Sleepless

You're my home

The worst thing was to hide all the time. 

I hated to play hide and seek since I was a little child and this was like hide and seek. I was wearing sunglasses where ever I was going, the feeling of being watched, was always in my mind. I started to hate the police, cause they could be looking for me. I couldn't tell it to Yong Guk, I didn't feel strong enough and I didn't want to make him worried. When I woke up at morning, I found myself alone in bed, that's when the feeling started. I was sitting around, playing with my toes for hours, I didn't wear socks, I don't like them. I was nervous and I didn't feel hungry, cause my body was restless. Just when he was arriving and looking at me with his tired eyes, then I could feel my heartbeat slow down. His dark circles got bigger these days and I was worried about him. He was working more since I was living with him. I bet it was my fault. 

"I'm at home~!"

His voice made me jump up and running to the door. He smiles softly, like he ever did when he heard my feet on the floor. I took the bags stuffed with food out of his hands and carried them into the kitchen. After a while I realized that he was watching me, I turned around and looked into his eyes. He made a few steps closer and laid his hand onto my waist, I nearly shook his hand off. 

"Are you eating properly when I'm not around?", His deep voice sounded worried. I din't like it.

"N-Neh! Keurae~!! ", I smiled at him and shook his hand off gently, before I turned around and started to unpack the bags, ignoring his gaze, he was sending me and tried to keep my heartbeat calm. I took a deep breath.

I lied into his face, smiling. Mianhae.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was turning around in bed. I was sweating, it was a hot summer and I couldn't sleep, the streetlights where shining into the room and a light spot was wandering over the ceiling whenever a car was driving by. I started at the ceiling and listened to his breath. His skin was warm, I could feel it, he was touching my arm with his shoulder, his eyes were closed and his chest, was moving up and down with every breath. He would be brushing his messed up hair on the next morning and cursing around, like he did it every day. You became my home, when I realized that I lost my life, my family and my home. His hair was soft, I liked to touch it, when he was sleeping. This dark circles, this worried wrinkles on your forehead, they're my fault right? I laid a finger between his narrowed eyebrows and he relaxed slowly. 

" Did you have a bad dream?"

His voice gave me a shock. He opened his eyes and I was staring at him. 

" Are you ok? "

I realized that my hand was still his hair and I pulled back quickly. 

"A-Aniya.....I just couldn't sleep. Did I wake you up?"

He shook his head and looked at me with his deep black eyes. He did nothing, just looking at me and I started to feel uncomfortable. I bit into my lower lip and he narrowed his eyebrows again. I know he didn't like it when i bit into my lower lip, it was a bad habit, I was doing when I was getting nervous. 

" Is everything alright? ", he reached his hand out to caress my cheek.

I closed my eyes, but opened them a few second later. There was too much darkness and darkness was scaring me, since the incident that brought me into the hospital. I nodded weakly and showed him a soft smile.

" I'm fine. You are worrying too much~! "

He smiled and kept on caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes again and felt my body relaxing.

" Are you happy? ", he asked suddenly.

I shook my head and suddenly I felt like crying. I couldn't lie anymore. It was time to face the reality. I was a 15 years old kid that lost his parents in a big city, I lost every single memory about them and now I'm living at a 22 years old man's flat, who's woking al day long, to get enough money for us both. What was this? Is this the real life? I needed parents and he needed time for his self. 

" Tell me what is bothering you, please. "

His fingers were wiping my tears off and I felt like a little child. Exactly that what I was. A child, a big child, but still a child. I couldn't even cook for myself, no, I rather didn't eat all day long than tell him about this. I felt so helpless and his worried voice was making it worse and the tears didn't stop floating out of my red eyes. 

" I am scared Yong Guk. ", I mumbled quietly.

I know, he knew, what I was talking about. His arms were hugging my tightly and I could hear his racing heartbeat. He felt restless, because he was scared, too. He was laying there in bed, night after night, restless with his eyes closed to pretend that he was sleeping. He was nervous when he was sitting at work, staring at the phone and when work was finished, he ran the whole way at home, cause he was scared to find the flat empty. 

" You should eat.", his voice was interrupting my chaotic mind. 

" N-Now?"

He stood up and walked into the kitchen. I followed him after a while and he put some rice into the rice cooker. A bottle of Soju was standing on the table and he gave me the sign me to sit down. So I watched him cooking at 3am and he told me that we were invited to a dinner at his mothers place. 

"I told her you were two years older. She would ask too much questions if I tell her your real age.", he took a sip from the soju and ate from the rice.

" What is your mother like? ", I stabbed the rice with my chop sticks nervously.

"My mother? She's stupid." , a laugher left his mouth, " My mother is quite famous. She wrote a lot of famous books, I don't know if you know a book of her, but you'll find it in every library. My mother is ok, just a bit stupid, the reason why I left the house, was my father."

I looked at him and he smiled at me tiredly.

" Should I tell you why I left my home?"

I nodded and he emptied another glass of soju. 

 

 

 

  

 

I'm BACKKK!! ....and I'm sorry....for not updating for about...nearly 2 month......MIANHAEEEEE~!!! I hope you won't hate me now!!!! TT_TT