GOODBYES

Bloodline

 

Just a really quick note. Bloodline is a two part story. First part is Minho and Taemin's story and the second is Onew and Key's story. Because their story isn't quite done yet. Bloodline Part 1 is coming to a close and I hope you will enjoy the last two or three chapters. Also I hope you look forward to the Bloodline part 2. That one should be just as interesting. Please leave some comments I love reading them. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Usually it takes me a few days to write one chapter, but I was too excited because all of you wanted to know what happened next so I wrote this chapter in one. Hope it doesn't disapoint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 9

GOODBYES

 

Minho leaned against the fence. The winter had quickly crept up on him. He held his cell phone trying to decide whether to send the text message.

All he could remember was the look in Taemin's eyes when he saw him kill his stepfather. He was scared. Scared of Minho. It was a horrible night even now as Minho thought back.

Taemin held onto Minho's shoulders as Minho helped him pull up his underwear and pants. His shaking fingers gripped Minho's shirt.

"What are you?" Taemin asked softly. Minho was caught off guard by his words. He didn't know how to explain without giving out too much information about his kind.

"No one's ever going to hurt you again." Minho plainly said.

"What about him?" Taemin asked pointing at his stepfather.

"Leave him to me." Minho said helping Taemin to his feet. "Go for a walk. When you come back he'll be gone."

"What am I going to tell my mother?"

"Don't worry. I'll make it look like he picked up and left." Minho looked away from Taemin. "Go."

Minho didn't know exactly what he was going to do when Taemin ran out of the house. Where he went there was no return from it. In one swoop motion, he picked up Hangyong's body and left. He made sure to pick up all of his things a few minutes later and disappeared into the woods.

There he set the clothes and Hangyong's body on fire.

Minho pressed the send button on his phone and jammed it into his pocket.

#

 

Taemin never thought that there would be a day when he would be eating lunch with Onew, Key and Eunhyuk, but he was. There were laughing as if they were friends their whole lives.

Onew had eventually given up on picking on any other kids because Key asked him to. They had even gotten closer because of it. Flaunting their romance around the school. Holding hands and kissing for all those to see. Onew wanted to make sure that every one knew that key belonged to him and no one could have him.

Donghae finally had the guts to ask out Eunhyuk. He was so excited that after the date he showed up at Taemin's and told him everything that happened. They went out for the winter carnival. Riding the Ferris wheel and playing some games. Eunhyuk won him the biggest teddy bear and bought him his favorite chocolates. He told Taemin that after that, Eunhyuk walked Donghae home and wrapped his arms around him for extra warmth. They were just like Key and Onew. Of course Donghae had to argue a little affection out of Eunhyuk. Still Eunhyuk was jealous as ever when someone tried to ask Donghae out.

He would grab him and kiss him in front of the person confessing to Donghae, so that they would know perfectly well that donghae belonged to him.

Taemin had to admit that he was envious of them. He hadn't spoken to Minho since that night. When he got home from his walk Minho and all of Hangyong's things were gone.

Vibrating on top of the table, rattling against his tray was his cell phone. Taemin reached for it, but it was quickly snatched away from Key.

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked, trying to reach for it.

"I want to see who you left Minho for. Who this mystery guy is." Key said flipping the phone open.

"I didn't leave Minho for anyone." Taemin said pouting, giving up on trying to take it back. When it came to Key there was no point in fighting because most of the time he won.

"He wants you to meet him up on the roof." Key read.

"What?" Taemin said jumping out of his seat and snatched the phone out of Key's hand before running off.

#

 

Minho opened his eyes when he heard the door of the roof open. Taemin stood still with his jaw open.

Taemin couldn't believe that it was Minho.

Minho watched as Taemin walked to him, Taking each step carefully. Minho pushed himself off the fence and met Taemin half way.

"Why did you ask me up here?" Taemin asked, his voice still shaking.

"To say goodbye." The words hit Taemin like a brick wall.

"Where are you going?" Taemin asked urgently.

Not long after he got home the council was already there. They were waiting for him. Explaining what he had done to his parents.

"What will become of him?" His father asked, holding his crying wife.

