TOGETHER AND SEPARATED

Bloodline

Hey everyone it's me again. Now I feel like I've let all of my readers down because I haven't updated Bloodline Part 1 in such a long time, but I've been suffering some writers block because I decided that I couldn't end this part so quickly without a little more conflict. It turns out that this part is going to have a few extra chapters instead of the last three that I had mentioned before. I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you too much and I've seen that my subscribers are really growing and I would like to thank you all for being my supporters. Here it is, a long awaited chapter, I'm sorry for making you wait.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 10

TOGETHER AND SEPARATED

 

What was I going to do? Taemin thought as he sat at the edge of his window. Could he really do anything without Minho? So far he proved that to be impossible.

Taemin closed his eyes and tried to remember the roof. Why was that how they had to end things?

Taemin stared at Minho's as he got dressed. He tried to embed it into his memory if he wasn't going to see it again.

"Is there anyway around it?" Taemin crawled closer to Minho and placed his head against his back.

Minho took Taemin in his arms, smelling his hair. "I wish there was. If only I could spend more time with you."

Taemin extended his neck and placed a sweet kiss on Minho's lips, allowing himself to be dominated.

 

Taemin took in the air of the night before getting off the windows edge and closing it.

"I will always remember you." He said latching it. He turned and stopped dead in his tracks. "Minho?"

Minho walked over to Taemin. For a long full minute he just stared. Eyes to eyes. Then he brushed a hand through Taemin's auburn locks. As careful as ever he leaned in, pausing for a second, then landed his lips on top of Taemin's.

Taemin was still too stunned at seeing Minho in his room that his brain didn't process the kiss.

Minho broke their kiss and brought Taemin in for a hug.

"Shouldn't you be gone?" It wasn't that Taemin was complaining, in fact it was far from it. He was just confused. Shouldn't Minho be gone, away from him?

"My exile has been postponed. I have more time with you." He whispered.

#

 

Minho allowed Taemin to lay his head on his arm. That warmth being all that Minho needed.

As they laid in bed, Minho found it to be more intimate then itself. He had all of Taemin a few hours before, but it wasn't as close as it was now.

"How about we spend the day together tomorrow?" Minho didn't know exactly how long the postpone was going to last, so he was going to milk it for all he could. "There's the winter carnival. We can go there."

Taemin looked up at Minho and caressed his face. He was cold, but for Taemin he was warmer than any person he knew.

"Can we ride the Ferris wheel?"

"I don't know. I'm kind of scared of heights."

"I thought you vampires leaped buildings for fun."

Minho laughed. "Don't believe everything you read." He lightly tapped Taemin on the forehead with his fist. Then they laid there for a good hour or so, enjoying each others embrace.

#

 

 

It was unusual Minho knew, for his parents to be waiting for him when he got home.

They never cared about his affairs before. Instead they were glad that he was going around, seeing girls. At one point they'd hoped that he would care deeply for one of them and decide to mate. Maybe he'd be able to start his own family.

Nightlings were different than others of their kind. They were still able to reproduce, but only with their mate. Their other half. And his parents wanted grandchildren, so they always pushed it.

But Minho was always against it.

They called him into the living room and allowed him to sit. His father paced back and forth while his mother hesitated to speak.

"Were you seeing that boy?" She asked reluctant.

Minho was known for disobeying everyone. Even his parents, but to a certain point. After all, his parents were strong. There was no way he could beat them.

Minho lowered his head. "I was."

"Leave him." Minho's head shot up at the words his father spoke.

"Must I?"

"For our family you will." His mother answered.

"But I can't. I love him. Weren't you the ones that wanted me to mate." Minho begged honestly. "Well I'm ready. If it's Taemin I will mate."

"If you do not leave that boy we will make him disappear." His father threatened. "You know we can do it. We'll make it so you never get to see him again."

Minho wanted to protest, but felt defeated.

His parents carried a power. The power to cloak anyone. Human or Nightling. If they wanted they could cloak Taemin and make it so that Minho can never find him again. That was the last thing he wanted.

Minho fell back onto the couch. He would rather be together and separated from Taemin, than to never see him again. "I'll do it. Just don't make him disappear from me."

His mother sat beside him and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "You must know Minho that the longer you stay with him won't only be dangerous for yourself, but for him as well."

Minho couldn't speak. All he could do was nod at their words of reason.

"Can I at least spend the day tomorrow with him until I have to break it off?"

"You may. But once the day is over, the only interaction you will have with him is that of a schoolmate. Are we clear?" His mother stood up and stared at him, telling him that she was serious and there was no getting around it.

Minho nodded.

His parents waited a minute while Minho sat still. They knew he was just grieving and decided to leave him with his own thoughts and retreated to their rooms.

For the first time since Minho had become a Nightling he had felt crushed, destroyed. He dug his face in his hands and began to cry. Something that no Nightling should be able to do.