All Hail Captain Squirtle

Meeting You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the dimly lit hallway, Yeri found Wendy lost in thought, nursing her cheek and still in shock from Irene's unexpected slap. Yeri, the eternal trouble-maker, couldn't resist adding a touch of humor to break the tension.

"Looks like Irene unnie's anger management class really paid off," Yeri quipped. Wendy managed a weak chuckle, appreciating the much-needed levity.

Yeri ushered Wendy to a more secluded spot, away from the prying eyes of curious party-goers. As they found a quiet corner, Yeri took a closer look at Wendy's reddened cheek. "You've got a battle scar, unnie. Don't worry; Captain Yeri is here to save the day!"

Wendy managed a half-smile. "Thanks for making light of this, Yeri. I really messed things up, didn't I?"

Yeri, ever the optimist, patted Wendy's back. "Oh, come on! A little drama never hurt anyone (well, maybe a bit?). Plus, Irene unnie's slap was like a wake-up call. Literally, I could feel the drama vibrations from here."

As Yeri downed her drink to use the ice and rummaged through her bag for a makeshift ice pack, she couldn't resist spilling the beans about the plot to get Wendy to confess her feelings. "You know, this whole thing was our grand planβ€”mine and Irene unnie's, that is. We thought a little jealousy might do the trick."

Wendy's eyes widened. "Wait, what? You both planned this?"

Yeri nodded with a sly smile. "Yep, Operation Love Wake-Up Call. It's not every day your sister needs a ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter