fainted? From what?

"UNNIE!" I hear a baby voice scream out. "What happened?" It's Seohyun.

I grab onto her shoulders and shake her. "Get a hold of yourself!" I yell. "Baekhyun just fainted, and according to Kris, he was already carried out to the ambulance a few minutes ago! So don't worry!" I yell back. Seohyun starts crying. What a cry baby. She might even cry more than Tao. I wonder what will happen if I take all his Gucci bags...

Taeyeon looked at me with a half-angry look. "Listen, Sica. The other 6 members already left for the airport in the other 2 vans. How come we always end up being the latest ones?"

"Well maybe because we're always the most fabulous looking ones." I reply.

"I couldn't care less! You and Seohyun always take ages looking in the mirror, you take HOURS to fix your hair, put on makeup and make sure your outfit looks perfect on you, and Seohyun, you take A MILLENIUM to assemble your meal-plan for the day and peel and pack all your vegetable snacks!" Taeyeon reprimanded us in distress, "and I always stay here because I'm the leader and I care about you guys! So you guys better get ready and have your luggage ready in 5 minutes!"

I stared at Taeyeon, incredulous. She only raises her powerful voice when she's really mad. She has the type of voice that can be very soft and sweet, or strong and powerful. Right now, it sounds like she's belting her high notes with me in singing class. 

"Yes, Taengoo", I look at her humbly and hurridely finalize my luggage. Seohyun does the same and within minutes, we are out the door and taking the elevator down to the last of the 3 vans that we, SNSD take. Our 3rd manager is inside, and immediately he drives us to the airport. 

Right now I hope Baekhyun is OK, and I hope EXO can make it to the airport in time.

Our flight is scheduled for 6:00AM. Meaning our plane leaves in an hour and a half.

Hurry, EXO.

I look in my pocket mirror.

On a side note, I look Gorjess. 

 

----

 

(Kyungsoo's POV)

 

----

 

I wipe the tears from my eyes as I see Baekhyun finally wake up in the hospital bed. We're all surrounding him, waiting for this moment.

We all cheer, cry, and hug him.

"Baekhyun... I was SO worried about you..." Chanyeol hugs him tightly from beside the bed.

We all stare at him and cough expectantly. He looks confused for a second, but then gets our message.

"I mean... WE were so worried about you..." he loosens his hug. Baekhyun looks dazed, confused, and exhausted. "But... Baekkie... what happened? Why did you faint? Were you just really tired?" Chanyeol asks. The rest of us wait for an answer.

"I... I don't remember..." he trails off.

"Well, that's a relief. I wouldn't wa-" Xiumin got cut off.

"WAIT!" Baekhyun suddenly popped upright and lifted one finger. I could practically see a lightbulb light up over his head. He should have said 'Eureka' or something because he looks like a mad scientist that just reached an epiphany! "I REMEMBER NOW." We all move closer towards him in anticipation.

"...Well?" Tao asks impatiently.

"I'm getting there!" Baekhyun snapped at Tao-baby. "So... what I remember is..."

"Just say it already!" Sehun bursted.

"LET ME GET TO THE POINT, OK?" Baekhyun glared at Sehun.

"Why are you being so mean to the maknaes?!" Kris intervenes.

"OK I'M JUST GOING TO SAY IT. I SAW TWO MEMBERS KISSING." Baekhyun shouts so loud, I bet all the nurses and doctors outside the room could hear.

"YOU WHAT?!" We all say.

"THAT'S RIGHT. I just woke up, so I don't really remember who, but... all I remember are two members kissing in the living room when I walked out. I was so shocked, that I, well... I guess I fainted, since I ended up here. It's all a blur."

I scan the room. All the members look equally shocked and surprised. It really could be any of us.

"Well... that doesn't matter right now. What matters is, we need to get to the airport, QUICK!" Kris announces like a leader. We all nod and in record time, we race back to the dorm in our group vans, pack our bags within minutes, and rush out the door and drive to the airport with the help of our managers.

I check my watch. 6:30AM. Our flight leaves in 30 minutes! 

Finally reaching Incheon airport, the members and I rush past admission and security, and we run as fast as our legs can carry us. We locate our take-off sector and give our tickets into the airport ladies.

"Boys, takeoff is in a few minutes. I'm afraid I can't let you pass." The airport lady says adamantly. How can she do this! Shocked, we looked around, panicked.

Kai stepped forward and lifted his shirt. The airport ladies opened their eyes wide and stared with awe at his young adolescent body, slim but toned with pecs and abs.

"Right this way." The airport ladies immediately ripped out tickets and let us through the gate. Ah, the power of Kai.

 

----

 

(Luhan's POV)

 

----

 

Walking down the aisle in the plane, I hear cheering and applause from the rest of the SM family. They're smiling, clapping, and looking at us with relief, most of them patting Baekhyun on the back and giving him hugs or high-fives. I smile, but have trouble containing my feelings.

Why did I do that. 

Why did I kiss Jongin so openly, so impulsively, with so much... lust. I was never like this before. I feel like my innocence is draining away from me. I look at Jongin walking down the aisle in front of me, trying to find EXO's designated seats. I decide not so sit with him. When I sit beside Lay, Jongin looks devastated and sad. I look back at him with a desperate glance. He understands. He knows me. It's better not to sit next to him and raise suspicions that we were the ones that kissed. We don't need anymore drama in this trip. It's our first SMTOWN concert, and we need to focus on giving the audience our best performance. No sidetracking.

Yes, I'm in love with Jongin. But my work comes first. I can't forget why I'm here in the first place. I want to live my dream. But I can't let it slide out of my hands. I have to keep working hard.

Maybe Jongin is a distraction right now. I put my arm around Sehun as the plane starts taking off.

I see Jongin look at me from across the plane, with confusion and sadness. I'm sorry Jongin. I think I've taken our relationship too far.

Maybe it's time to turnback.

 

----

 

So yea, I hope I haven't lost my spark! I'm sorry for changing my mind, please look forward to the next chapter! I can't give up this fic and all you amazing readers... hehehe.

I will also start a series of side stories starting with the next chapter, which are basically smaller insights on incidents that happen througout the plot. However, they will not really pertain to the plot that much and have no significance. Side stories in my fic will only be a little crowd pleaser, or some clarification on what's going on. Sometimes, it might be a flashback, too. 

The next chapter will be my first side story, and it's rated M, so watchout.

Please keep in mind that you DO NOT have to read the side stories to continue reading the fic! You can read the fic without reading the side stories. Stay tuned!