Get A Grip Wendy

Meeting You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day dawned, and Wendy, armed with newfound determination and a touch of nerves, was ready to win her Hyunnie back. Yeri, being the supportive sister decided to lend her assistance.

Entering Wendy's room, Yeri expected to find her sister going through a playlist of romantic songs for inspiration or practicing a grand declaration of love. However, what she stumbled upon was beyond her wildest imagination.

Wendy stood in the center of a makeshift circle drawn on the floor, surrounded by candles and chanting something that sounded suspiciously like ancient incantations. The room was filled with the scent of incense, and Wendy, in her attempt to summon strength, looked like she had stumbled into a horror movie set.

Yeri blinked, taking a moment to process the scene before bursting into laughter. "Unnie, what on earth are you doing? Trying to summon the Love Demon or something?"

Wendy, startled and red-faced, stammered, "N-no! I was just... you know, getting into the right mindset."

Yeri couldn't contain her laughter. "Mindset? Unnie, this isn't a supernatural romance fanfic. We're dealing with real-life drama here!"

Still chuckling, Yeri approached her sister, gently taking her by the shoulders. "Come on, enough with the spooky rituals. You've got all the power you need right here," she said, tapping Wendy's forehead.

Wendy looked skeptical. "But I need strength, Yeri."

Yeri rolled her eyes playfully. "Str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter