At home

You're my home

"This is my room, you can rest  a bit if you want to."

Yong up laid his jacked on the bed. I liked his flat, it was really small, but comfortable. The flat had two rooms, a kitchen/ living room and a bed room. He decided to take me home, as the nurse told us that I was getting discharged. I was so thankful, that I couldn't say a word till now. I looked at him, he was standing beside me and scratched his head, he was nervous. I chuckled softly, laughing still ached. I felt his arm laying around my shoulder.

"I'm not tired to be honest.", I shook my head and looked into his eyes. He made me nervous, because he was nervous, I could feel it. I took his hand into mine, and I could feel him shiver. 

"Uhm... are you hungry?", he turned around avoiding my eyes and searched something, "What do you want to eat?"

I wasn't that hungry, my stomach felt like corded up. I sat down onto his bed and bite my fingernails. Happily I could feel the mattress bounce, wow, he had a water bed. I couldn't stop smiling and bouncing up and down on his mattress.

"Woah~, Hyung, you've got a nice bed!"

He laughed and my head softly.

"I knew you'd like that! You can shower first. I've laid a towel right beside the bad tube."

I stood under the water, and massaged the knot I felt in my stomach since I left the hospital. The water was amazingly warm and I could stand there till tomorrow. After a few minutes I heard a soft knocking on the door.

"Neh?", I asked and started to soaping my skin.

"I just wanted to ask, you if you're ok. You're in here for quite a long time, you know."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm finished in a few minutes! Sorry, Hyung!", I answered surprised. How long was I standing under the water? I rubbed my skin faster, till it got red. Then I turned the cold water on, I closed my eyes, it felt wonderful. He was standing in the kitchen, when I came out of the bathroom, cooking and I headed into the bed room. I stood still in surprise, when I saw a bunch of clothes laying in the bed. 

"I laid some clothes down for you!", I could hear Yong Guks voice. I took the clothes on. They fitted me perfectly, but just because he was wearing cloths, that were too big for him. 

"How am I looking, Hyung?", I turned myself around in front of him.

"Good.... because you're wearing my clothes.", he answered and laughed. The smell in the kitchen was really tasty and I couldn't resist to look into the pot. 

"It's finished, we can start, if you want to."

I nodded and we sat down. The food was amazing! It was so damn tasty I couldn't stop eating and Bang Yong Guk started to make jokes about me, but I laughed with him, and I could see, that he was really happy about me, eating so much. I laid down onto the floor, with the feeling as if I could roll around. He laid beside me. 

"I'm really thankful.", he said suddenly. I turned my head around and saw that he was smiling. 

"Hm? Wae?", I asked and looked up to the ceiling.

"It was quite ..... boring here... I was always lonely. That's the reason, why I spent the most time on your side, while you were in the hospital. It's nice to have you here. You're filling the emptiness, you know...", I could see him blush and he crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

I couldn't resist. I had to hug him, with a fast movement I laid my arms around his waist and pulled myself closer. I was so happy and I felt how the knot in my stomach cleared away. I wasn't nervous anymore. He hesitated a bit before he laid his arms onto my shoulders. 

"I'm really happy, too. I didn't know where to go! If I hadn't you, I would walk through the streets, searching a place to stay!"

He hugged me closer and I closed my eyes. 

"So, that was enough feelings for today.", he said and sat up, just to start looking at me with a surprised glance, "A-are you .... cr-crying?"

"No, I'm not.", I said and wiped my tears off. 

"Stop lying.", he took my hand into his. I hid my face into my sleeve. 

"Aish, Kid, stop it. It's ok." I hid my face into his chest and he dragged me into his bedroom, "Do you want to sleep a bit?"

I nodded my head and laid down. The mattress was bouncing and he caressed my hair with his fingers. I pulled my legs up till they touched my belly. I felt tired, the day was really stressful and without realizing, I felt asleep. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

So here's the first chapter, for the second part. How do you like it?