The Wrath of the Ice Princess

The Moon Represents My Heart

(Jessica's POV)

 

----

 

Dear diary,

Oh em gee. OK. So it's been the most traumatizing week ever. And I'm like... completely pissed... and sleepy. But mostly pissed.

So you know that new boy group that my company is debuting soon? O or whatever? Oh wait... it's EXO. Silly me. But yea. Not that I find them y! Because I don't.

... OK, well maybe some of them are kind of, you know, physically attractive. *Cough* Suho *Cough*. Huh? Did you hear something? ....

So silly me, I drop my phone after a ride and Luhan picks it up. That stupid (but cute) child... Why did I have to drop it? But moreso... why did he have to give my phone back to me AT Lotte World? Couldn't he have given it to me later at the SM building so nobody could take pictures and make a scandal? And Kai, confirming that they were EXO in front of everybody... and worst of all, Sehun and Tao, pulling off me and Yuri's animal masks... how dare they! Who do they think they are?

And I know they don't know this, because they're noobs and all, but they were OBVIOUSLY EXO. I mean, there's a pretty low chance that ALL OF LOTTE WORLD has been living under rocks for the past year. I'm pretty sure they're aware of EXO, since they ARE debuting in a few months. So what were they thinking?

Creating a scandal like that...

But no, it doesn't stop there.

You know what the CEO said? Here's what happened at our meeting this morning:

"So... what's going to happen?" I asked with EXO and Yuri to the CEO. "Dusting the whole building, waxing the floors, taking out the company trash for a week... what's the punishment this time?"

"Punishment?" Kim Young Min laughed. "You guys did a GREAT JOB!" 

"WHAT?!" We all yelled in surprise, scared.

"Who are you and what the hell have you done with our CEO!" Yuri snapped.

I nudged her. "No, no.... I can get used to this." I added. The EXO boys still looked scared. Noobs.

"You guys gave EXO just the publicity they needed! This will definitely prepare the public for the season of teasers and prologues I plan on releasing over the next few months to raise suspense and anticipation, and you guys have initiated the first step in that process." He smiled. "It's not like you guys made a BAD scandal or anything. Just fellow bandmates bumping into each other at Lotte World and having good fun. Nothing wrong with that." He snickered. "But Jessica, you might want to reconsider putting on a double layer of foundation."

"Hey!" I objected. A few of the boys laughed. Even Suho... "Shut up." I spat. They instantly quieted.

"So.. what do we do now?" Jongin asked.

"Good question," SM's CEO replied. "We will start filming the teasers now. Starting with you, Jongin. You will maintain the image and center of EXO."

....

And diary, that's all I remember of this morning.. crazy right? Like what the fudge. I expect more from this Kim Young Min. I don't care if I get punished too, those boys needed some punishment!

...That's it! You gave me a great idea, diary! For the next few weeks before Christmas, I'm going to make EXO's life a living hell... hehehe... and I know just the way to do it!

Good night, diary.

-Jessi<3

p.s. I think I might like Suho! Cutie! >< Ssshhhh... don't tell anyone, okay? 

 

----

 

(Kyungsoo's POV)

 

----

 

Ah, what a beautiful morning! Waking up, I see Suho beside me. That handsome kid. He looks flawless even while sleeping! Maybe I should slap him. ... No response. He must be a deep sleeper... let me slap him again.

"Ow..." he says, half asleep.

"Gooooood morning, sunshine!!!" I say. I'm still lying in bed beside him. We don't share beds, but our rooms are very small so our matresses are practically right next to each other, forming 1 big bed. I move closer to Suho and put one leg over him. 

"Yah.. YAH! What in the world are you doing?!" he complains. "Get your nasty leg off of me!"

I start rubbing my leg on him. "Oh yeah, Suho... OH YEAH!" 

"You're disgusting!" he starts talking more loudly now, and gets up. "I'm going to wash up. You should too, your breath stinks!"

I breathe a big breath of air into the room just to piss him off more. He winces and walks out of the room. I smile. I love messing with Suho! I don't know what it is, but it's just so fun messing with him. Now all of a sudden, I hear one of the members scream.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" a deep voice screams. I immediately know it's one of the maknaes, Tao. 

I run out with the others to see what's going on. "What's wrong?!" Kris asks while running out of his room, panicked. After running out, we all see a soaking wet Tao with a big pout on his face. 

"I was going out for a morning jog... so I opened our front door and a bucket of water spilled on me.. WHO PUT THAT BUCKET THERE?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he screams.

"... None of us put that bucket there." I say. "Who would?"

"It was probably you!" Chen shouts out in suspicion. "Just like with farts, whoever smelt it, DEALT IT!"

"Speaking of farts, it kind of stinks around here..." Chanyeol whines.

"Then you farted." Lay says bluntly.

"I did not!" Chanyeol counters.

"Did so... you ate a lot of carrots yesterday, didn't you! I smell it in your passed gas!" Lay backs himself up.

Chanyeol blushes. I shake my head. "Anyways..." I continue, "We need to figure out who did this." I'm the first to walk out and inspect the crime scene. Some of the members start taking care of Tao, giving him towels and fanning him with random pieces of paper or even their hands... which obviously won't work. But whatever, it's the thought that counts, right?

