Oh, Wendy (sad hamster)

Meeting You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the leaves decided to show off their autumn wardrobe and the crisp breeze waltzed through, excitement for fall events enveloped the student body. Yeri, the self-proclaimed expert of love and chaos, saw this as a golden opportunity to play cupid for her dear sister Wendy and the enchanting Irene. Yeri had a PhD in reading Wendy's expressions, and right now, the signs screamed "HALP." The two had been inseparable, spending nearly every waking moment together. When Yeri questioned Wendy about it, her unnie dismissed it as merely coursework overload, but Yeri, with an amused smile, knew better. Having witnessed Irene's undeniable charms, Yeri was convinced that no one could resist falling for Bae Irene.

_____

Being the mastermind of mischief, Yeri concocted a plan and shared it with Irene. "Let's make Wendy a little jealous tonight. Time to unleash the power of i-cutie (channeling Joy here) costumes! Just act natural when we 'run into each other' at the party, and unnie introduces us."

"You're talking to an A-list actress," Irene responded, flipping her hair with confidence.

Their costumes were carefully coordinated to perfection. Yeri embraced her role as a charismatic pirate, complete with a mischievous grin, while Irene donned a captivating Greek goddess costume that accentuated her innate elegance.

_____

"I can't believe I'm going to a costume party. This isn't really my thing," Wendy admitted. She turned to Irene, comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter