SCHOOL FESTIVAL

Bloodline

 

 

 

 

 

 Hey my loyal readers. I had you all waiting so long for chapter six that I decided to update quicker this time. Hope you like it and leave me some comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

CHAPTER 7

SCHOOL FESTIVAL

 

"Mom and dad were worried about you." Jessica said walking over to Minho.

He leaned against the fence. The roof had become his refuge that he was spending more time there than in his classes. Anything to get away. He didn't want to look at Donghae and want to kill him.

"What are you going to do about this?" Jessica held up the flyer to Minho. "You were locked in that library with that human the entire night? You could've gotten out of there."

"I was with a human. Unless you wanted us to be condemned in hell for all of eternity, it was better to stay there." Minho turned around and stared at the ground below.

"You're in love with him." It was more of a statement than a question. "You know you can't go there."

"There's nothing." Minho said although he was fooling himself.

"It's bad enough to poke your fangs into every girl you see to find that blood, but once you make that bond with this boy, we're all at risk." Jessica dropped the flyer on the ground. "Forget about him."

Minho stood up and walked closer to her. "Don't tell me what to do. You know I'm not very good at following orders, so don't expect me to take your words to heart."

Minho pushed past Jessica. Their shoulders like boulders slamming against each other. He could feel Jessica's eyes on his back as he stormed out of the roof.

#

 

The school festival preparations were undergo and Taemin was anything but happy. He wondered if it was something he did.

He knew that Minho had played Onew to get Taemin's freedom back, but since that day he hadn't shown up to classes and when he headed up to the roof he'd miss him by a minute. He always racked his brain during the mornings waiting for him by the front gate, but Minho always managed to come after the first bell.

Taemin knew he was being avoided, but why? Was he still mad because of that day or...Did he know? Did he know how Taemin truly felt about him?

Taemin spaced out while he painted the menu for their cafe on a poster board. He thought he was being discreet. He was sure that Minho couldn't have known.

"Taemin-ah." Donghae called walking up to him.

Taemin snapped out of his daydream and began to work diligently. "Hi Donghae."

Donghae sat on the edge of the desk. "Class 201 is having a dry run of their haunted house. I want to ask Eunhyuk--" he said looking over at Eunhyuk and biting his lip-- "but I'm too chicken to do it, so I was wondering if you'd go with me."

"I have work to do."

Donghae jumped off the desk and wrapped his arms around Taemin and shook him. "Please! Do this for your oldest friend."

Taemin sighed and dropped his paintbrush. "Fine. Let's go." He said, pushing donghae out of the room.

#

 

Minho watched silently from a dark corner. He had recently contemplated to stay away from Taemin. To actually listen to his sister for the first time, but having the dream again changed that.

It was the same as usual. He'd watch the girl from a tall tree in the camouflage of night, waiting for the right moment to strike and when it came, he was digging his fangs into her neck. But this time it was different.

The girl wasn't the girl he had before, but instead it was Taemin, and he wasn't biting his neck rather kissing it.

They weren't outside, but on Minho's bed, surrounded by white. His hands were locked with Taemin's and his lips trailed up Taemin's neck, slowly making their way to his cheeks and onto his lips.

The kiss to Minho, felt like an electric shock, trying to restart his heart. He slowly moved, taking every inch of Taemin's body. The heat covering warmed every inch of him. He tried to move slowly.

It was Taemin's first time, and although he wanted to ravage him he'd rather enjoy it slowly. He brought Taemin up closer to him. Gently placing a long sensual kiss on Taemin's lips.

"Taemin-ah." Minho's voice was deep and a whisper.

"Minho." Taemin's voice came out the same way.

He felt them both at their limits. Taemin's back arched as the came. Minho held him close, emptying himself inside Taemin while planting kisses on Taemin's lips to silence his loud but moans.

 

Minho woke up that morning with such a hard on that he couldn't stand being away from Taemin. It wasn't just because of the they had in his dream, but because he was so smitten with the boy that the longer he was away from him, the weaker he felt he became.

Not just physically, but emotionally.

He felt drained of all of his energy from the week he stayed away from him. He couldn't do it anymore.

Minho watched, listening in on the conversation Taemin had with Donghae. Thank god for his Nightling hearing. He could be miles away and still listen in on them as long as he concentrated on Taemin and Taemin only.

He sighed in relief when he heard that Donghae wasn't interested in Taemin at all. But that didn't stop him from following them.

Class 201's haunted house wasn't exactly scary by any comparison. The costumes didn't look real and the directions were decent. Still it apparently did the trick because Taemin was jumping the entire way, clenching onto Donghae.

Minho knew there were no sparks between them, but he couldn't help but feel that small pinch of jealousy when he saw it. And he couldn't control what he did after that.

#

 

Taemin felt strong, warm arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him away. He was pinned against a wall with his arms on either side of him.

He stared into those eyes and saw the kindness behind them. Something he hadn't seen since meeting Minho. It was silent like that for a few minutes before he watched as Minho leaned closer and crashed his lips onto his.

Their fingers slowly linked together and Taemin begged for it to never end. But Minho pulled away as fast as he had leaned in.

"I like you." He never would have imagined that those words would have came out of Minho's mouth. "Tomorrow at seven, the movies. It will be our first date. Don't be late."

Minho planted another kiss on Taemin's mouth before disappearing into the black backdrop of the haunted house.

Taemin touched his lips where Minho's had been. They were cool and hot at the same time. They were soft and rock hard altogether against his. Taemin couldn't stop his smile from forming.

"There you are." Donghae said. If he had found him a few minutes earlier, Minho and him would have been found kissing and that wouldn't have been good for either of them.

They didn't want a repeat of last week.

Taemin went the rest of the day thinking about that kiss and the date Minho sprung on him. What were the odds that the guy he was in love with liked him back? Being overwhelmed by joy was new to Taemin and to be honest he liked it.