"He will be exiled. Never to be in contact with family or humans for all of eternity." They walked closer to his parents. "When these laws were created, it wasn't for our safety, but for the humans. Without them we wouldn't exist."

Another council member stepped forward. "We will give him a day to say his goodbye's then we will come for him." The man turned to Minho. "Make sure to cherish that day. We won't give you another."

Minho grabbed Taemin's hands. They were so warm in his. What was he going to do when he won't be able to see Taemin again. He might as well be dead.

"What I did comes with a price. My kind isn't the type to just let me walk after taking a human life and interfering with human conflict."

"So when you saved me..." Taemin began.

"I interfered and my fate was sealed." Minho stared into Taemin's eyes and watched them tear up.

Minho ran his hand through Taemin's hair for the last time. Then he leaned in and kissed him. Making sure it lasted longer than any other. For it was their last and they wouldn't have another.

Taemin wrapped his arm around Minho's neck pulling him in closer. He wanted the kiss to last just as long. He broke the kiss for only a minute and brought his lips to Minho's ear.

"Would you give me all of you?" Taemin asked in a low whisper.

Minho pulled back to stare into Taemin's eyes, seeing his seriousness.

"There would be no one else that I'd rather give all of me to." Minho said kissing Taemin and slowly lowering him to the ground.

Minho pulled off his own shirt before helping Taemin out of his. They both had wished for this day. The day when they would truly become one with each other. They just never thought it would be under these circumstances. That they would be saying good bye to each other.

Minho leaned down, giving Taemin one last kiss before continuing. He unbuckled Taemin's pants, quickly noticing the bulge getting bigger with each and everyone of Minho's touches. Minho s his hand down Taemin's pants and grabbed his length.

Taemin dug his nails into Minho's back, holding back the sensation running through him as Minho began to . If Minho had been any other person it would have hurt like hell. But for him it was just a realization of Taemin enjoying it.

He had never done this before, Minho confirmed. The boy was innocent in all possible ways.

Minho loved the look Taemin made as he was rushed with pleasure. It was too irresistible not to kiss him again. Minho removed Taemin's pants and underwear. The boy looked just as good as he did clothed.

Minho moved down to Taemin's ear. "Are you ready?" Taemin nodded slightly.

Minho removed his pants and brought his length closer to Taemin's entrance.

"Please bear with it." Minho said as he slowly entered the boy.

It felt just like his dream. Sensual and intoxicating. He wanted to take all of the boy and brought him up from the ground, bringing him to his chest. Minho placed soft, small kisses on Taemin's chest as he began to move him.

#

 

They stared from below as the smell of sultry filled the air. It was one of the things that attracted their kind. But this smell was different.

It was ten times stronger. Calling to them. They wanted to finish it right there and then, but they knew it wasn't the right time and retreated.

The time would come. A little bit more waiting and they would be able to make their move.

#

 

Minho found it a mistake having  with Taemin when he walked into his house. Not because he didn't enjoy it. No. He loved it very much. But it was just harder having to leave and never seeing him again after it.

"Who was the idiot that let it happen?" His fathers angry voice sneaked into his ears as he closed the door.

"It was Lorinette." The man who Minho recognized as one of the council.

"She was entrusted with this task. Seeing as she was the only one able to keep them captive." His father continued arguing.

A pair of hands grabbed Minho from behind and pulled him into the kitchen. His brother motioned for Minho to keep quiet.

"What's going on?" Minho asked in a whisper.

"Four Darklings escaped from exile." His brother said. For the first time Jonghyun didn't have a snack in his hand. It must be serious.

"When?" Minho asked.

"About a month ago."

"Why are they informing dad?"

"Mom and dad were the ones who captured them. They gave the orders to keep them locked. Apparently these Darklings are none like we've ever seen. They're the strongest. So strong that you're exile has been postponed."

"What?" Minho couldn't help but be excited.

"They need all the Nightlings they can get to stop these ers." His brother said looking in on his dad.

"What are they planning on doing?"

"I don't know, but they have to do it fast. Before they have a whole lot of dead humans on their hands."

Minho wondered if this was his chance to find a way to escape exile and stay with Taemin for as long as he could. He had to find a way.