Meanwhile, Jongin, Luhan and I inspect the bucket and the water outside.

"Who would do this..." Luhan says, shyly.

"I don't know, but it's definitely not one of our members. Look," I point to a letter written on the bucket itself. We all stare at a big "S" scribbled with black sharpie on the bucket filled with water. It was stringed onto some kind of mechanism outside the door, that pulled downwards when the door was pulled back. Whoever made this contraption was pretty smart. 

"'S' could be anyone," Jongin started to think. "Super Junior, Siwon, Sunny, Sunday, SHINee, Seohyun, etc..."

"Seohyun?!" I laugh. "Seohyun is so upright and harmless. She can't even kill a bug." 

"Well, I don't know who it is! I'm just listing potential suspects, here!" Jongin replied, getting a little irritated. I realized it was still early in the morning.

"Whoever it is, lets just figure it out later, guys. Come on, lets go back inside," Luhan pulled us both by the hands back into the dorm and closed the door. "I'm hungry, so one of you better start cooking! Kyungsoo, your the unofficial cooking monitor of the dorm, so..."

"Hey! That doesn't mean I have to cook all the time!" I half-joke, half-complain. 

"I'd like an omelette with mushrooms and tomatoes, Chef Do!" Jongin and Luhan both reply together. I sigh. What I do for these boys.

 

----

 

"That was delicious!" everybody cheers after eating a big breakfast I cooked.

"You should totally become a chef!" Xiumin praises. 

"You think so?" I say modestly, flattered. The cute chubby boy nods. I respond to him with an eye smile. "If I can't be a singer, I'd want to be a chef," I declare.

Then out of nowhere, "OUR MILK IS POISONED!" Baekhyun yells as he pours himself a glass of milk. We all snap our heads immediately towards him and witness a green liquid coming out of the carton. "WHY IS THE MILK GREEN?"!

Tao raised his hand. "But it makes sense because cows eat grass."

"I don't think it works like that, sweetheart." Lay says. I don't know if he's being nice or making a joke out of the innocent EXO-M maknae! Tao pouts.

I put on my imaginary detective hat and take a closer look.

"... Someone put green food-colouring in our milk." I say, plainly. I dip my finger in a bit of the milk in Baekhyun's glass.

"NO KYUNGSOO, I WON'T LOSE YOU TO THIS TOXIC SUBSTANCE!" Baekhyun screams, pulling my wrist away from my mouth.

"Cut it out!" I yell as I try to taste it to confirm if it is indeed food colouring. I tickle Baekhyun with my other free hand and he succumbs to his sensitive sides. I taste the green milk on my finger. "Tastes like milk, looks like milk, has the consistency of milk..."

"NOOOO! MY LOVELY DONGSAENG!" Baekhyun pleads as he hugs me. At this point, most of the other members have moved on with their business, getting ready for training or washing up. Jongin and Luhan still stick around just like they did with the bucket. Maybe like me, they're interested in actually solving this mystery. The other boys probably think it's just a joke that one of us pulled... especially since Baekhyun and I are acting really silly right now.

"Baekhyun.. it's just green food colouring."

"You sure, Kyungsoo?"

"Yes, Baekhyunnie. Relax a bit..."

"I LOVE YOU KYUNGSOO-EEEE!" he hugs me and I can barely breathe. I see Jongin and Luhan stifle a laugh over his shoulder. I break free from his grasp.

"OK, anyways! Lets inspect the carton." I say. I place the carton firmly on the kitchen table so we can all see it. Once again, there is a letter scribbled on the side of the carton, in the same sharpie... but this time, it's the letter "J". 

"That's weird," Jongin starts, "It doesn't add up. 'S' on the bucket and 'J' on the carton? Who could these people be?" He asks.

"It could be two people," Luhan adds, "or just one person." We all looked at him, shocked at the idea. "The writing style looks the same," he points out. 

"Who would do this?" Jongin shakes his head in frustration. 

"Well, whoever it is, they better stop because I'm going to lose it if our dorm is invaded again! How did the person even get in here?" I ask, confused.

"They probably found out our key code or something. Or maybe... that person is working in kahoots with someone here!" Baekhyun gasps.

"That's a long shot. But whatever. We have a schedule to attend!" I announce.

And with that, we all leave the dorm room, making sure to leave it locked, and head out for the day of training. Hopefully, this prankster will stay out of our way before things get serious!

 

----

 

(Jessica's POV)

 

----

 

Honestly, those boys would have to be really dumb to not know it's me that did those things! Sure, I was a bit mad at first, but then it just became pure pleasure! 

They always "lock" the dorm room, but they forget that I used to be a trainee too - I also used to live at the SM building dorms, and I know the codes for most of the rooms - including the one they live in, which Super Junior used to live in. We used to be tight, so I knew the code. But now it's working out in more ways than one!

So... since I know the code, I can practically go in and do whatever. And today, while the boys are training, I'm going to pull one more prank before I go off to Japan with the rest of the girls for promotions. I'll be going around different countries for a few months, and I won't really be able to see EXO for a long time. I have to leave with a BANG!

