Grip Acquired

Meeting You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The long weekend cast a heavy shadow on Irene's heart. The guilt for her impulsive slap lingered, and a longing for Wendy's presence tugged at her. Irene hadn't expected to miss her Wannie this much, and the emptiness in her heart echoed with each passing day.

When classes resumed, Irene eagerly scanned the lecture hall, hoping for a glimpse of Wendy's familiar face. Disappointment clouded her when Wendy didn't appear. Doubt crept inβ€”maybe Wendy had really given up on them. A pang of sadness tugged at Irene's heart.

As Irene aimlessly wandered after class, dΓ©jΓ  vu struck when she found herself ambushed by Yeri's entourage. Dragged into the same empty classroom as before, Irene's confusion deepened when she saw Wendy waiting inside, resplendent in a stunning dress that took Irene's breath away.

Wendy's eyes met Irene's,Β and for a moment, time seemed to freeze. Irene was reminded of the first time they met as a mix of excitement and apprehension danced between them.

Irene hesitated, torn between apologizing for the slap or maintaining a facade of anger. Leave it to Yeri to break the ice as she popped up out of nowhere and chimed in, "Okay, let's settle this. Irene unnie, are you mad at Wendy unnie, or are you secretly missing her?"

Irene shot them a sharp look and paused for a minute before answering, "Maybe a bit of both."

Wendy, seeing the small smile Irene was trying to suppress felt reassured of their standing and said, "Yeri, you and your groupie can leave now. Your big unnie can take it from here."

"Hwaiting" whispered Yeri as she exited the room.Β 

Alone at last, Irene sighed, her gaze softening as she brus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter