Chapter 2: Minho x Yuri

Guy Like You

 

Chapter 2: Minho x Yuri

*Lunch time*
The bell just rang for lunch time. Everyone stood up. “Jessica, let’s go. You still have to meet two other people.”
Then they went to their usual lunch spot. She spotted three girls on their lunch spot. Jessica’s sure that one of them is Tiffany.
“Oh hey, unnies!” One of the girls greeted. “We have a new…?”
“Unnie. She’s your unnie. Her name’s Jessica.”
“Annyeong, Jessica unnie! I’m Seohyun! And this is Yoona unnie!” She said, pointing her hand at Yoona. “Annyeong, Unnie!”
They then sat down.
“Hey, Jessica.”
“Hm?”
“You have to confess.” Everyone stared at her. “What?”
“Confess what?”
“That you like Jonghyun.”
Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun almost choke. “What?”
Jessica’s eyes, on the other hand, widened. “How… How’d you know?”
“You were staring at him and we called your name many of times, you didn’t answer and you were just staring at him.”
“I…” Jessica wanted to say something but she was too nervous to even let out a single word.
“No worries.” Sunny said. “We won’t tell anyone.”
Jessica let out a sigh. “Thanks.”
“That’s what friends do.”
“Now… with the confession thing… What’s that all about, Sunny?”
“Nothing. Don’t you see it as well?” Sunny replied. Everyone looked puzzled. “Out of all the years I’ve known Jonghyun and how much the girls want to be with him, Jessica is the first one I thought would be good with him.”
“No way, you too?” Sooyoung asked. Sunny just nodded.
“Come to think of it…” Taeyeon said. “You’re right. Jessica does look good with him.”
“Wha… what are you guys talking about?”
“Oh it’s not what you think.” Taeyeon replied. “It’s just this feeling we have. You know, this is the first time we actually thought someone would be good with him. You’re the first girl.”
“Guys.” Yuri said. “Give Jessica a break.”
“Okay.”
“Speaking of breaks.” Yuri said and then sighed. “I’m off.”
“Where are you going?” Jessica asked.
“Ohh, Yuri always goes somewhere every lunch time.”
“Can I come?” Everyone stared at her. “You know, it can be a tour around the school.”
The girls then looked at each other.
“Alright.” Yuri said. “I’ll just… tour her around the school then.”
“Cool.”
Jessica then went with Yuri and she toured her around the school. While having her tour, Jessica noticed that everyone’s looking at them, and she can hear people whispering to each other stuff like ‘Omo, it’s Yuri.’
“Uhhh… Yuri-ah…”
“Hm?”
“Why is everyone…”
“Oh that?” Yuri said. “Don’t worry about that. There’s nothing wrong. It’s just that, no one else but the girls sees me at lunch. And they also only see me at lunch at the first 5 minutes of it and then I disappear.”
“Really? Where do you go?”
She looked around and then whispered to Jessica. “Come on. I’ll show you.” She then grabbed her hands ran somewhere.

 

“It’s Yuri.”Jonghyun said. “That’s the first time we ever saw Yuri at lunch times ever since that… you know.”
Minho said nothing and was staring into space.
“Minho?”
No answer coming from Minho so he nudged him. “Ohh?” Minho came back to reality.
“Bro.” Jonghyun said. “Just apologize.”
“Jonghyun, it’s not exactly that easy.”
“I know. But you should at least try.”
“I want to but an apology isn’t enough for what I did.” Minho said. “I really want to apologize, I really do.”
“For what?”
“What?”
“Apologize for what? Lying to Yuri or hurting her?”
“Both.”

The two girls stopped in front a building. It's the school kitchen and it was decorated by Yuri.
“Jessica, this is where I spend the rest of lunch.” Yuri said.
They went inside.
“Omo~” Jessica said in amazement. “This place is amazing.”
“This place is where I disappear to.” Yuri said. “Pretty cool, huh?”
“For real.” Jessica said, still couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
The room was filled with tables filled with beautiful looking desserts and meals. They then went inside another room. This time, the room was filled with cooking utensils and ingredients and ovens. “I’ll take it you like cooking?”
“Are you kidding me?” Yuri asked. “I love cooking.”
“How come?”
“It’s the only thing I could do when I’m down. It makes me happy. It cheers me up. It’s my hobby.”
“It cheers you up when you’re down?”
“Uh-hmm.”
“Are you by chance… down?”
Yuri looked at her.