A few hours after the boys left, I snuck up to the boys' dorm room and opened it with the code. My plan is to steal their underwear! I start with the first room on the right. I see pictures of baby Suho and Kyungsoo. AWWW, CUTE! They must be roommates. As a baby, Kyungsoo was so chubby! But his thick, luscious lips were still there. Suho looks as handsome as ever, even in his childhood pictures. I feel like a total stalker, but that's OK. I open their underwear drawer when I hear the door open. Ohno. Someone came in.

Immediately, I jump under the bed and hide. If they found me here, I would get in so much trouble! I hear a familiar voice.

OMG. It's Suho. This is just perfect. I'm in his room, too, to make matters worse. Why is he even back? I hear footsteps. He's coming closer and closer to his room. I peek out from under the bed to see what he's up to.

Suho walks into the room, without knowing that I'm under his bed. SO HOT! He looks around to see if anyone's there. And then my world stops spinning. I freeze. This can't be happening. Suho is changing. It's probably because he has some sort of spilled liquid on his shirt. He s his shirt, one by one, and takes it off. He throws off his t-shirt as well. I see his lean abs and pecs. I don't like my men big and buff, so Suho is perfect. I can't believe I'm witnessing this! 

And then I do something that I would regret for the rest of my life. I scream. Not a breathy scream, or a mental scream. I scream. My scream. That piercing, dolphin shriek. And Suho is scared out of his mind. For some reason I try standing up and I hit my head on the bottom of the bed frame.

"WHAT THE KIMCHI?! WHO'S THERE?!" he looks around the room, covering his bare chest with his hands.

I crawl out from under the bed. "Hey... what's good?"

"OH MY GOODNESS... JESSICA? IS THAT YOU? WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING IN HERE..." he yells, his hands still covering his chest. 

"....Oh.... oh here's my contact lens!" I feel the floor around me and pretend to put something back in my left eye. "Sorry, these lenses always fall out."

"How did you drop your contact lens in my dorm..." he asks, suspicious. He leans over to his closet and quickly puts on a clean shirt.

I have no counter argument. "Look at the time! I must get going. I'm going to Japan tomorrow, I need to pack!"

But then Suho grabs my arm before I can walk out of his bedroom. "You were the one that pulled pranks on us this morning." He declares, with a shameful look in his eye. He figured it out. It's about time! "Why did you do that?"

"Look," I start, "I was just having a bit of fun with the pranks and everything, especially since you guys created a scandal about Yuri and me with you guys. EXO might have benefited from this, but not SNSD. We don't need publicity, we already have enough."

"So you decide to come up here and mess up our stuff?" he argues. How can someone look so handsome when they're mad? I love the way his nose is all scrunched up. But then again what am I saying. I'm supposed to be mad. "And why are you even back here?"

"I'm here because I was going to pull another prank, you're right. One more before I leave. But I guess that's not going to happen. I... I'm sorry, Suho. I'm sorry for joking around with you guys."

I brush my hair over my shoulder and start walking away. But then I feel his grip on my arm again in the dorm living room. He pushes me down on the couch. What in the world is he doing?

"Look, Jessica," he says in his y voice, "I'm not mad at you. I'm really not. It's just that... you can't invade our privacy like this. How did you even know the key code?"

"I used to live in these dorms too, you know."

"Ah. But that doesn't give you the right to come in here and mess things up."

I can't take it anymore. For some random reason, even though completely unrelated to the conversation and to the situation, I blurt out something I know I'll regret. But having just Suho and me in the room, sitting down on the couch subconsciously just made me feel like the time was right to say it.

"Suho, I like you." I blurt out.

His eyes widen and he looks at me. "Yeah, I know, we're friends."

"No, more than that." Why can I not control my mouth! "You're handsome, you're so charismatic, and you're such a great leader to all the boys. That's something I really admire. And for some reason, I just feel so attracted to you."

"You know what, Jessica?" he looks straight at me. "I like you too."

And then I get that feeling where I know something significant is going to go down. My spidey senses are reacting big time. And the butterflies are starting to come out of their cocoons in my stomach. My whole body is tingling.

Suho leans over and kisses me.

It was like a dream come true.

And it would have been, if Jongin and Luhan didn't come tumbling in holding hands right when we made some major lip contact. I look over to see their intertwined hands. We probably look just as surprised as they are. Why are they holding hands and coming back to the dorm while everyone else is at practice? But I guess I shouldn't be complaining because they're probably thinking the same about me, why I'm here making out with one of their leaders. 

We all stare at each other for a few moments, unsure of what to say.

Well at least I'll have something interesting to write in my diary tonight.

 

------------

 

OK.. sorry for the long wait! And I'm really sorry if this chapter is kind of random and all over the place, but I had to find a way to tie up Jessicas role in the fic because her activities here are just a side story, although her thing with suho will continue. what do you guys think of suho and her together? and why was jongin and luhan holding hands and going back to the dorm away from the rest of the members?

next time, i promise that there will be A LOT of LUKAI overload in the next chapter!