Where's my home?

You're my home

The sun was burning like crazy, I couldn't breath and something was pulling my lungs hard onto the ground. I felt a hard item landing in my face. My teeth were clenching together, it  made a breaking sound. My eyes felt heavier with every punch in my face. Dying at this place? A next fist crushed in my face. A wave of darkness run over me. I was nearly fainting.

"You think you're something special! Oh, but I have some bad news for you, your face is looking like everyones face would look after a few punches!"

My rips were aching like crazy, but they didn't stop kicking into my side. With the coming kicks, I fainted nearly again.

"Gimme some answer, er!"

My lungs coughed and begged for breath. Another punch, I could hear my nose breaking, it was a disgusting sound as if a small piece of wood got scrunched. My eyes rolled back into my head. The darkness pulled me deeper into the floor, this was the knock out. It was more than I could handle. I fainted at the street behind my high school. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This light... was this heaven?

"Yah! Please say something!! Please!!"

No this wasn't heaven, not even hell. I touched some blond hair. It felt like clouds or like feather, but not like hair normally does. I tried to open my eyes but they didn't move. My body didn't react, as if he was dead. I don't wanted to be dead! , this scared me. I grabbed the hair stronger, begging this person to help me. But this person still shouted at me. Damn my ears were hurting, I wasn't deaf.

"Please! I need an ambulance!"

No, please not the ambulance, I can't  go back there, I thought and tried sitting up but my body didn't react at all. Last time I was at the hospital they made painful test with me. I grabbed his hair with all my force. 

"Yah! Are you awake? Are you..... ok? Please talk to me!"

I couldn't answer, my whole energy was gone. The light was so blinding. I tried to open my eyes again, and my left eye opened a little bit. A person was holding me into his arms carrying me like a bride. Something warm trickled down my aching cheek.  I opened my mouth and a indescribable, horrible pain run through my jaw. I heard my voice whimper in pain.

"Are you ok? Don't try to speak. I think your nose and your jaw is broken. Wow, you're really looking bad!"

Give me a mirror! I want to see my face, I can't believe you stranger.

"I'm going to call an ambulance! I'm really scared about hurting you more, while carrying you around."

No, please not the ambulance!!! I'm ing scared! Please just let me die in some backstreet. I tried to lift my head but he felt back down and a dizzy feeling ruled my body, the darkness laid down on my body again. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

When I opened my eyes, I was laying in a bed covered with some blankets. I looked at the ceiling, it reminded me on something but I couldn't remember. My head ached to much, as if a tank run over it. A young woman was standing beside me checking some machines. I looked around. Where was I? I realized another person sitting on a chair sleeping. My eyes wandered through the room and then I saw it. The wheel chair on the other side of the room. I wanted to rub my eyes but I couldn't move. My heart raced like crazy, that couldn't be. That wasn't true! But it was a simple fact, my savior brought me into the hospital. This isn't my home. Where's my home?