All planned

I found you ♥

"Hey Aaron! Did you see how well Rainie and Jiro got along today?" Rachel squealed on the phone.

"They do indeed get along very well, but even if Jiro likes her, he won't have the courage to say it. He's like that." Aaron hastily replied.

"You're right, he's too afraid of rejection, so we have to push them more." Rach said confidently.

"Push them more? How?" Aaron asked, curious of what Rachel had in mind.

"We will let them have a meeting by themselves of course!"

The two of them continued to discuss into the night.

"Huh? Another study group meeting?" Jiro asked. "Didn't we just had it yesterday?"

"Er, the prelims are coming! Let's just take it as a form of more revision!" Aaron quickly made an excuse.

"So see you there! Remember, 4pm at the library. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Rainie is coming too!" Aaron said hastily.

"Rainie would be there?" Jiro dreamily thought. "Sure, I'll make it." Jiro replied with a grin.

 

"Yupp, we are going to have a study group meeting today." Rachel chirpily said.

"Again? I'm not so sure, my mother may not let me go out so often..." Rainie continued.

"Jiro's going to be there!" Rachel used her tactic, she knew if she added Jiro, Rainie was bound to come.

"Jiro? Okay then, I'll be there." Rainie smiled at the thought of seeing Jiro again.

Rachel gave herself a satisfied grin, " See you at the library at 4 then, bye." With that she made her way to the hall.

 

"Mission accomplished, Rainie is going." Rachel proudly announced to Aaron.

"Good, cause Jiro is going too." Aaron confidently replied.

Both of them knew that it would all turn well.

 

"I'm going to see Jiro again, but I don't know what to wear!" Rainie grumbled as she searched frantically in her wardrobe.

 

Jiro sighed as he sat on his bed and looked blankly at his wardobe.

"What am I going to wear? Rainie's going to be there but I suddenly have nothing to wear!" Jiro sighed.

It was the first time that he actually cared about his looks and dressing...

 

Rainie turned up at the library first, wearing a pretty floral sleeveless blouse paired with powder pink tights. She let down her hair, which was smooth and silky, with brown streaks when in the sunlight. In her ballerina flats, she quickly opened her make up kit and added some foundation powder as well as some lip gloss. She didn't want to look overdressed, so she left out the blush, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. She just hoped she looked okay to Jiro.

Jiro on the other hand was already fast approaching the library with a checkered shirt over his denim jeans, paired with a pair of sneakers. He looked totally hot and yet only himself didn't know it. "I hope she won't think I'm dressed to sloppily." Jiro anxiously thought.

Seeing Rainie awaiting at the entrance of the library, he hurried, thinking he was late.

"Hey there Rainie, have you been waiting for long?" Jiro said in between pants.

Taking in how flawless Jiro looked, Rainie stammered, " No, I just arrived."

Jiro was also taken aback by Rainie's gorgeous features, she looked so pretty that day.

Jiro blushed, " Where are the others?" Jiro asked awkwardly.

"No idea, Rach told me to wait here at 4pm, but she's not here yet." Rainie replied as she checked her watch again, "It's already 4, don't know what's keeping her."

"Aaron told me to wait at 4 too. How come he hasn't arrived yet? He is very seldom late." Jiro asked bewildered, in fact Aaron was never late.

"Ring!" Rainie's cell phone rang.

She hastily pick it up, and on the line was Rachel.

"Rach, where are you? How come you're not here yet?" Rainie asked half annoyed and half anxious.

"Sorry girl, but I have a very bad stomachache now, and I feel that I can't make it anymore." Rachel said, applying a fake 'in pain tone'.

"Really? Is it serious? Okay then, you have a good rest at home okay? See the doctor if it gets worst." Rainie said anxiously, totally believing that Rachel was seriously ill.

"Okay girl, have a good time with Jiro. And Aaron too of course,"  Rachel hurriedly ended the phone conversation.

"Ring!" Suddenly, Jiro's cell phone rung too.

"Jiro! Sorry I'm late but my mother suddenly got very ill and I have to stay at home to tend to her. I can't make it to the study meeting today, So sorry." Aaron said, finishing the whole lie in one breath.

"Oh, is it serious? It's okay, make sure that your mother gets well soon. I will visit you and your mother when I have the time."

"No! You don't have to, she'll recover in no time. No need for the bother." Aaron said hastily.

"Okay then, take care." Jiro said but found out that Aaron had already ended the phone call. 

"What happened?" Rainie asked.

"Erm, Aaron can't make it today because his mother fell sick and he has to tend to her." Jiro said worriedly." What about the previous phone call you received just now, anything wrong?"

"Oh, Rach had a stomachache and can't make it  too." Rainie said.

"What a concidence!" Jiro laughed, "So you want to go back home and meet some other time or to continue with our study meeting?

"Of course we have to continue! I've hauled  all my textbooks here already!" Rainie cried cheekily.

"Okay then." Jiro replied. 

"But I don't really feel like heading to the library today, there's so many people." Rainie said. "It'll be hard to concentrate."

"How about my house?" Jiro suggested. " My mother's home, so she can make some snacks for us too."

Hearing an oppurtunity where she can get to know Jiro better, she instantly agreed. "Sure!" She said with enthusiasm.

Glad that Rainie agreed, Jiro led the way to his house.